歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

法國小跑車折損車頭燈一盞 將可能錯失奧運 甚至下季比賽

在 06-28-2012, 8:31 上午 由 YuYuen 發表.第 2 篇回覆.
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  06-28-2012, 2:22 上午 427505

法國小跑車折損車頭燈一盞 將可能錯失奧運 甚至下季比賽

Tony Parker almost lost an eye in Chris Brown-Drake brawl, may miss London Olympics

Hoopster hero Tony Parker says he might be laid up for the London Olympics after almost losing his eye in the bottle-hurling brawl between rival R&B singers Chris Brown and Drake.

The NBA star revealed in a new French-language interview that his eye injury was much worse than he announced in a press conference the day after the June 14 music-industry melee.

He said additional testing in Paris found that a piece of glass had penetrated 99% of his left eye.

He was rushed into emergency eye surgery June 17 un and now must put five different products in his eye every two hours, according to the interview posted on his website. "I almost lost my eye," the San Antonio Spurs star added. "I just spent eight days trapped in my hotel. I was not allowed out to prevent infection. I was so afraid that I have not left my room."

Fear set in when he heard about the operation, along with hallucinations, he said.

"It is so fragile, an eye," he said. "I could not believe it."

He said the surgery prevented him from joining his French team for Olympics preparation last week. Parker, the ex-hubby of "Desperate Housewives" vixen Eva Longoria, has filed a $20 million lawsuit against the Manhattan club where he was injured, claiming it didn't have enough security to handle the Rihanna-related "bad blood" between the Brown and Drake entourages.

簡言之就是在夜店黑皮時 被旁邊饒舌歌手Brown and Drake為了Rihanna爭風吃醋打架而潑及到Parker

最慘的是傷了眼睛.....必須動手術....

從求償金額來看 (2000萬美金) 相信受傷程度不小  還有媒體用 almost lost an eye來報導  唉天阿 保佑他

Parker除了奧運不打外  對於老馬刺下季戰力也是一大憂患 

之前阿罵傷眼也是休了好久....

各位朋友 是非之地還是少去阿!!! 

•  06-28-2012, 2:24 上午 427506 in reply to 427505

Re: 法國小跑車折損車頭燈一盞 將可能錯失奧運 甚至下季比賽

喔   要來源的話  這邊  

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/spurs-star-tony-parker-alomst-lost-eye-brawl-london-olympics-article-1.1102160

•  06-28-2012, 8:31 上午 427518 in reply to 427506

Re: 法國小跑車折損車頭燈一盞 將可能錯失奧運 甚至下季比賽

TP報銷一整季

馬刺下一季全隊一起擺爛  我是說養傷

在凹個NO.1 pick 選個長人

會這麼黑暗嗎? 

以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved