歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

觉得联盟对Utah Jazz可能真有点偏见/忽视。

在 03-05-2009, 1:00 上午 由 rrr123456789 發表.第 22 篇回覆.
第 2/2 頁 (共 23 項)   < 前一頁 1 2
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  03-04-2009, 12:48 上午 230165 in reply to 230130

• Koala is not online. Last active: 08-04-2021, 5:20 下午 Koala
    • Top 10 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 12-21-2006
    • Basketball World
    • 籃球名人堂

Re: 觉得联盟对Utah Jazz可能真有点偏见/忽视。

pretty2338:

我可以理解這位大大的想法

因為身為爵士迷.確實覺得爵士隊常常被忽略

我本來以為2月最佳球員是D-Will想不到竟然意外落榜Super Angry

不過好險2月西區最佳教練給了Sloan總算平反一點

不過確實爵士常常不受到注意.感覺跟猶他州有關係

猶他真的有這麼無聊嗎?

可能跟宗教有關吧

猶他州這個地方最多的就是摩門教徒~聽說他們的生活是過得清心寡慾

也許...........習慣待在大城市的人才會因此覺得無聊又乏味吧

GO.....Houston Rockets,I am a Rockets fan forever
  •  03-04-2009, 1:54 上午 230173 in reply to 230165

just would like to make some comment

摩門教徒 is not the right term to use...(the translation is also chagned too)

LDS or 後期聖徒 is the proper term.

but I do agree with this "習慣待在大城市的人才會因此覺得無聊又乏味吧"....that may be true

but thanks to the enviroment...it's the reason that you won't hear lots of negative news on utah players...

I think the media pays less attention to utah simply for lack of gossip topics..(unlike big city teams)

•  03-04-2009, 2:03 下午 230235 in reply to 230173

shaqshock:

just would like to make some comment

摩門教徒 is not the right term to use...(the translation is also chagned too)

LDS or 後期聖徒 is the proper term.

but I do agree with this "習慣待在大城市的人才會因此覺得無聊又乏味吧"....that may be true

but thanks to the enviroment...it's the reason that you won't hear lots of negative news on utah players...

I think the media pays less attention to utah simply for lack of gossip topics..(unlike big city teams)

yes thats right, utah jazz is the kinda team that lacks media attention (probably the only newspaper that regularly reports on the team is The Salt Lake Tribunne)

and actually i would like to add up another reason that causes the lack of attention, which is the stability of the team. I mean comeon Utah Jazz has been a regular playoff contender over the past twenty years, they got a coach that has been here since 1988, they have never had real "star players" like Jordan or Kobe or Tmac or AI, and they never do mega trades...

and the lack of attention has led to the direct consequence that basketball fans all over and even "professional" NBA reporters has never paid much attention to the team. So when it comes to voting for awards-of-any-kind, people tend to ignore the Jazz, not because they are prejudice towards the team or anything, but more because they dont even "remember" the Jazz.. 

Deron Williams is one of the best point guards in the league now, but he has never even received a "player of the WEEK" award...not to the mention "player of the month" and all-star..

thats why as a Jazz Fan im so upset when Gasol was announced the award yesterday...not because Gasol wasnt good enough for the award... but just that im fed up of the fact that Jazz players are being ignored again..

•  03-04-2009, 2:07 下午 230236 in reply to 230025

andyhei:

明星賽後補是眾家教練選的

跟nba當局幾乎沒有關係

這跟偏見不偏見扯不了關係

二月西區最佳球員Williams表現的確很優秀

但是Gasol依然拿得心安理得

因為他這個月的表現我覺得一點都沒有不如Williams

Williams:23.2PTS,10.9AST,2.9REB,0.9STL,0.1BLK

Gasol:20.9pts,10.9reb,4.8ast,0.8stl,1.3blk

哪個數據看起來比較強了?

而且戰績看起來差不多

但是湖人二月十三場比賽佔了九場客場

而爵士二月十一場比賽卻有高達八場主場

那個賽程比較艱難可想而知

我不知道這個獎到底存在了多少地域性的偏見了...

之前可能因为是我中文表达不太好的原因,导致有些误会。希望你能看一下上面这段,如果你能读懂的话(in a no-offense sense)

•  03-04-2009, 7:40 下午 230268 in reply to 230235

dwillforlife:

yes thats right, utah jazz is the kinda team that lacks media attention (probably the only newspaper that regularly reports on the team is The Salt Lake Tribunne)

and actually i would like to add up another reason that causes the lack of attention, which is the stability of the team. I mean comeon Utah Jazz has been a regular playoff contender over the past twenty years, they got a coach that has been here since 1988, they have never had real "star players" like Jordan or Kobe or Tmac or AI, and they never do mega trades...

and the lack of attention has led to the direct consequence that basketball fans all over and even "professional" NBA reporters has never paid much attention to the team. So when it comes to voting for awards-of-any-kind, people tend to ignore the Jazz, not because they are prejudice towards the team or anything, but more because they dont even "remember" the Jazz.. 

Deron Williams is one of the best point guards in the league now, but he has never even received a "player of the WEEK" award...not to the mention "player of the month" and all-star..

thats why as a Jazz Fan im so upset when Gasol was announced the award yesterday...not because Gasol wasnt good enough for the award... but just that im fed up of the fact that Jazz players are being ignored again..

之前可能因为是我中文表达不太好的原因,导致有些误会。希望你能看一下上面这段,如果你能读懂的话(in a no-offense sense)

yeah...your english is better than ur chinese, i guess...I think I can barely understand it 

I am a fob

my english sucks like the way kwame catches the ball

however, i still can not agree with you

even you wanna tell me exactly the same thing in french or whatever language you like to

because ur argument is really hilarious

" The league and media ignored Jazz because D-Will never won a Player of the Week, Player of the Month, or even a spot in all star team?"

That is your conclusion?!

So can I say CP3 didn't get the MVP last year because the league and the media ignored New Orlean Hornets?

or can I say Scottie Pippen is one of the greatest defesive player who never won the Defensive Player of the Year in his career because the media prejudged any single player from the team in th city like Chicago?

I just dont get it...

All I know is that if you did not win the award, there must be one who can make others think he is better than you, that's it... 

All I know is that media and most of people rarely draw attention to this team, but that does not mean they did ever "underestimate" this team

Can you just show me some more persuasive evidences that can shut my mouth up

I can not accept any argument lacking of any reasonable evidence     

重點是我幹嘛用我的破英文回你阿...

作宅男就像走在一條無間道上...一旦走下去...就沒辦法回頭作陽光男孩了...
  •  03-04-2009, 8:39 下午 230273 in reply to 230107

開版的網友並無情緒性的...

總之,各位不要這樣地氣勢凌人..啦

•  03-04-2009, 10:54 下午 230296 in reply to 230114

rrr123456789:

數據看起來差不多

但Nash拿MVP那年球隊少他是N連敗

DWill受傷時 JAZZ戰績雖不太好但還是可以贏球吧??

明星賽 明星光環不輸給DWill的Melo也沒被選到

那聯盟也對丹佛金塊有點偏見/忽視嗎

你替DWill和Jazz鳴不平卻有點不爽Gasol拿下Player of the Month的口氣有很好嗎??

andyhei大的口氣跟看法在圓球裡屬於很好的吧

這個Player of the Month 獨撐湖人禁區的Gasol拿的也不為過吧

我已经说过了,对于Gasol拿Player of the month,我已经没有意见了。

至于Melo的问题.... 我只是想说大家经常忽视了Utah Jazz这个球队,可是没有说唯一被忽视的就是Utah Jazz,或许Melo没入选的部分原因也是因为小城市较容易被忽略呢...who knows...

•  03-05-2009, 1:00 上午 230326 in reply to 230268

我不認為在明星球員的歷史地位T-Mac and AI 比得上Stockton and Malone

Kobe目前可以比的也只有冠軍戒指

今年才是DWill 的第四個球季

我不認為聯盟有欠DWill 什麼肯定

也不認為只有player of the week (month)或MVP才是對球員的肯定

年度第二隊不就是給DWill 的肯定??

(第一隊的CP3黃蜂沒他很糗

但Jazz 沒DWill 還有Sloan爺爺稱在那裡...我覺得兩人的差別只在這...)

更不認為出現在明星賽的西區後衛群 and 單週(月)最佳球星 是因為他們不是猶他爵士隊的一員而入選獲獎的

聯盟欠猶他的不如說是聯盟欠Sloan的

只要相信 就會有持續下去的動力
第 2/2 頁 (共 23 項)   < 前一頁 1 2
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved