歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

美國教練,隊員隊比賽和中國隊員評價(易,陳)

在 08-08-2006, 11:37 上午 由 ken822 發表.第 0 篇回覆.
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  08-08-2006, 11:37 上午 8195

美國教練,隊員隊比賽和中國隊員評價(易,陳)

從美國籃球網址上看到,基本上還是說了些客氣話,沒把中國隊貶得一錢不值,K教練和wade對陳江華讚賞有加,James對易賞識,brand最客氣,說了不少好話和WZZ的友誼。
    http://www.usabasketball.com/seniormen/2006/06_mwc_exhibition_game2_quotes.html

COACH KRZYZEWSKI
    On the Chinese team:
    They played hard the whole game. Our guys played hard the whole game so it was very good basketball. We?re proud of our performance and
    China made us play well.
    (on Chen Jianghua): Does he have good grades? We will recruit him maybe. No, he was ? I like him. He played against intense pressure but he had good poise, very good poise. And the experience he had tonight will only make him a better basketball player ? I like him.

(Is this the first time in your career you didn?t call a timeout in a game?): No. When I coach at Duke, I have not called a timeout in games too. When you have very good teams, sometimes you don?t have to call timeouts.剛發現他連暫停都沒叫,可見中國隊還沒法給他們造成威脅

ELTON BRAND
    On the Chinese team:
    Like Coach said, the Chinese basketball team really played hard, really played well. In the first quarter, they really played us tough and we had to give our best effort to extend the lead even without some of the key players. We respect all of our opponents and we know we have to give our best effort. We?re not taking any team lightly.

It was very good to see guys like Wang Zhi Zhi, a good friend of mine who played with the Clippers before playing with
    Miami. He?s a good shooter and a good player so he?s probably going to play next week so the team has got to look out for him. The young guy (Yi Jianlian), he?s a pretty solid player. I don?t know what team he is on here or what league he is in, but he?s going to be a very good player.

LE BRON JAMES
    On Yi Jianlian:
    I like Yi's game. Yi is very impressive. I met him last year when I came here. I think he is very good. He has a chance to be in the NBA some day if he keeps working hard on his game. I think Yi was the most impressive guy.

ANTAWN JAMISON
    On playing in
    China:
    Everytime I come, I find out something different about the culture. You know, I'm just amazed at the knowledge that
    China has as far as basketball. They know about Dwyane and they know about me when I was with the Warriors and Dallas. Their knowledge of the game is at an ultimate high and everytime I come here, I'm always impressed.
    表揚了一下中國觀眾居然還知道他這個不太出名的球員。
    On team
    China:
    This team is definitely improving. For them to be as competitive as they were tonight without
    Yao or Wang Zhizhi, it says a lot. Just imagine if you have those two guys on the same team with the guys that were out there tonight, they can definitely cause some upsets and make a difference. It was fun. I was impressed with the way they played hard and played good basketball and they were out there having fun just like we were having fun.

We've had training camp for two weeks before we played
    Puerto Rico and then we had a long flight here and then a day off. This team has been anxious to get it going.

DWYANE WADE
    On Team
    China:
    As a team, they played tough. They played hard. No matter what the score was, they played from the start of the game to the end. So you are impressed with any team that does that.

They've got some good players. With
    Yao, they'd be a lot better because they'd have a force down low. So, this is a team that everyone knows is up and coming every year and they get better and better.

On Chen Jianghua:
    The point guard is pretty good. He ran the team pretty good and did a good job getting to the basket and a good job of finishing. He's a tough player and like I said, they're a tough team.

以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved