歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

[總冠軍賽] (1) Lakers VS (4) Celtics GAME 7

在 06-24-2010, 8:49 下午 由 zaaqqq741 發表.第 554 篇回覆.
第 37/37 頁 (共 555 項)   « 第一頁 ... < 前一頁 33 34 35 36 37
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  06-20-2010, 11:18 下午 323914 in reply to 323876

Re: [總冠軍賽] (1) Lakers VS (4) Celtics GAME 7

Jordan在剛出道殺進殺出的時候,球隊在季後賽的足跡也不怎樣

參加三分球大賽被淘汰的時候,看起來也蠻兩光的

第一次擊敗拓荒者連霸的時候,也沒有現在這種神的地位

現在就不用講,籃球代名詞

不過他的NBA生涯已經蓋棺論定,Kobe還是現在進行式,以後怎樣誰也不知道

最起碼,幹副將可以搭配主將連霸,當主將可以帶隊連霸,這就是Kobe已經達成的戰功

這是Jordan沒做過的事情,

Kobe籃球生涯大概就那兩件事情爭議很大

一個是爭老大,一個是Trade me,

前者這樣問好了,如果把Jordan代入當時的Kobe,他會不會跟O'neal爭老大?

我不知道,要我猜的話我猜會,有那種鬥志的球員,會一直去找更高的目標挑戰,當副手奪冠,當主將呢?

後者的話,誰職場生涯沒暗幹老闆甚至鬧離職?

該他打球的時候,他也沒擺爛啊

兩人各有各的精彩籃球生涯啦!!!

•  06-21-2010, 12:37 上午 323920 in reply to 323914

stranger:

我不知道,要我猜的話我猜會,有那種鬥志的球員,會一直去找更高的目標挑戰,當副手奪冠,當主將呢?

後者的話,誰職場生涯沒暗幹老闆甚至鬧離職?

後者的話Jordan應該不敢說話,因為當時湖人先發中鋒奶油手布朗是他欽點的= =

•  06-21-2010, 9:51 上午 323957 in reply to 323914

stranger:

Jordan在剛出道殺進殺出的時候,球隊在季後賽的足跡也不怎樣

參加三分球大賽被淘汰的時候,看起來也蠻兩光的

第一次擊敗拓荒者連霸的時候,也沒有現在這種神的地位

Jordan was already given G.O.A.T status after he won a 2nd ring

truth is, ever since that 63 pts on the 67-15 Celtics in Boston (40-1 at home), MJ has always been the best player in the league

he may not had the best team record, but MJ himself was just unstoppable, you can't say the same thing about kobe~

•  06-21-2010, 1:16 下午 323971 in reply to 323364

kf144417:
    crazyjason23:
    kf144417:

說到這個我就覺得好笑

某迷一輸球就把喬丹搬出來

很想問他們

塞隊跟湖人打總冠軍

關喬丹什麼事...

我很肯定,先提Jordan的絕對不是塞迷

是不是塞迷我是不知道啦

我只知道前幾頁的文章會有答案

好像是在第20頁

http://www.roundballcity.com/forums/permalink/322571/323090/ShowThread.aspx#323090

•  06-21-2010, 1:41 下午 323978 in reply to 323971

是火箭迷啦,不過大家也別再窮追猛打了啦

可憐他一下,畢竟他在季後賽閒著沒事幹阿 
  •  06-22-2010, 12:53 上午 324063 in reply to 323957

Jordan在一人球隊的時期就已經是聯盟最好的球員了,那時候他還不是神

連霸就算是神的話,那我就不知道Jordan首次連霸那年

Magic 要算什麼,當時他的戒指比Jordan多也是連霸過, MVP連莊更不用說

Jordan 那時也才拿到第三個MVP

確實,那時他要超越得鏢的苦主是指日可待

不過真正確立神的地位,是擊敗最強的地球人之後的事情了

•  06-22-2010, 6:43 上午 324071 in reply to 323957

To your_airness,

What you tried to make a point actually doesn't make sense. It's an overstatement, instead of a truth. When you said MJ was already G.O.A.T. after the specific point you mentioned, it's actually just a hindsight. He is incredibly great, but you also can't just wipe out the the feats and effors the previous players had made before.

I won't disagree with you that MJ is G.O.A.T for you and most other people. But I think you should show decent respect to other top players of all time too. Your statement is too arbitrary and not objective at all.

Honestly, MJ is not the G.O.A.T for me. But who cares? Everyone has their favorite players. Remember at that time, the defense intensity was different and zone defense was not allowed. It's impossible to compare great players of different times on a level playground. I respect your personal contention, but your statement was overstated in a way that seems it's an absolute truth.

P.S.

People seem easy to forget about the past. There are many great players in the  NBA history. And there's no way to compare all of them on a level playground. But we can always have our greatest player in our mind.

•  06-22-2010, 12:13 下午 324094 in reply to 324071

JOHN1020:

I won't disagree with you that MJ is G.O.A.T for you and most other people. But I think you should show decent respect to other top players of all time too. Your statement is too arbitrary and not objective at all.

Big Smile  Well, other players of all time = most other ppl as well

i didn't make this up, this is from MJ's bio on NBA.com

Even contemporaneous superstars recognized the unparalleled position of Jordan. Magic Johnson said, "There's Michael Jordan and then there is the rest of us." Larry Bird, following a playoff game where Jordan dropped 63 points on the Boston Celtics in just his second season, appraisal of the young player was: "God disguised as Michael Jordan. 

both were said before MJ even completed his first 3peat, and what Magic said would still hold true had Jordan never came back from his first retirement

MJ is the GOAT so that's why he has 6 rings

not because he won 6 rings so he became the GOAT

•  06-22-2010, 2:32 下午 324121 in reply to 324094

You still completely mess up with my point. Magic Johnson and Larry Bird are all individuals. Of course they can have their opinions, but that doesn't mean it's an absolute truth.

You can agree with them or not. It's your freedom. But you sounds like it's an absolute truth, which I would totally disagree. 

Remember, if Kobe keep getting more rings, getting more MVP awards, or breaking MJ's records, many commentators will change their opinions about who is G.O.A.T, very probably, including Magic Johnson. But does that mean Kobe have surpassed MJ and became G.O.A.T? I don't think so, because there is no level playground to compare both.

The point I want to make is that you can definitely think MJ is G.O.A.T. That's your freedom. But to make it sounds like an unshakable, absolute truth, is definitely biased and overly subjective.

Thanks for your feedback.

•  06-22-2010, 7:15 下午 324164 in reply to 324121

JOHN1020:

You still completely mess up with my point. Magic Johnson and Larry Bird are all individuals. Of course they can have their opinions, but that doesn't mean it's an absolute truth.

You can agree with them or not. It's your freedom. But you sounds like it's an absolute truth, which I would totally disagree. 

The point I want to make is that you can definitely think MJ is G.O.A.T. That's your freedom. But to make it sounds like an unshakable, absolute truth, is definitely biased and overly subjective.

ok, so based on your logic to prove I am wrong there must be someone out there who is greater than Jordan, Bird, and Magic 

well seriously I am incredibly interested to hear who your GOAT is

•  06-22-2010, 11:18 下午 324195 in reply to 324164

Hi there,

I was not trying to prove you were wrong. You still missed my point. I just want to make a point that there is no absolute truth about the G.O.A.T. because there is no level playground to compare all the great players in the NBA history.

I have my favorite player, but I won't say he is the G.O.A.T. as I know without the level playground, there is no objective answer to this problem. Everyone, of course, can have his G.O.A.T. However, to overstate a point in a way that seems the absolute truth and dwarfs others' opinions, I really think it's biased and overly arbitrary.  

Remember, I don't think your contention that MJ is the G.O.A.T. is wrong. I just try to make a point, all in all, that there's no level playground and no way to find out the absolute truth in this subject.

Thank you and nice talking to you. 

•  06-22-2010, 11:37 下午 324196 in reply to 324164

your_airness:
    JOHN1020:

ok, so based on your logic to prove I am wrong there must be someone out there who is greater than Jordan, Bird, and Magic 

well seriously I am incredibly interested to hear who your GOAT is

請問GOAT是啥?

•  06-22-2010, 11:56 下午 324197 in reply to 324196

ericjoe123:

請問GOAT是啥?

Greatest of All Time

•  06-23-2010, 7:06 下午 324310 in reply to 324197

smalltempest45:
    ericjoe123:

請問GOAT是啥?

Greatest of All Time

謝謝大大解答. 原來如此

我覺得JOHN1020大大說的沒錯,沒有一個公平客觀的平台去比較優劣.所以根本沒辦法比出誰一定是第一名...

不過話又說回來.Jordan目前看來是最配得上這個稱號的球員吧,我相信他會是大多數人心目中的G.O.A.T.

就連我這個從後喬丹時期才開始看NBA的湖迷,也不例外.  

雖然我覺得罰球命中率90%+的俠客會比Jordan強,不過這個俠客只存在於遊戲裡面.= =

•  06-24-2010, 8:49 下午 324489 in reply to 323914

·

第 37/37 頁 (共 555 項)   « 第一頁 ... < 前一頁 33 34 35 36 37
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved