歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

LeBron takes third MVP award

在 06-13-2012, 4:44 下午 由 Grant Lee 發表.第 43 篇回覆.
第 1/3 頁 (共 44 項)   1 2 3 下一頁 >
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  05-12-2012, 7:49 上午 421960

LeBron takes third MVP award

MIAMI (AP) -- Heat forward LeBron James is the NBA's MVP for a third time, putting him alongside some of the game's all-time greats.

A person familiar with the decision told The Associated Press that James will be announced Saturday as this year's winner of the league's top individual honor, and that he'll be formally presented with the trophy by Commissioner David Stern on Sunday afternoon before Miami hosts Indiana in Game 1 of an Eastern Conference semifinal series.

The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the league has not announced the results.

James is winning the award for the third time in four seasons. Only seven other players - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Michael Jordan, Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlain, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson and Moses Malone - have at least three MVP trophies.

James said last week that while another MVP award "would be amazing and would be humbling," it's not what drives him. In his ninth season, James still has not won an NBA title and it's clear that, although he wanted to reclaim the MVP trophy, winning a championship is far and away his top basketball priority.

"What I'm all about is team and ever since I was a kid, I was always taught it's team first," James told the AP on Friday. "My first time playing basketball, we went undefeated and won a championship and Frank Walker Sr. gave everyone on the team a MVP trophy. Right then and there, I knew that this is what I wanted to do. I wanted to see my teammates reap the benefits as well."

Abdul-Jabbar won the MVP six times, Jordan and Russell five times each, Chamberlain four times. After this weekend, they'll be the only players with more than James.

"I think he's probably as committed as he's ever been in his career," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said this week, asked to summarize James' season. "And he's always been committed. ... We all respond to his energy on the court."

James averaged 27.1 points, 7.9 rebounds and 6.2 assists - making him only the fourth player with those totals in at least two different seasons, according to STATS LLC, joining Oscar Robertson (five times), John Havlicek (twice) and Bird (twice).

Add James' 53 percent shooting and 1.9 steals per game into the mix, and the club gets even more exclusive. Only Jordan had a season with numbers exceeding what James did this season in those categories - 1988-89, when he averaged 32.5 points, eight rebounds, eight assists and 2.9 steals on 54 percent shooting.

And Jordan wasn't even the MVP that year, the trophy going to Johnson instead.

"I think LeBron is an MVP candidate every year," Celtics coach Doc Rivers said last month. "It's just who he is. He only does everything. So I don't know what more you can ask from him.

"LeBron, to me, is the favorite every year," Rivers added. "The years he doesn't win it, it'll usually be because people are just tired of voting for him. Statistically, if you go all-around game, I don't know how you don't vote for him every year."

The MVP votes will be revealed Saturday. Oklahoma City's Kevin Durant was thought to be James' top competition for the MVP, after winning the NBA scoring title for a third straight season. Chris Paul of the Los Angeles Clippers, Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers and Tony Parker of the San Antonio Spurs also had seasons that generated some MVP buzz.

James' teammates also lobbied for him to be defensive player of the year this season, noting that probably no one else in the league routinely plays four positions on offense while sometimes being asked to guard anyone from a point guard to a center on defense. James was fourth in that balloting.

"LeBron has been unbelievable," Heat guard Dwyane Wade said before the playoffs. "He's done it at both ends, every night, offensively and defensively."

Last season's MVP, Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls, appeared in only 39 of 66 regular-season games this season because of a variety of injuries. His season ended in Game 1 of the Bulls' first-round playoff series against Philadelphia, when he tore a knee ligament.

Many in the Heat organization thought James should have won the award a year ago as well, when he dealt with constant fallout from "The Decision" to leave the Cleveland Cavaliers as a free agent and sign with Miami, where he, Wade and Chris Bosh formed a "Big Three" that has been celebrated at home and reviled in just about every other NBA arena.

James has said he played more out of anger and to silence criticism than anything else last season. So this season, his mindset changed, with him trying to revert to old ways, first as a superstar-in-waiting at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School in his hometown of Akron, Ohio, then during his seven seasons with the Cavaliers.

It apparently worked.

"I wanted to get back to who I was as a person," James said.

It's the first time that the Heat will be hosting an MVP celebration.

Shaquille O'Neal won his only MVP award before coming to Miami, and James won the 2009 and 2010 trophies with the Cavaliers - collecting 225 of a possible 244 first-place votes in those seasons.

The NBA MVP trophy is named for Maurice Podoloff, the league's first commissioner. Heat assistant coach Bob McAdoo won the award once, for the Buffalo Braves in 1975.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

總而言之 LBJ拿了MVP. 

•  05-12-2012, 8:03 上午 421961 in reply to 421960

Re: LeBron takes third MVP award

果然也沒意外

不過這也代表了挑戰魔咒之路的正式開始!!! 

•  05-12-2012, 8:39 上午 421964 in reply to 421960

Anyway~~恭喜他先...^^
  •  05-12-2012, 9:49 上午 421972 in reply to 421960

先恭喜James拿下生涯第三座MVP,接下來就是挑戰季後賽的那座了;

不過聯盟還沒正式宣布,不知道會不會在對溜馬G1那場先頒獎?

It's Miami Super"heat"sonic,
    R.Lewis and R.Allen together again !
  •  05-12-2012, 10:58 上午 421980 in reply to 421961

henrydu0:

果然也沒意外

不過這也代表了挑戰魔咒之路的正式開始!!! 

恩....接下來就剩下打破MVP魔咒了...

•  05-12-2012, 11:16 上午 421981 in reply to 421961

henrydu0:

果然也沒意外

不過這也代表了挑戰魔咒之路的正式開始!!! 

MVP常跟冠軍盃無緣的魔咒

代表的是球隊過度倚賴的該位球員的不合理現象

以致於在比賽裡的容錯率偏低 一人倒通通倒情況容易發生

如同今年第一輪的公牛隊.且公牛隊尚非完全輸在實力層面.

領導球員Rose的傷退對球隊的預期心理傷害太大

今年的熱火隊 Wade跟Bosh的表現跟去年相較是些許退步

James.Chamlers.Miller些微進步.以及補進防守專員兼三分手Battier

雖James.Wade仍是不改隨性流打法的失誤次數偏高

但整體競爭力來看 隊型明確化.戰術趨於成熟及默契配合度提升更為重要

攻守轉換的快攻極具破壞力

戰略上防守質量較為依據戰況作出調整 避免過度防守耗能導致的進攻端專注力不足及失控

關鍵人物James對於when(第四節應有的作為)及how(減少投三分球的偷懶打法)

這兩項被質疑的重點項目目前為止已經作了合適調整

LBJ在剩下時間的表現 依然會決定性的影響他與熱火隊的最後成敗

簡單說看你LBJ到底要不要冠軍(去年就已經是輸在你最後打假球)

在最大攔路匪公牛隊退下之後.西區的馬刺.雷霆.(甚至湖人?)出線

馬刺是速度跟體能對抗性不足 在熱火高強度防守施壓下 高成熟度的戰術體系預期仍然會崩解

簡單說球皮戰術在體能實力差距過大還是會被cover

雷霆是經驗相對不足 在關鍵時刻是輸在自亂陣腳 特別是腦充血的Westbrook永遠在製造混亂

留給Durant.Ibaka.Harden在幫忙擦屁股.只是他們擦的很乾淨.球隊軔性非常高.

兩隊都存在對戰熱火的足以致敗弱點.但熱火隊也妄想贏的輕鬆

至於湖人能不能出線都還是個問號

今年我看好這魔咒?或是Karma?whatever.是會被打破了.

•  05-12-2012, 2:05 下午 422014 in reply to 421981

今年算是LBJ的天命之年了, 東區唯一的對手公牛已經倒下,可以說熱火是一路練兵到與雷公或馬刺決一生死.

這麼好的機會不是年年有,能不能把握就靜候時間揭曉了...

•  05-12-2012, 2:24 下午 422017 in reply to 422014

關於MVP魔咒會不會和聯盟最佳戰績是並存的

06-07年小牛 67勝聯盟最佳戰績&德老拿MVP,小牛黑八OUT

前年和大前年騎士聯盟最佳戰績&LBJ得MVP,騎士OUT

去年公牛聯盟最佳戰績&ROSE得MVP,公牛OUT

今年公牛和馬刺並列聯盟最佳戰績,但公牛已經OUT

看看公牛有沒有幫LBJ分掉一點魔咒的威力 (公牛迷別打我...

•  05-12-2012, 2:45 下午 422019 in reply to 421960

• QESL is not online. Last active: 11-01-2019, 9:36 下午 QESL
    • Not Ranked
    • 加入於 03-27-2010
    • 籃球夏令營

話說史上能夠三奪MVP 的球員, 全部也有冠軍指環的
  •  05-12-2012, 3:20 下午 422021 in reply to 422019

個人是覺得MVP魔咒是不存在的,只是近幾年剛好MVP都沒拿到總冠軍

02-03球季,馬刺例行賽60勝22敗(與小牛並列聯盟第一),拿下總冠軍

Tim Duncan就是例行賽和冠軍賽MVP

•  05-12-2012, 7:10 下午 422030 in reply to 421960

• GTO_Andy is not online. Last active: 2021-11-17, 11:05 上午 GTO_Andy
    • Top 25 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-13-2006
    • California
    • 籃球名人堂

•  05-12-2012, 7:42 下午 422032 in reply to 422030

我覺得今年的LBJ比過往更加成熟穩重,季後賽MVP的呼聲 也很高,沒有過往有點大家都太favor他的感覺,實至名歸
  •  05-12-2012, 9:42 下午 422038 in reply to 422021

wang729:

個人是覺得MVP魔咒是不存在的,只是近幾年剛好MVP都沒拿到總冠軍

02-03球季,馬刺例行賽60勝22敗(與小牛並列聯盟第一),拿下總冠軍

Tim Duncan就是例行賽和冠軍賽MVP

i totally agree

2003 duncan, 2000 shaq

98 96 92 91 jordan, 94 dream

87 magic, 86 84 bird, 83 moses malone

if you are true all time greats like the guys mentioned above then you should be able to win the ring in your MVP year

in other words you should be able to prove you are the best in the league whether it is regular season or playoffs

the so called mvp curse really sounds like an excuse to me

•  05-12-2012, 10:01 下午 422040 in reply to 422038

your_airness:

if you are true all time greats like the guys mentioned above then you should be able to win the ring in your MVP year

不能同意更多了~Yes

可是每年都還是要選出一個MVP  才會有所謂的魔咒

慶幸的是  LBJ現在還可以證明他就是今年名符其實的MVP

•  05-13-2012, 1:37 上午 422060 in reply to 422040

不知道有沒有人有跟我一樣的問題

為什麼今年MVP不是KD?

KD連續兩年呼聲最高的MVP人選

結果還是連續兩年都沒拿到過.......

第 1/3 頁 (共 44 項)   1 2 3 下一頁 >
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1