歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

東區第一輪:(2)塞爾提克 VS (7)公牛

在 05-07-2009, 3:58 上午 由 Jack 發表.第 629 篇回覆.
第 32/42 頁 (共 630 項)   « 第一頁 ... < 前一頁 30 31 32 33 34 下一頁 > ... 最後一頁 »
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  05-02-2009, 12:27 上午 240928 in reply to 240788

Re: 東區第一輪:(2)塞爾提克 VS (7)公牛

Let's go Bulls!! Hope they can win game seven......even if they lost, I would still feel good for them......such a bright future!!

Let's Go Bulls!!
  •  05-02-2009, 12:30 上午 240930 in reply to 240851

Re: 東區第一輪:(2)塞爾提克 VS (7)公牛 "新三巨頭RPG?!"

好感動,好久沒有看過如此積極搶攻的Ray...可惜還是輸了

還是最懷念05年的Ray呀...在球隊損兵折將時扛下整個球隊力戰而敗

"時不時切入都會感覺有點乏力的味道"?

不見得吧?他的體能還好的要命,但看他這樣跑了60分鐘我也有點心痛

說他是"跑動游擊型射手"有點少看他其他方面的能力吧?

既然決心要操他操到底,何不在第4節讓他起手更多呢?不過不要緊,第七戰統統討回來吧!

•  05-02-2009, 12:33 上午 240932 in reply to 240565

• Jack is not online. Last active: 09-15-2011, 2:20 下午 Jack
    • Top 50 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-22-2006
    • Boston
    • 籃球名人堂

Ainge: Don't expect KG return

Jack:

假如只是因為沒有KG就連公牛都打不下,我想KG現在就可以去開刀了~

不是看不起公牛,而是假如C's程度就到這裡而已,那加上個跛腳的KG能有多厲害?

個人認為第一輪應該不會上,第二輪看對手!

I think I was wrong!!

Kevin Garnett will not only not be available tomorrow but is done for the season, according to Celtics president Danny Ainge. Ainge said in a text message early this morning that the injured All-Star will not be returning for the rest of the playoffs.

"I'm not planning on him the rest of the season," said Ainge.

•  05-02-2009, 12:49 上午 240942 in reply to 240928

By the way!! Kirk Hinrich missed a layup with Rondo's hand in the cylinder -- which would have been goaltending!! This is from espn! http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=290430004
     I am not trying to say anything, but i saw some people said it wasnt a goaltending, well, here we go! go watch the replay and read the article , you will find out that you are wrong!

Let's Go Bulls!!
  •  05-02-2009, 1:03 上午 240946 in reply to 240932

• CHAZ is not online. Last active: 06-26-2009, 4:39 下午 CHAZ
    • Not Ranked
    • 加入於 05-03-2008
    • 籃球夏令營

Re: Ainge: Don't expect KG return

Jack:
    Jack:

個人認為第一輪應該不會上,第二輪看對手!

I think I was wrong!!

Kevin Garnett will not only not be available tomorrow but is done for the season, according to Celtics president Danny Ainge. Ainge said in a text message early this morning that the injured All-Star will not be returning for the rest of the playoffs.

看來KG季後賽是真的無法上場了...

唉...我想他自己應該也很痛苦吧,看著隊友在場上拼命,自己卻什麼事也做不了!!

不過我也希望KG好好的養傷,這季沒希望,下季在來沒關係!!

•  05-02-2009, 1:43 上午 240957 in reply to 240942

• Top 50 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-22-2006
    • Boston
    • 籃球名人堂

P-macccc:

By the way!! Kirk Hinrich missed a layup with Rondo's hand in the cylinder -- which would have been goaltending!! This is from espn! http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=290430004
     I am not trying to say anything, but i saw some people said it wasnt a goaltending, well, here we go! go watch the replay and read the article , you will find out that you are wrong!

First of all, you can see nothing from that video clip with that long distance shot and poor quality. What I saw was the HD quality replay during the game with an angle from right above the rim, so I believed my eyes and said that's not a goaltending.(of course, I could be wrong)

Regarding the article , let's see the definition of goaltending first, "Touch the ball when it is above the basket ring and within the imaginary cylinder." In the article, it says "he got a break when Kirk Hinrich missed a layup with Rondo's hand in the cylinder -- which would have been goaltending." Well, there's no problem that Rondo's hand was above the rim, but rulebook never says you can't put your hand there, right? As long as you don't TOUCH the ball, the play is good. And, this article never clearly states that the ball was TOUCHED by Rondo's hand, I don't know where and how he could come up with that conclusion if Rondo's hand didn't really TOUCH the ball.

Of course, if anybody could offer a better quality video clip with closer look and better angle proving that Rondo's hand really touched the ball, I'm responsible for what I said and willing to offer my apology.

However, like I said earlier, none of this is important anymore! 

I'm not saying, I'm just saying!!

•  05-02-2009, 2:09 上午 240964 in reply to 240957

第三次延長的最後一擊給Rondo只能說是成英雄敗狗雄的道理    要是投進就是最好的攻擊   只不過他的翻身跳投沒有太多後仰的感覺   拉不開距離空間  所以被體能比較好的Rose就這樣舉起左手封蓋掉

經過這麼精采的一戰  星期天無論如何都要爬起來看最後一戰就是了   這可能是第一輪最不可錯過的一戰

•  05-02-2009, 2:18 上午 240966 in reply to 240964

善與惡的交會:

第三次延長的最後一擊給Rondo只能說是成英雄敗狗雄的道理    要是投進就是最好的攻擊   只不過他的翻身跳投沒有太多後仰的感覺   拉不開距離空間  所以被體能比較好的Rose就這樣舉起左手封蓋掉

經過這麼精采的一戰  星期天無論如何都要爬起來看最後一戰就是了   這可能是第一輪最不可錯過的一戰

不但不能錯過,而且還要把握收看!

給這兩支奮戰不懈的球隊鼓掌!

Celtics還是會贏得第七戰的!

•  05-02-2009, 3:12 上午 240971 in reply to 240957

• ayang02 is not online. Last active: 10-10-2009, 4:10 上午 ayang02
    • Not Ranked
    • 加入於 05-31-2008
    • Los Angeles,CA
    • 籃球夏令營

Jack:
    P-macccc:

First of all, you can see nothing from that video clip with that long distance shot and poor quality. What I saw was the HD quality replay during the game with an angle from right above the rim, so I believed my eyes and said that's not a goaltending.(of course, I could be wrong)

Regarding the article , let's see the definition of goaltending first, "Touch the ball when it is above the basket ring and within the imaginary cylinder." In the article, it says "he got a break when Kirk Hinrich missed a layup with Rondo's hand in the cylinder -- which would have been goaltending." Well, there's no problem that Rondo's hand was above the rim, but rulebook never says you can't put your hand there, right? As long as you don't TOUCH the ball, the play is good. And, this article never clearly states that the ball was TOUCHED by Rondo's hand, I don't know where and how he could come up with that conclusion if Rondo's hand didn't really TOUCH the ball.

Of course, if anybody could offer a better quality video clip with closer look and better angle proving that Rondo's hand really touched the ball, I'm responsible for what I said and willing to offer my apology.

I also watched the whole game in HD. The replay in HD showed that Rondo did not touch the ball. He came close, but his fingers didn't touch the ball. So, yes you are right. Viva 1080i LOL

•  05-02-2009, 3:19 上午 240972 in reply to 240971

• Top 50 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-22-2006
    • Boston
    • 籃球名人堂

ayang02:
    Jack:
    P-macccc:

I also watched the whole game in HD. The replay in HD showed that Rondo did not touch the ball. He came close, but his fingers didn't touch the ball. So, yes you are right. Viva 1080i LOL

Thanks for standing out and clarifying it! 

Sharp 42" 1080i  ^^

•  05-02-2009, 3:43 上午 240976 in reply to 240972

Jack:
    ayang02:
    Jack:
    P-macccc:

Thanks for standing out and clarifying it! 

Sharp 42" 1080i  ^^

傳統映像管Panasonic 37"也是看沒有到Rondo碰到那球......

Well

我也想要HD的電視......

•  05-02-2009, 4:47 上午 240981 in reply to 240976

Kirk Hinrich missed a layup with Rondo's hand in the cylinder !! that's the point! you can not touch the cylinder when the ball is still up there!! it is a goaltending for sure!! I didnt say he touchs the ball, he just touch the rim....and YOU CAN NOT DO THAT WHEN THE BALL IS STILL UP THERE!!

Let's Go Bulls!!
  •  05-02-2009, 5:27 上午 240982 in reply to 240981

• Top 50 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-22-2006
    • Boston
    • 籃球名人堂

P-macccc:

Kirk Hinrich missed a layup with Rondo's hand in the cylinder !! that's the point! you can not touch the cylinder when the ball is still up there!! it is a goaltending for sure!! I didnt say he touchs the ball, he just touch the rim....and YOU CAN NOT DO THAT WHEN THE BALL IS STILL UP THERE!!

Well, I'm tired of arguing this meaningless stuff with you, we saw it clearly, he touched neither the ball nor the rim up there! 

One sincere advice, take it or leave it. Please stop interpreting these words; just try to get yourself a good quality video clip with a closer shot and better angle, see it with your own eyes!

Btw, that cylinder actually means the imaginary "cylindrical space" directly above the rim of the basket. So, "Rondo's hand in the cylinder" doesn't mean he touched the rim, understand? Cylinder is not something you can TOUCH, it's an imaginary space! If the writer thought Rondo touched the rim, he would've just written "Rondo touched the rim" instead!

•  05-02-2009, 6:15 上午 240985 in reply to 240946

• Top 50 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-22-2006
    • Boston
    • 籃球名人堂

Re: Ainge: Don't expect KG return

CHAZ:
    Jack:
    Jack:

個人認為第一輪應該不會上,第二輪看對手!

I think I was wrong!!

看來KG季後賽是真的無法上場了...

唉...我想他自己應該也很痛苦吧,看著隊友在場上拼命,自己卻什麼事也做不了!!

不過我也希望KG好好的養傷,這季沒希望,下季在來沒關係!!

真的,以他的個性,全隊上下應該沒有人比他更痛苦了!

有句話說:『能成為Celtics的一員是幸運也是不幸。幸運的是你身邊圍繞的都是偉大的球員與歷史,不幸的是背負著這麼沈重的歷史,你永遠都可能無法趕上他們!』

雖然他才來Celtics第二年,但是我沒看過任何一個Celtics的球員把這個榮譽感看的比他還重,就如同Ray說過的:『他們要的是一個ERA,而不只是一個冠軍盃!』

•  05-02-2009, 8:28 上午 240994 in reply to 240894

Re: 東區第一輪:(2)塞爾提克 VS (7)公牛 "新三巨頭RPG?!"

fion:

to Jack 或英文較好的網友 :

能否幫我翻譯賽後記者會Allen的談話?

感激不盡!!

不知道你說的是哪段 我看到的是記者問他知不知道KG有可能第七戰學Willis Reed一樣帶傷復出

Allen回答說你老兄一定也是陰謀論者 因為他看到的情況就是KG每天騎腳踏車 做復健 跟前六戰的期間完全一樣 穿著Allen覺得不好看的西裝作壁上觀 (笑)

We ride together
    We die together
    Red Bulls for life....
第 32/42 頁 (共 630 項)   « 第一頁 ... < 前一頁 30 31 32 33 34 下一頁 > ... 最後一頁 »
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved