歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

BILLY KING MADE A GOOD TRADE~~

在 12-23-2006, 5:41 下午 由 amare 發表.第 4 篇回覆.
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  12-22-2006, 2:11 下午 60232

BILLY KING MADE A GOOD TRADE~~

I disagree with you on your comment that AI was sold cheap. As matter of fact, Billy king made a good trade. I believe this is the best trade he has made during his time as a GM. AI, and the other dude exchange for Andre Miller, Joe smith whose contract will be expired this year, and 2 first around picks. Including sixers' lottery pick( They wont make it playoff for sure). Sixers are gonna have 3 first around picks. Look at all the young guys on the list, 7 feet center Greg Oden out of ohio state, kevin Durant out of Texas, Joakim Noah... Besides, Sixers are gonna free up their salary cap for 10 millions. On the other hand, Denver needs to sell their tickets. WIth AI in the team, you cant ask for more. I think this trade is good for both side. 

I live in Philadelphia for 10 years. I watch AI for 10  years. I am a sixers season ticket holder. Sixers, now , are focusing on rebuilding the team. I think this team is better off without AI. It's pain to watch sixers lose 12 games in a row. However, every professional sports are like this. The owner are trying to make money, especially NBA. 

•  12-22-2006, 2:40 下午 60236 in reply to 60232

• Gazer is not online. Last active: 11-27-2007, 10:02 上午 Gazer
    • Top 100 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-22-2006
    • 法印城
    • NBA新秀

Re: BILLY KING MADE A GOOD TRADE~~

從過去經驗看來 這可能是king能辦到的最好交易 至少那選秀還是首輪的
  •  12-22-2006, 7:12 下午 60299 in reply to 60232

I agree with most of the things you've mentioned...Andre Miller is not as bad as people think he is, he is a true point guard and he passes the ball well...but the problem is, the guy cannot defend and cannot take a jump shot for his life....I also agree with you on the freeing up salary cap issue, the sixers are now officially in rebuilding mode, I believe Billy King is looking ahead to the future, but at least for the next year or two, its gonna be quite painful being a sixers fan. With regards to the 2 first round pick that the sixers got from the nuggets, unfortunately I have to disagree with you on that one. Sure, next year's draft class could potentially be one of the best since 1996. But Denver is a playoff contender and I am 110% certain they will make the playoffs, which means the 2 picks that Philly get will most likely lies between 19th to 21st pick. You've mentioned Greg Oden and Joakim Noah, but these guys are top 10 material, which means sixers have no chance of getting them. I also think the sixers management were desparate, if they would've traded Iverson in the summer, they would've probably gotten more (perhaps they could've asked for Marcus Camby instead of Joe Smith, even though there is no way Denver will trade Camby), but now they have no choice but to take what they can.

Nevertheless, the sixers got ride of Iverson and they can now truly move on, I wish nothing but good luck to them, and I agree with you, the sixers are better off without Iverson.

•  12-22-2006, 9:27 下午 60312 in reply to 60299

我想76人要選到諾雅或歐丹也不是不可能

他們自己就是一個樂透簽了

ひらひら花びらの舞う春の午後には 
    祈りを誓いにかえるよ........
    一番の大事な事忘れすに
    輝いていてほしいよ.......
  •  12-23-2006, 5:41 下午 60456 in reply to 60312

• amare is not online. Last active: 10-25-2008, 2:32 下午 amare
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • 加入於 09-06-2006