歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Seeing Boozer's accident tripping by a bag, Los Angeles Lakers Announced its new team policy and training session.

在 10-04-2010, 5:19 下午 由 craigyang 發表.第 0 篇回覆.
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  10-04-2010, 5:19 下午 343917

Seeing Boozer's accident tripping by a bag, Los Angeles Lakers Announced its new team policy and training session.

Carlos Boozer out for 8 weeks due to surgery on broken hand“I was in my house and came around the corner, the doorbell was ringing and tripped over a bag,” Boozer said about the bag of clothes he’d had with him while staying at a hotel early in camp before going to his home.

It may not be a shocking news considering Boozer's injury history, but it was indeed a disappointment for Chicago fans. 

The Los Angeles Lakers, back to back NBA Champion seeking for the three-peat title, seeing this accident and react immediately.

"We always value our player's healthy and do the best to prevent they from getting hurt, whether it's on or off the court", said coach Phil Jackson.

Lakers host a brief press conference this morning and  announced its new team policy. From this day on, no furniture sets, carpets, pets or other potential tripping objects is allowed to be put on the ground in either stadium or player's house. Team scouts will randomly pay visits to players' house to see if there's any violation. 

A new training session, aptly named "Tripping Prevention Program," has been arranged during the Lakers training Camp scheduled to kick off this week. "This marks one of NBA's first active initiative to combat tripping," said Lakers coach Phil Jackson. When asked about details of the program, Jackson replied, "Big guys trip. Small guys trip. It's a fact of life in today's NBA." 

One leaked footage recently published on Youtube reveals what goes on in these training session, where players are required to skillfully navigate their body, while dribbling, through a maze of carefully arranged furniture sets, bags and other obstacles. 

"Man, This should have been done many years ago", Derek Fisher, 14 years veteran and the current Chief Officier of NBA player union. "I have been in this league long enough to see so many  talented young guys ended their career on tripping by these fucking bags", he added excitedly. 

"I am telling you, whoever invented these bags are just pure evil, so evil... seriously, these bags are dream killers for NBA players", Fisher concluded with tears. 

Other 10~15 NBA Teams, including title contenders Celtics, Heats, and Magic, are reported to import similar sessions and policy in the next couple days, before the season starts.

以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved