歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Daequan Cook 希望明年留守雷霆

在 06-17-2011, 2:51 下午 由 bruce.s 發表.第 2 篇回覆.
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  06-17-2011, 7:54 上午 387644

• Ne-Yo is not online. Last active: 01-15-2016, 10:41 下午 Ne-Yo
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • 加入於 01-13-2007
    • NBA明星

Daequan Cook 希望明年留守雷霆

Daequan Cook wants to return to OKC

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Daequan Cook wants to stick around for a second season with the Oklahoma City Thunder.

One of only two players in the Thunder's rotation who isn't under contract for next season, Cook is hoping to be back after showing what he can do off the bench late last season.

"I love it here. Great fans and I fit pretty good here," Cook said Thursday during an appearance at one of the Thunder's summer basketball camps for kids.

"I had a very good year and contributed to the team to the extent that the team let me out there," he said. "I feel pretty good about having the opportunity or getting the chance to be back here next year."

Cook was picked up in a trade last offseason with the Miami Heat and eventually moved into a reserve role for Oklahoma City on its way to the Western Conference finals. He averaged 5.6 points in 43 regular-season games last season and then appeared in all 17 of the Thunder's playoff games.

Cook impressed coach Scott Brooks and general manager Sam Presti by continuing to work during an early-season stretch when he didn't play in 34 straight games. He had started the season 3-for-16 from 3-point range and then brought in a shooting coach and put in extra work at a closed gym while trying to work his way back into the rotation.

"He's not a guy that got a ton of opportunity but was ready and prepared when that opportunity came about," Presti said after the Thunder got knocked out of the Western Conference finals by the eventual NBA champion Dallas Mavericks.

Cook averaged 6.4 points and shot 45 percent from 3-point range after returning to the rotation.

欲得知更多資訊請參考以下連結:

連結

•  06-17-2011, 7:57 上午 387645 in reply to 387644

Re: Daequan Cook 希望明年留守雷霆

三分是很準啦

但如果擺他上SG身高不夠

PG又沒有組織況且前有Maynor

不過如果教練用得順手又開價不高 還是可以考慮

•  06-17-2011, 2:51 下午 387730 in reply to 387645

Re: Daequan Cook 希望明年留守雷霆

6'5打SG不夠高那要多少才夠呢?

他現在的定位是SG/SF吧?