歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

NBA Playoffs 2016 2nd Round West - (2) San Antonio Spurs vs (3) Oklahoma City Thunder

在 05-18-2016, 10:02 上午 由 Tarlund 發表.第 93 篇回覆.
第 3/7 頁 (共 94 項)   < 前一頁 1 2 3 4 5 下一頁 > ... 最後一頁 »
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  05-03-2016, 2:51 上午 502119 in reply to 502118

Re: NBA Playoffs 2016 2nd Round West - (2) San Antonio Spurs vs (3) Oklahoma City Thunder

RedCarp34:
    E N J O Y:
    goodshot37:

這場說明了

雷霆只要雙槍正常(不用爆氣),三大長人都10+得分,即便沒有其他支援,其實還是可以把比賽贏下來 

這跟湘北先發五虎打天下一樣

籃球不是這樣玩的XD

而且這樣雷霆也才贏一分而已XD

即使雷霆只贏一分,還是贏了啊

至少就這場球看來,籃球這樣玩也是可以的嘛

不過這場我覺得這場球Waiters也算是有跳出來就是了... 

就像你說的

至少就這場球看來

打一場可以這樣玩

打季後賽是沒辦法的

而且哨音也蠻多爭議的!!

那激情誘惑的氛圍 是我抵抗不了的原罪

•  05-03-2016, 3:14 上午 502122 in reply to 502114

Re: NBA Playoffs 2016 2nd Round West - (2) San Antonio Spurs vs (3) Oklahoma City Thunder

關於 Waiters Situation

Section II--Delay-of-Game

a. A delay-of-game shall be called for:
    (1) Preventing the ball from being promptly put into play.
    (2) Interfering with the ball after a successful field goal.
    (3) Failing to immediately pass the ball to the nearest official when a per-sonal foul or violation is assessed.
    (4) Touching the ball before the throw-in has been released.
    (5) A defender crossing the boundary line prior to the ball being released on a throw-in.
    (6) A team preventing play from commencing at any time.
    (7) Any player, coach or trainer interfering with a ball which has crossed the boundary line (Rule 8--Section II--f).
    PENALTY: The first offense is a warning. A technical foul shall be assessed with each successive offense and charged to the team. An announcement will be made by the public address announcer. The 24-second clock shall remain the same or reset to 14, whichever is greater, if the violation is assessed against the defensive team. The offensive team shall be awarded a new 8 seconds to advance the ball if it is in the backcourt. If repeated acts become a travesty, the head coach shall be noti-fied that he is being held responsible.

EXCEPTION (5): In the last two minutes of the fourth period and/or any over-time period, a technical foul will be assessed if the defender crosses or breaks the plane of the boundary line prior to the ball being released on a throw-in.

Bjork本人就是音樂!
  •  05-03-2016, 3:27 上午 502124 in reply to 502122

OKC 今天是靠防守贏下球來的

Bjork本人就是音樂!
  •  05-03-2016, 3:37 上午 502125 in reply to 502115

這場我斷斷續續的看了後三節,

也許馬刺很多簡單該進的球都沒進,

但Aldridge也是進了不少高難度(唬爛)的球,

更別提第四節末追分期的那記三分(Aldridge本季三分命中率是0%) 

馬刺這個球季平均每場得分103.5,G2得分97,

我同意本場得分是低於平均沒錯,但絕對不是熄火的低標!

同理,雷霆本季場均得分是110.2,本輪前兩場只得了92和98

從連續熄火的角度來看, 

雷霆接下來是不是更有機會爆發?

兩隊今年對戰四場,各自贏了兩場主場,

以比賽內容和數據來看,雷霆的表現不會輸給馬刺, 

我不知道有什麼原因可以這麼樂觀馬刺能夠輕騎獲勝,

唯一一個我能想到的原因,

大概就是第一輪打殘兵敗將的灰熊打得太順利,

所以信心爆表了吧... 

如果Spurs in 5為真,

表示馬刺接下來要連贏三場,其中包括兩場雷霆主場,

雷霆主場VS馬刺客場的場均得分是109.5 VS 101.9,

機會很大嗎? I don't think so. 

Trojans12:

只看了一節多一點

我覺得雷霆沒有太多值得高興的地方

馬刺很多簡單該進的球都沒進

Westbrick還是很多無意義單打跟bad shots

一個三分只有3成的控球可以投6顆三分

一個四屆得分王只投了兩顆... 

G2是馬刺熄火的低標 

馬刺要熄火4場的機率應該是小到不行

雷霆的decision maker依舊無法最佳化KD的輸出能力

我還是認為Spurs in 5 

•  05-03-2016, 4:15 上午 502126 in reply to 502125

馬刺本季只有14場命中率不到42.6%

這樣的狀態下勝負是6-8

LMA火燙的手感當然不可能持續下去

我不認為雷霆進攻有做太多變化

伊巴卡很少再傳一球

很多時候他再傳一球就是Durant可以出手的時機

然後不只一次Durant有mismatch打Green

結果變成Westbrick傳不過去結果跑過去打pick n roll

變成可愛守Durant結果球才到Durant手上...

還有很多導傳跟kick out的機會可以導到Durant手上

只要有鏡頭拉得夠遠

都可以看到Drant手舉到胸前準備接球

有人傳嗎? no

我是不知道他怎麼能忍這麼久

隊上衣巴卡跟westbrick三分出手量比Durant多?!

這是哪門子的進攻?

反觀馬刺積極尋求餵球給LMA... 

•  05-03-2016, 9:38 上午 502128 in reply to 502125

wahah23:

這場我斷斷續續的看了後三節,

也許馬刺很多簡單該進的球都沒進,

但Aldridge也是進了不少高難度(唬爛)的球,

更別提第四節末追分期的那記三分(Aldridge本季三分命中率是0%) 

馬刺這個球季平均每場得分103.5,G2得分97,

我同意本場得分是低於平均沒錯,但絕對不是熄火的低標!

同理,雷霆本季場均得分是110.2,本輪前兩場只得了92和98

從連續熄火的角度來看, 

雷霆接下來是不是更有機會爆發?

兩隊今年對戰四場,各自贏了兩場主場,

以比賽內容和數據來看,雷霆的表現不會輸給馬刺, 

我不知道有什麼原因可以這麼樂觀馬刺能夠輕騎獲勝,

唯一一個我能想到的原因,

大概就是第一輪打殘兵敗將的灰熊打得太順利,

所以信心爆表了吧... 

如果Spurs in 5為真,

表示馬刺接下來要連贏三場,其中包括兩場雷霆主場,

雷霆主場VS馬刺客場的場均得分是109.5 VS 101.9,

機會很大嗎? I don't think so. 

Trojans12:

Thunder 在調度上比 Spurs 吃緊的地方, 是板凳能在面對強敵時派上場的很有限, 例如 Payne+Morrow 根本不能用, 能拉上來的就只有 Kanter (或者加 Waiters), 影響所及是要打 Smallball 會非常沒有效率, 而會在比賽中屢屢耗掉領先, 就是因為一直只用 S5 在撐

這場球最後階段, 拋開 Waiters 事件不談,  Spurs 幾乎是犯了所有能犯的錯, Mills+Ginobili ... !!, Spurs 那時還有一次暫停可叫, 不叫暫停的理由一時想不出來

就像我之前講的, Thunder 也是有能力在防守上讓 Spurs 吃苦頭的, 雖然我也不認為它們可以在剩下每一場球都維持這樣的專注度, 但是這足以讓 Thunder 咬緊這個系列, 現在是 1-1, 如果正常的跑下去, 雙方應該會以 2-2 回到 San Antonio, 因為 OKC 在第四節的處理常常太糟糕, 前面提過, Thunder 在家裡會打的比 Spurs 好, 依照我帶進這系列已經進行 2 場的計算, Thunder 有相當好的機會 (約 25%) 2 場主場都贏下, 不過 Spurs 帶著 3-1 領先回 Alamo 的機會也一樣高就是了

Bjork本人就是音樂!
  •  05-03-2016, 10:18 上午 502129 in reply to 502118

RedCarp34:
    E N J O Y:
    goodshot37:

這場說明了

雷霆只要雙槍正常(不用爆氣),三大長人都10+得分,即便沒有其他支援,其實還是可以把比賽贏下來 

這跟湘北先發五虎打天下一樣

籃球不是這樣玩的XD

而且這樣雷霆也才贏一分而已XD

即使雷霆只贏一分,還是贏了啊

至少就這場球看來,籃球這樣玩也是可以的嘛

不過這場我覺得這場球Waiters也算是有跳出來就是了... 

嗯...D.Waiters 的確有"跳"出來...

儘管馬刺根本不是輸在最後一球...

但是這最後幾秒真的亂的有點誇張... 

D.Green 犯規, R.Westbrook踩線出界, K.Loonard抓衣服, 發界外球五秒違例...這些都可以說是讀秒階段模擬兩可灰色地帶不一定會吹

但是裁判看著D.Waiters發球, 拐子和跳發都沒吹....

該說是裁判對這個公然侮辱型(你明明知道我站在你旁邊看著你, 你還給我犯規加違例...)的舉動嚇到, 一時間不知道如何反應所以忘了吹判...

還是得說這是Thunder完美詮釋了他們成名已久八打五戰術呢? 

題外話...

1. K.Leonard竟然會對裁判嘶吼...看樣子他面癱的問題還有救...

2. LMA 也可以跑戰術投三分...當下還以為08年對太陽的逆轉要重現了....

3. K.Leonard, T.Duncan, T.Parker, M.Ginobili 四個人上場110分鐘出手43次, 罰球次數竟然比18分鐘出手7次的一個E.Kanter多...

4. 不是控衛也可以比R.Westbrook多失誤, M.Cuban口中的那一個Superstar到底是誰?

5 第一場Thunder被Pick n Roll耍好玩. 這一場換馬刺遭殃. 看這P.Mill努力舉高雙手卻連K.Durant的額頭都摸不到就覺得有點好笑...

6. S.Adams不是個防守型內線, 全場唯一的一個火鍋給的竟然是T.Duncan....儘管這兩年T.Duncan被蓋的次數已經不計其數...不過看到還是一陣心酸...石佛不死...只是老矣...

7. S.Ibaka越打越外面, 球評說Thunder需要第三個Shooter, 所以他往外打...球賽結束才發現這句話不是笑話...他是這一場唯一一個投進兩個三分的Thunder球員... 

•  05-03-2016, 10:19 上午 502130 in reply to 502128

還有, Thunder 的教練應該賽前下了不少工夫, 今天完全不對 LMA 作包夾, 讓他一個出手, 目的就是為了完全切斷 Spurs 的球的流動, 當然, 接下來的比賽,  Aldridge 也不太可能都拿出 35+ Points 和 80+ TS%

我認為, Popo 讓 Diaw 打太少, 而 Parker 明顯表現的比 Mills 差, Spurs 第四節幾乎節奏全失, 也許第三場的時間分配會有改變

Bjork本人就是音樂!
  •  05-03-2016, 10:32 上午 502131 in reply to 502130

[​IMG]

realgm 上有整理:

In all seriousness
    1) Manu stepped over - thats a delay of game, reset the 5 second count
    2) With #1 not being called, Waiters elbowed Ginobili while Ginobili was behind the line, so . . . what is that? Offensive foul? Technical foul, unsportsmanlike conduct? No clue, but that call leads to a deadball turnover at least, right?
    3) Having #1 and #2 not called, Waiters threw a terrible inbounds pass up in the air, people got bumped, but still a terrible decision. Turnover - and not just that, a LIVE BALL turnover going SAS way with numbers, I say SAS comes out a head.
    4) Green gets the ball but Adams retreats at a good angle. Green however has a live dribble and time - instead, he lofts a slow pass, way ahead of Mills who has to go get it near the baseline and can't get a shot off. Green easily could have drove right to suck Adams away, then found Mills for the game winning layup. Advantage lost with bad decision making
    5) Mills hits Ginobili on the wing, guarded by, I think Adams? A big, to be sure. Mills spaces out to the strong corner but Ginobili drives into the lane where theres multiple OKC defenders. Why? He had like six seconds i think, just back it out and hit Mills for t he wide open J, or go to an open area. Or if you are going to drive, pump fake and go up!
    6) Ginobili is stuffed in the lane (see #5), so he flips a terrible pass backward to Mills. It's high and slow and gives Adams enough time to challenge the Mills corner 3 with four seconds left. Mills didn't need a 3, SAS was only down 1. With Adams selling out, he can either pump fake (live dribble!) or just drive in and get a wide open 15 footer.

Notice also on the Mills 3, Green and Ginobili had spaced out and were wide open. 4 seconds is enough to fire off that pass if he's ready to make the read.

End result is a blocked shot, mad scramble, time runs out.

哈哈 哈哈哈哈哈哈

Bjork本人就是音樂!
  •  05-06-2016, 7:03 上午 502176 in reply to 502122

http://official.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/05/L2M-OKC-SAS-5-2-16.pdf

Page 2, 上方第二行:

00:13.5
    Violation: Delay of Game
    Disadvantaged Player: Dion Waiters
    comment: Ginobili (SAS) steps on the line while defending the inbounds play

Review Decision: incorrect call

===

還有, Alex Abrines, Thunder 2013 年第 32 順位選秀, 剛打敗 Saric 嬴得 Euroleague Rising Star Award, 更印證 Prestie 的好眼光, 也許 Off Season 球隊未來的 Two Way SG 就會來報到

Bjork本人就是音樂!
  •  05-07-2016, 12:52 上午 502191 in reply to 502129

G2馬刺上籃狂放槍勉強輸掉

G3馬刺罰球放槍4~5次

不過還是贏不少

一個控衛沒腦袋即使天分再高

還是沒什麼好怕的...

丟磚頭就算了

要命的第四節連續兩個失誤... 

Durant好可憐

沒什麼Play是設計給他打

連要靠籃框近一點要球的機會都沒有

幾乎每一球都是iso play

拿到球的位置幾乎都是三分線外面或是24秒快結束的時候 

我保證Durant這季結束會跟磚頭分手

There is one superstar in OKC, and that superstar is NOT Westbrick. 

Donovan是認真的嗎? 放著Durant不用?! 

•  05-07-2016, 2:02 上午 502193 in reply to 502191

Trojans12:

G2馬刺上籃狂放槍勉強輸掉

G3馬刺罰球放槍4~5次

不過還是贏不少

一個控衛沒腦袋即使天分再高

還是沒什麼好怕的...

丟磚頭就算了

要命的第四節連續兩個失誤... 

Durant好可憐

沒什麼Play是設計給他打

連要靠籃框近一點要球的機會都沒有

幾乎每一球都是iso play

拿到球的位置幾乎都是三分線外面或是24秒快結束的時候 

我保證Durant這季結束會跟磚頭分手

There is one superstar in OKC, and that superstar is NOT Westbrick. 

Donovan是認真的嗎? 放著Durant不用?! 

這場有看,全聯盟能將KD守到毫無心氣的,當真只有西河了。

31次出手進十顆,免強出手進很帥,但是不進就讓人無言。

雷霆流動性明顯不如馬刺,兩邊打法差太多了。

網路是屬言論,言論自然是講道理,不講道理乾脆直接去找人輸贏,混網路太可惜了。

個人部落格
    http://slightlight.pixnet.net/blog
  •  05-07-2016, 7:42 上午 502206 in reply to 502130

RW 記者會至少也承認負敗戰責任

•On Tony Parker’s wide open jumper where four Thunder players were all pointing at each other: “That’s my man. That’s my fault.”
    •On the crunchtime offense: “Execution. That starts with me. I’ve got to do a better job of executing and putting guys in position to score the basketball, especially late. And especially against good defense. You gotta find ways to move the ball around and that starts with me so I’ve got to do a better job leading into the next game.”
    •On the late turnovers: “I turned the ball over, especially with the game on the line. Just got to do a better job, man, lock in. I take responsibility when the ball is in my hands to make plays for my teammates and I didn’t do that tonight.”
    •On his 10-of-31 shooting night: “Just too many shots. Honestly, man, I’ve got to do a better job, like I said before, getting guys shots. Steven [Adams] got one shot. Gotta get other guys involved, especially to beat this team. Even though I had some shots I made, I gotta read and find ways to get guys shots. I take the blame.”

Bjork本人就是音樂!
  •  05-07-2016, 10:22 上午 502209 in reply to 502206

Kawakami Rinitsu:

RW 記者會至少也承認負敗戰責任

•On Tony Parker’s wide open jumper where four Thunder players were all pointing at each other: “That’s my man. That’s my fault.”
    •On the crunchtime offense: “Execution. That starts with me. I’ve got to do a better job of executing and putting guys in position to score the basketball, especially late. And especially against good defense. You gotta find ways to move the ball around and that starts with me so I’ve got to do a better job leading into the next game.”
    •On the late turnovers: “I turned the ball over, especially with the game on the line. Just got to do a better job, man, lock in. I take responsibility when the ball is in my hands to make plays for my teammates and I didn’t do that tonight.”
    •On his 10-of-31 shooting night: “Just too many shots. Honestly, man, I’ve got to do a better job, like I said before, getting guys shots. Steven [Adams] got one shot. Gotta get other guys involved, especially to beat this team. Even though I had some shots I made, I gotta read and find ways to get guys shots. I take the blame.”

好吧! 沒人有反應, 那就說明一下:

Westbrook doesn't get back
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVLzjclkfew&feature=player_embedded

Pressure, near steal, doesn't zoom back
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SHLNwQRrEU&feature=player_embedded

Westbrook loses Parker
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ot2UiLEejng

這絕對是 Westbrook 嘴上該負責的 9 分, 但是 Turnover 就已在第一節有過, 其後的失誤, 其實沒有人在乎這個

===

依照 NBAMiner.com 在這次 Playoffs, Spurs 每次持球平均是 3.588 次傳球 !

但是 Thunder 現在的防守是不錯的, 尤其是像 Kanter 和 Waiters 都相當投入, 現在看來錢沒有白花, Spurs 的進攻是受到限制的, 我比較不解的是這場球 Westbrook 和 Adams 完全沒打 Pick and Roll, 也因此 Duncan 沒遇到太大的麻煩, Spurs 因此能夠很好的守住 Adams, 那麼 Thunder 的勝算就低  

Westbrook 這場球的問題倒是不在他說的 crunchtime, 而是在他進不了球時卻沒有試看串聯其他隊友打 P&R, Kanter? Durant? 都沒有 ! Thunder 出這樣多包居然還有贏下比賽的可能, 就知道 Spurs 和 Warriors 現在的差別在那

Bjork本人就是音樂!
  •  05-07-2016, 10:48 上午 502210 in reply to 502122

Kawakami Rinitsu:

關於 Waiters Situation

Section II--Delay-of-Game

a. A delay-of-game shall be called for:
    (1) Preventing the ball from being promptly put into play.
    (2) Interfering with the ball after a successful field goal.
    (3) Failing to immediately pass the ball to the nearest official when a per-sonal foul or violation is assessed.
    (4) Touching the ball before the throw-in has been released.
    (5) A defender crossing the boundary line prior to the ball being released on a throw-in.
    (6) A team preventing play from commencing at any time.
    (7) Any player, coach or trainer interfering with a ball which has crossed the boundary line (Rule 8--Section II--f).
    PENALTY: The first offense is a warning. A technical foul shall be assessed with each successive offense and charged to the team. An announcement will be made by the public address announcer. The 24-second clock shall remain the same or reset to 14, whichever is greater, if the violation is assessed against the defensive team. The offensive team shall be awarded a new 8 seconds to advance the ball if it is in the backcourt. If repeated acts become a travesty, the head coach shall be noti-fied that he is being held responsible.

EXCEPTION (5): In the last two minutes of the fourth period and/or any over-time period, a technical foul will be assessed if the defender crosses or breaks the plane of the boundary line prior to the ball being released on a throw-in.

所以裁判很厲害,明明是漏吹馬刺的T結果全世界都以為是漏吹OKC的進攻犯規. 強呀!! 

第 3/7 頁 (共 94 項)   < 前一頁 1 2 3 4 5 下一頁 > ... 最後一頁 »
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved