歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

金州勇士「咖哩雙槍」? Stephen Curry弟弟Seth Curry加入勇士(非保障合約)

在 08-29-2013, 10:14 下午 由 La Boy 發表.第 2 篇回覆.
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  08-24-2013, 1:34 上午 461333

• GTO_Andy is not online. Last active: 2021-11-17, 11:05 上午 GTO_Andy
    • Top 25 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-13-2006
    • California
    • 籃球名人堂

金州勇士「咖哩雙槍」? Stephen Curry弟弟Seth Curry加入勇士(非保障合約)

http://www.sportsworldnews.com/articles/4597/20130823/seth-curry-signs-golden-state-warriors-joins-brother-stephen-loaded-backcourt-video.htm

Seth Curry Signs With Golden State Warriors, Joins Brother Stephen In Loaded Backcourt [VIDEO]

By Raimundo Ortiz | Aug 23, 2013 09:53 AM EDT
    Seth Curry
    Golden State Warriors G Seth Curry. (Photo : Reuters)

Philadelphia may be the "City of Brotherly Love," but Golden State is now home for sweet-shooting guards Stephen and Seth Curry, according to reports. The Duke star went undrafted and has now inked a non-guaranteed deal with the Warriors.

Stephen Curry was known as a lights-out shooter since he was drafted out of Davidson in 2009, but became a superstar in the 2013 NBA playoffs as he led an upset of the sixth-seeded Denver Nuggets in the first round, and pushed the eventual Western Conference champion San Antonio Spurs to six games.

Last season was Curry's finest as a pro to date, putting up 21.6 points and 6.5 assists per game while drilling 45 percent of his 3-pointers on 7.2 attempts a night. Stephen's brother Seth has starred at Duke the past three years, and although he hasn't received the individual acclaim of his older sibling, Seth is quite the shooter in his own right.

Last season as the top scoring option for the Blue Devils, Seth scored 17.5 points a night, sinking 44 percent of his 3-pointers on a tick over six attempts. Unlike Stephen, however, Seth has yet to master the art of scoring and getting his teammates involved; his career high assists per game average is just 2.4, set during his junior season under coach Mike Krzyzewski.

When asked about possibly playing with his brother Stephen said, "It would be a throwback to high school. We played together one year-I was a senior; he was a sophomore. I guess you could call it a dream come true."

Describing their traits as players, Stephen gave his brother the edge on him defensively. "Some would say he plays better defense me. I'm getting better. He can lock up."

•  08-29-2013, 9:57 下午 461590 in reply to 461333

Re: 金州勇士「咖哩雙槍」? Stephen Curry弟弟Seth Curry加入勇士(非保障合約)

新球季少了Jarrett Jack這名可靠的替補控衛,目前的Curry弟,Nedovic和Douglas等人能不能有一個''挺''上來?如果沒有,勇士的替補控衛就弱了,還要再找人.
    永遠的Jazz傳奇教練「教皇」Jerry Sloan.

https://ryan34n.pixnet.net/blog
  •  08-29-2013, 10:14 下午 461599 in reply to 461590

Re: 金州勇士「咖哩雙槍」? Stephen Curry弟弟Seth Curry加入勇士(非保障合約)

不知道咖哩弟控球能力如何

印象中他大學比較偏向2號位吧

不過6呎2,在NBA應該不夠玩,多練點吧!

Requires tenacity ... Hope
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved