歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Division III YouTube sensation earns spot in NCAA dunk contest

在 03-30-2011, 12:11 下午 由 GTO_Andy 發表.第 0 篇回覆.
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  03-30-2011, 12:11 下午 372734

• GTO_Andy is not online. Last active: 2021-11-17, 11:05 上午 GTO_Andy
    • Top 25 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-13-2006
    • California
    • 籃球名人堂

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Division-III-YouTube-sensation-earns-spot-in-NCA?urn=ncaab-wp1502

The Internet has spoken, and Jacob Tucker has been granted his rightful spot in the college slam dunk contest later this week in Houston.

The 5-foot-11 guard from Division III Illinois College went viral earlier this month in his pursuit of a spot in the competition. To date, his video audition has received more than 2.6 million views on YouTube, and now he and his supposed 50-inch vertical leap will represent the little guy — in more ways than one.

The competition will be fierce, as he'll be jockeying with Pitt's Gilbert Brown, St. John's Justin Burrell, Memphis' Will Coleman, East Tennessee State's Justin Tubbs, San Diego State's Billy White, Cincinnati's Darnell Wilks and UNC Asheville's John Williams. None of them stand shorter than 6-foot-3.

Tucker doesn't care.

"I feel with the dunks I have practiced and the dunks I have in my arsenal, I have a chance," Tucker said. "I'm not going to leak them out. I will say there's a couple dunks you haven't seen me do before or some you've never seen before."

Tucker earned his way in by winning a Facebook fan poll, in which the public voted for one non-Division I-competitor to join the contest. He beat out Lee University's Larriques Cunningham in a landslide, nabbing 88 percent of the vote.

5'11'" 的白人, 有 50" 的垂直起跳...

今年的 NCAA 灌籃大賽好看了~

(話說我也 5'11" 可是碰板就差不多了 XD)

以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved