歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

The Truth ~ 第二個 Starbury?

在 08-18-2008, 11:30 上午 由 圓球城市/Mayor 發表.第 53 篇回覆.
第 3/4 頁 (共 54 項)   < 前一頁 1 2 3 4 下一頁 >
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  08-03-2008, 11:20 下午 194291 in reply to 193886

Re: The Truth ~ 第二個 Starbury?

oxyzox:

這麼說Starbury也不是什麼自大狂囉..

媒體真是可怕..

原來我們長期都錯怪他了..

是啊

就如閣下的簽名圖檔看久了會不自覺地認為gaso很可愛

•  08-04-2008, 12:36 下午 194374 in reply to 194291

b90220208:
    是啊

就如閣下的簽名圖檔看久了會不自覺地認為gaso很可愛

你是認真的嗎

•  08-04-2008, 1:57 下午 194389 in reply to 194237

• AJ is not online. Last active: 12-20-2010, 5:27 下午 AJ
    • Top 25 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-21-2006
    • TW-FR
    • 籃球名人堂

suga:
    PP的話我不能認同, 不過既然他是幫派成員, 會說這話我倒可以理解

你的話我不能理解,不過既然你是棒棒堂成員,會說這話我倒可以認同

•  08-05-2008, 4:20 下午 194565 in reply to 193886

oxyzox:

這麼說Starbury也不是什麼自大狂囉..

媒體真是可怕..

原來我們長期都錯怪他了..

西方國家媒體向來是報喜不報憂

斷章取義來報些負面消息,揭瘡疤、醜聞、八卦,自然會有人看

以前我學校的老師就說要報導的是人咬狗的新聞

不是狗咬人,這樣才會有賣點

所以不只是共產國家的新聞不能信

民主國家的新聞也不要全信

•  08-06-2008, 9:27 上午 194646 in reply to 194565

hi my name is THE FALSE!!

i think i'm better than any other citizen just bcoz kg ray allen james pusy won the champion and i happened to be in their team

also i 嗆聲 the police after i got arrest as well

but i'm only THE FALSE so who cares

haha

what is not a good idea?

Super Bowl in New York
  •  08-06-2008, 9:44 上午 194648 in reply to 194646

I think what you're trying to refer to is "true or false," but sadly Paul Pierce's nickname is "the Truth," not "the True," so I find what you are trying to make fun at "completely irrelevant" to what the thread is all about, which is Paul Pierce's comment on himself being the greatest player.

•  08-06-2008, 10:10 上午 194651 in reply to 194648

G20 for Life:

I think what you're trying to refer to is "true or false," but sadly Paul Pierce's nickname is "the Truth," not "the True," so I find what you are trying to make fun at "completely irrelevant" to what the thread is all about, which is Paul Pierce's comment on himself being the greatest player.

yes yes, it is not false that he is the best player in the world

however i find it relevant for the things that ppl do after they feel they accomplished something, even when they half cheated by getting all the good players in one team, whcih i'm sure its ok to feel proud after 10 years of failing.

i cant be bothered to open another topic to discuss how someone disrespect the police after he got busted,

to me it is the same, therefore RELEVANT, as saying he is the greatest in the world.  ===== BS

what is not a good idea?

Super Bowl in New York
  •  08-06-2008, 12:40 下午 194668 in reply to 193722

• ghfhf is not online. Last active: 04-20-2012, 1:34 上午 ghfhf
    • Top 100 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 12-02-2007
    • NBA明星

誰是最棒的籃球員

這話題討論好久了

到底是誰不重要

重要的是球迷喜歡看...

LET'S GO HEAT !!!
  •  08-13-2008, 6:02 上午 196074 in reply to 194651

阿宇納斯:
    G20 for Life:

however i find it relevant for the things that ppl do after they feel they accomplished something, even when they half cheated by getting all the good players in one team, whcih i'm sure its ok to feel proud after 10 years of failing.

i cant be bothered to open another topic to discuss how someone disrespect the police after he got busted,

to me it is the same, therefore RELEVANT, as saying he is the greatest in the world.  ===== BS

you are "the false" ? or the "cant speak english worth nothing"?

•  08-13-2008, 10:44 上午 196115 in reply to 196074

會飛的野獸:
    阿宇納斯:
    G20 for Life:

you are "the false" ? or the "cant speak english worth nothing"?

dude, MYOB, u sorrow little **********

ok so the falseness, does it really make any difference? its a name, u can have anything if its a NAME

btw i dont see how ur grammar is so great with "CANT SPEAK ENGLISH WORTH NOTHING"

dont tell me thats a proper sentence

becoz thats definitely not a name, whereas i could have anything after the, for a name that i made up

dont know what u do all day, looking at ppl's reply that has got absolutely nothing to do with you

AT LEAST MY UNDERSTANDING FOR THE LANGUAGE OF ENGLISH AND/OR MY ENGLISH SPEAKING ABILITY CAN GET ME A JOB WITH $USD 53,000 PER YEAR BEFORE TAX

AND ITS MY FIRST JOB AFTER UNI

WHAT HAVE U GOT? DUDE

SO IF I DECIDE I WANT TO NAME SOMEONE THE FALSE OR THE FALSENESS, WHO DO U THINK U R TO TELL ME OFF??!!??

what is not a good idea?

Super Bowl in New York
  •  08-15-2008, 3:34 下午 196807 in reply to 196115

You know what, you got that job because what you studied back in college.  It has nothing to do with how good your English is unless it is a teaching job.  So what are you trying to prove? Also, there are tons of people who are making more money than that and they haven't say a damn thing.

You are a fob, and deal with it.

•  08-16-2008, 12:13 下午 197092 in reply to 196807

Wutang:

You know what, you got that job because what you studied back in college.  It has nothing to do with how good your English is unless it is a teaching job.  So what are you trying to prove? Also, there are tons of people who are making more money than that and they haven't say a damn thing.

You are a fob, and deal with it.

deal with what??

u can call me whatever u want but thats just ur own opinion

i only said those things bcoz someone always trys to correct my english, so i pointed out, i dont need any of the corrections, certainly not from someone who thinks hes better than me, but he is actually not.

now, again,  i dont understand why u ppl like to stuck ur nose in the other ppls businese 

please dont judge ppl if u dont understand the situation, or didnt even finish reading the whole thing yet

my current job has got nothing to do with teaching, however i do having a teaching certificate, thats just something i picked up along with my bartender license a few years ago during spring vacation  

of coz i know there are billions of ppl who would make more money than me, they havnt said a thing, bcoz they havnt been challenged.

u guys come in here, challenge my PERSONAL life, made me fell that i need to say something.

oh just btw, that teaching certificate, coz my father's friends owns a cram school in northern taiwan, he said it was valid, and the pay would be around $1000-$1500 per hour in taiwan.

now, plz stop challenge  my personal life and go back to the topic!!!

what is not a good idea?

Super Bowl in New York
  •  08-16-2008, 2:58 下午 197123 in reply to 197092

Tell you what, I don't give a damn about your personal life and all that crap.  Just because you are trying to show off doesn't mean we can't talk shit back.  Do you really know what proper grammar is? Who the hell would use of coz, bcoz or words without apostrophe?  Are you trying to sound like a 13 year old? Or you are just one of those teenage wannabe? I wouldn't pay a dime to let you teach my kids.  You want to start shit here, so bring it on.
  •  08-16-2008, 3:31 下午 197131 in reply to 197123

what r u on abt?

have u ever used ur phone to txt someone b4? or received any txt from non asian ppl??  dont tell me u've never seen the likes of "coz" in ur life

u sure got a lot of time by typing every single word out correctly 

this is not the place to teach, therefore i thought someone like u would understand, instead of typing y-o-u, we normally just use U

as for ur kids, i'm not sure u'll ever have any, but if u do, then i'm sure no teacher could/would teach them, given the iq u have....

so it doesnt matter if its a dime or billions of dollars.........there is just no way to teach the dumbs into geniuses....

btw, pass me some of that stuff, whatever it is u r smoking

what is not a good idea?

Super Bowl in New York
  •  08-16-2008, 4:27 下午 197137 in reply to 197131

I want to know who is the fool here.  You know I own you, so what are you trying to prove now?  Don't talk about about your teaching certificate unless you can type properly, because I am sure it's all bluffing.  People use abbreviation for text messaging because it takes time to type them in full and that's totally understandable.  Well, you just cracking me up with your lousy typing skill while you are talking about proper grammar.

The point is not even about how good of your English is, because I don't give a damn.  I am just saying that you should chill out, and stop goofing around.   Stop acting dumb, this is not the place for it.  You are making a headcase on the forum.

第 3/4 頁 (共 54 項)   < 前一頁 1 2 3 4 下一頁 >
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved