歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Mike Brown 接下湖人兵符

在 06-30-2011, 9:31 上午 由 GTO_Andy 發表.第 41 篇回覆.
第 3/3 頁 (共 42 項)   < 前一頁 1 2 3
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  05-27-2011, 3:53 上午 383749 in reply to 383739

Re: Mike Brown 接下湖人兵符

我個人是對Mike Brown沒什麼意見 

Coach K早在05年夏天湖人試圖挖角後, 就跟Duke簽了終身合約

Mike Dunleavy雖然曾經帶領過湖人近91年冠軍賽, 但是近年在Clippers的帶兵功力其實也有點越老越番顛的跡象

Rick Adelmen則是個功優於守的教練, 的確不是一個可以像Thibodeau那種改善整支球隊防守體質的教練

Jeff Van Gundy跟Mike Brown其實對我來說都是差不多, 在一般人眼裡都是防守很有一套, 但是進攻戰術單調的教練, 可惜Jeff可能比較享受在ABC當球評

Larry Brown跟Jerry Sloan則是比較一板一眼的軍事化教練, 而且最近的離隊都傳出有跟隊內年輕人處不來的聲音, 如果把他們放在十年前, 他們的軍事化管理或許很有用, 但是現在這個時代實在是很容易產生隊內的矛盾

Mike Brown雖然是意想不到的人選, 但是我認為的確是檯面上對目前這隻湖人隊最適合的教練了

的確Mike Brown在前兩年的季後賽表現是挺灰頭苦臉的, 但是不能否定他對那隻球隊的貢獻

是Mike Brown的防守體系讓騎士有本錢只靠一支James就可以把球隊帶進隊史唯一的一次冠軍賽, 只靠一支James跟08年的冠軍隊纏鬥到第七場

是Mike Brown的防守體系讓騎士有本錢只靠一支James跟一群角色球員跟過氣球星連續拿下兩年例行賽冠軍

以結果論來說, Mike Brown的確是進攻沒什麼應變能力, 幾乎就是靠James的個人能力來放大射手群的優勢;

但是不能否認的是, 任何一個教練來帶這樣的球隊, 其實也都只會用這樣的套路而已, 否則只會死更慘

更何況關鍵時刻依賴巨星的打法也不是只有當年的騎士這樣玩

湖人就算對裡有Gasol, Odom, Bynum這樣才華洋溢的球員, 關鍵第四節一樣也是所有人清開看Kobe一個人玩

Larry Brown當年也是看Iverson一個人這樣跟大家周旋

Jerry Sloan晚年也是只能靠Deron Williams的killer crossover來跟湖人隊在季後賽周旋

Greg Popovic現在到了關鍵時刻也只能看Ginobili展現奇蹟 

甚至下一季聯盟第一高薪的主教練Doc Rivers關鍵時刻的play book也就那兩招:1)所有人清開, Pierce單打 2)兩隻大個當人牆, Ray Allen擾底線跟掩護catch and shoot 

其實以現在的公牛隊來看, 我覺得跟前兩年的騎士隊是沒什麼差別的, 就是靠優質的團隊防守跟球隊第一人的單打來跟對手周旋, 更何況現在的公牛隊在進攻上的天份甚至更勝前兩年的騎士

根本就不需要無限放大當年Brown的23號戰術, 如果對裡能同時擁有Wade跟James, 何必死打23號戰術; 事實上就是當年的騎士隊的人手陣容, 不把球交給James就是死路一條 

另外Mike Brown的加入也可能讓整個湖人的教練團都改組Chuck Person, Brian Shaw, Jim Cleamons, Frank Hamberlain都可能因為新的教練體系跟風格而被出清

小道消息是Mike Brown可能把西班牙聯盟的皇馬前教頭Ettore Messina, 現在的小牛助理教練Tim Grgurich, 以及活塞的總教練John Kuester都招進教練團裡面

Ettore Messina在歐洲籃球界的地位不下於Poppovic或Riley在NBA的地位, 四屆歐洲盃冠軍, 帶過最得意的球員是Manu Ginobili, 前幾年Poppovic跟Mik Brown就已經有一要把他招入自己的球隊了, 甚至籃網跟暴龍都有意請他來當主教練, 他除了可以提供Mike Brown一些euro basketball的進攻戰術外, 他是那種會花很多時間在"訓練"而非"場邊"的教練, 這應該對缺乏上場時間的年輕球員有很大的幫助

Tim Grgurich則是NBA業界裡知名度相當高的"籃球老師", 他在球員的發展以及他個人的籃球姿勢都得到很多人的賞識, 不過目前他入隊的機率不是很高, 因為他更傾像於回UNLV當助教

John Kuester則是這個賽季曾經引起軒然大波的教練, 因為他的執教風格跟隊內的那群老將門槓上了, 不過他在接下活賽這個教練位置之前, 他就是Mike Brown在騎士的頭號助理教練基本上騎士當年的教練應該分成這樣...進攻組John Kuester, 防守組Mike Brown的狀態...標準的美式足球的教練團風格但是除了他跟球隊老將槓上外, 他的進攻戰術也幫助整個暑假都沒什麼補強的活塞隊從進攻效率倒數第二的球隊變成進攻效率第十四的球隊

從Mike Brown想要補進來的幾個智囊團, 看得出來他是有意要開發幾個可以上場的年輕球員, 這對極度需要年輕化的湖人隊來說是一個不錯的開始就算還沒找到球隊未來的Franchise人選, 但是在Kobe退休前的這段期間, 或許可以幫湖人隊打到一支素質不錯的青年角色球員部隊來吸影未來的大牌球員

作宅男就像走在一條無間道上...一旦走下去...就沒辦法回頭作陽光男孩了...
  •  05-27-2011, 12:47 下午 383836 in reply to 383749

不知道為什麼,從湖人一堆球員表態挺Brian Shaw接之後總教練位子(記得是在出局之前),我就覺得Brian Shaw是不能選的。

這些選手被詬病的是什麼?結果還跳出來說他們想要 Brian Shaw來接。加上Brian Shaw本來就讓人擔心夠不夠力,種種跡象顯示這很可能會成為災難。

所以後來傳說湖人沒考慮Brain Shaw,這就也不意外了。 

至於Brown,如果他還是以前在騎士那幾招而已,進攻貧乏,用人沒新意,沒視狀況調度,那我等著看柯比造反,柯比一定造反,他不會眼睜睜看著這種人弄垮湖人的。Brown以前在騎士,那不是說騎士菜就那樣,反正有LBJ,誰來都是用LBJ單打來製造外線機會,來營造、帶動整體進攻。而是Brown根本來陣式都沒啥設計、走位啥都死板要死,就是讓LBJ從最高位、從控球位子開始接球、發動,然後讓LBJ自己完全去creat,幾乎看不到有因對手的陣勢、防守者有啥調整。不能說錯,但是如果要拿當湖人總教練這種90分水準來看,Brown進攻戰術能力,差蠻多。

至於他用人死板,無法開發、讓老將在適當用處貢獻僅存價值,對新人只能單一功能使用,沒有計畫培養,這些就不用說了。

真的希望Brown是有進步了,現在才來湖人當總教練。不然湖人真的死定了。尤其是又在傳要用Odom去換小AI這種事.....真是接連噩耗,好事不來壞事又不去...慘 

•  05-27-2011, 5:39 下午 383949 in reply to 383836

我在看M.布朗來職教到是正面的

一個牌子不大的教練來到湖人 非常明顯的表示

湖人想要平平安安的渡過科比加簽的三年約

在這三年湖人戰績如何就看科比了 教練就是掛個牌而已

教練請來M.布朗 那魔獸跟保羅來的機會也不大了

•  05-28-2011, 4:30 上午 384039 in reply to 383949

檯面上的好教頭實在不多,Mike Brown不能算差了。

退一步想想,火箭送走Adleman迎來McHale,這才叫無言。 

•  05-28-2011, 12:58 下午 384069 in reply to 384039

M.Brown的執教功力是有的 只不過當時受限James的打法(他其實很黏球 只是比較愛傳助攻罷了) 才會讓人覺得他很依賴James
  •  05-28-2011, 2:23 下午 384078 in reply to 384039

• Koala is not online. Last active: 08-04-2021, 5:20 下午 Koala
    • Top 10 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 12-21-2006
    • Basketball World
    • 籃球名人堂

cowbay:

+1

我寧願新教練的人選是L.Frank或D.Casey兩人之一

但最後卻是來了K.McHale......

GO.....Houston Rockets,I am a Rockets fan forever
  •  05-28-2011, 2:43 下午 384081 in reply to 384078

Koala:
    cowbay:

+1

我寧願新教練的人選是L.Frank或D.Casey兩人之一

但最後卻是來了K.McHale......

+2

K.McHale如果是當經理可能還有點道理

當教練的話就算了吧…

Mike Brown至少帳面上的成績還不差

就算他沒把球隊帶到有多好

起碼也沒搞爛掉

•  05-28-2011, 7:22 下午 384104 in reply to 384081

希望Mike Brown來了之後能夠好好盯盯湖人的防守,有時候湖人的防守讓人看的真的是蠻無言的
  •  05-28-2011, 11:10 下午 384134 in reply to 384104

我只想知道未來Mike Brown會不會在回憶錄上面寫...我覺得我沒當過NBA總教練= =
  •  05-28-2011, 11:32 下午 384137 in reply to 384134

• Mr.14 is not online. Last active: 11-05-2019, 7:44 下午 Mr.14
    • Top 150 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 05-23-2010
    • 大學明星隊

Mike Brown也沒想像中的差拉
    不過希望不要出現KB#24對總教練不爽
    然後又出現賣我風波= =
    Never give up
  •  06-01-2011, 2:42 下午 384713 in reply to 384137

• GTO_Andy is not online. Last active: 2021-11-17, 11:05 上午 GTO_Andy
    • Top 25 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-13-2006
    • California
    • 籃球名人堂

Mike Brown 第一個接洽的助理教練:Michael Malone

http://www.nola.com/hornets/index.ssf/2011/05/new_orleans_hornets_lead_assis_2.html

New Orleans Hornets lead assistant Michael Malone offered same position with Los Angeles Lakers; but no firm contract details yet to ponder

Published: Tuesday, May 31, 2011, 4:15 PM     Updated: Tuesday, May 31, 2011, 5:18 PM
    New Orleans Hornets lead assistant coach Michael Malone has been offered the same position with the Los Angeles Lakers by newly named head coach Mike Brown, Malone said Tuesday.
    9278831-large.jpgNew Orleans Hornets assistant coach Mike Malone, left, has been offered a job with the L.A. Lakers.

But Brown, in Los Angeles for a press conference on Tuesday evening to formally announce his hiring by the Lakers, has yet to speak to Malone about contract specifics including length and compensation, but Malone said he expects a more detailed offer perhaps by the end of the week.

"Mike had called up to get permission to speak to me and Mike and I have spoken," Malone said Tuesday. "After his press conference, we'll talk some more about what he can offer in terms of years, money, contract, all that kind of stuff.

"There's no guarantee. It's potentially a very good opportunity. But at the same time, as I've been telling people, right now I still work for the New Orleans Hornets. Mike and I have spoken and he told me of his desire to bring me in as his lead assistant, but now he has to work out all the details."

Malone said while the Lakers' position would, on the surface, appear to be an advancing career move, he said the one year he has spent in New Orleans as Monty Williams lead assistant with the Hornets would complicate his ultimate decision whether to move or stay.

"Obviously one thing I've learned from my father (long-time NBA assistant Brendan Malone, currently in Orlando) and being around the game my whole life is is that in the end, I have to do what's best for me, my wife and my two little girls," Malone said. "That's why if this offer in L.A. is what everybody says it's going to be, it's going to be difficult to stay in New Orleans. But this year working with Monty, Dell (Demps, general manager) and all the players we had on this team – and this is not just coach talk, it's being sincere – we had a great season.

"I think we surprised a lot of people. But the exciting thing about it is we think we can be even better. If we add a couple of pieces here and there, and we all have a year under our belt as a staff and a team, we have our foundation for success. I tell people, talk about being in an unbelievable position, me having an opportunity to go to the Lakers, it's not like staying in New Orleans is a consolation prize. There's a lot of positives to being here and being Monty's lead assistant coach. What we accomplished this year, we know we can build off of next year. It will have to be a very good offer for me to leave New Orleans."

Malone was an assistant coach under Brown with the Cleveland Cavaliers for five seasons before joining the Hornets prior to this year.

•  06-30-2011, 9:31 上午 389501 in reply to 384713

• GTO_Andy is not online. Last active: 2021-11-17, 11:05 上午 GTO_Andy
    • Top 25 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-13-2006
    • California
    • 籃球名人堂

Re: Mike Brown 教練團組成: John Kuester

http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/johnkuesterassistantcoach.html

Lakers Announce Hiring of John Kuester as Assistant Coach

Jun 29 2011 7:55PM
    EL SEGUNDO – The Los Angeles Lakers have hired John Kuester to serve as an assistant coach, it was announced today by Lakers General Manager Mitch Kupchak.

"I'm extremely excited to have John join the team as a member of my coaching staff," said Lakers Head Coach Mike Brown. "Having previously worked together in Cleveland, I know what assets he will bring to the team. His ability to effectively communicate with the players while teaching them valuable skills on both ends of the court is a quality that I respect and value. I look forward to working with him again."

Kuester joins the Lakers after a two-year stint as head coach for the Detroit Pistons. Prior to his time in Detroit, Kuester spent 14 years as an assistant coach in the NBA, working for six different franchises (Boston, Philadelphia, Detroit, New Jersey, Orlando and Cleveland).

"I'm extremely excited to be working with Mike Brown, as well as to have the opportunity to work with the Lakers, one of the premier organizations in the NBA," said Kuester.

Kuester, who worked for the Celtics organization from 1990-1997, began his NBA coaching career in 1995 when was hired as an assistant coach for Boston. Kuester spent two seasons with the Celtics before joining the Philadelphia 76ers as an assistant coach at the start of the 1997-98 season. As a member of Hall of Fame coach Larry Brown's staff, Kuester helped lead the team to the playoffs in five of his six seasons including an NBA Finals appearance in 2001. In 2003, Kuester joined the Detroit Pistons where he helped guide the team to an NBA Championship in 2004. The North Carolina native had stints in New Jersey, Philadelphia and Orlando before joining the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2007. During his time in Cleveland, the Cavaliers posted a 111-53 (.677) record and made an Eastern Conference Finals appearance in 2009.

Prior to joining the NBA, Kuester coached for ten years at the collegiate level. After serving as an assistant coach for the University of Richmond during the 1980-81 season, Kuester joined Rick Pitino's staff at Boston University where he spent two seasons as his assistant before being named head coach of the Terriers in 1983. After a two-year stint in Boston, Kuester served five seasons (1985-90) as head coach at George Washington University.

第 3/3 頁 (共 42 項)   < 前一頁 1 2 3
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved