歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Re: Kobe準備去公牛??

•  10-19-2007, 1:04 下午

Re: Kobe準備去公牛??

none taken.

Team Chemistry is very important,but it can make and break you for years they are teams with great chemistry but fail to get the ring  ie. Cavs of 90s, Jazz of 90-00, Blazers of 80-90 they will stay together for a long time and end up re-building. Chemistry and TALENT and experience are the right combo for Championships. I think in the big league the management still have religous about a few myth.  1 Championship experience... not many teams can win the ring in their first appearance in champ series.  Chicago have big Ben, but he is not enough, gettng kobe, they got 3 ring experience plus loads of playoff and clutch insurance. 2. Franchise Player to built around, LA gave up Shaq for Kobe to built aorund, it is a right move? cannnot command but he is a franchise type of player that teams will break the bank and kill for.   3 marketability - Kobe is one of  the biggest money player and box office driver.

First of all I think we have differences of opinion on Kevin Willis, I think compare a Thomas who is avg 5.1 ppg shooting 39% as a rookie to someone who at his prime was avg 20/10 +and for 4 season avg between 12-15 reb/per shooting 48% career,  I am giving Thomas a lot of credit already. Willis is 45 this year and still being comsider by Dallas last year. Thomas has not shown any creditable offensive skills is limited to fast break points, tip-ins, offensive reb.yes he is valueable asset with crazy potentials, but expendable.please consider past records of Shawn Kemp, Stormile Swift and other big strong leaper who end up busts...  Kevin Willis played 21 years in the league was proven in durability, dependability and statsiticly (he had 33 rebounds in 1 game before)...

Ben is good but his role will be totally replace by Kobe as far as skill set and other on and off court presence.

Nocioni is one tough player who I think is tough to replace, he can defend, rebound, shoot, play 2-3 spots, great on the help side and has winner's attitude.   but for Kobe, it is worth it. 

I also agree with you team comes before individual, just look at Bulls in 82-85... Quintin Daily who is 20 plus score repalce by MJ who score even more, but loosing, until good supporting cast show up to build around the franchise Chicago starts to win.

Chicago will likely build with Chicago blue print not Detroit which means

Franchise +multi function Pip/Deng +bunch of paint defenderwinnington +3 /Grey and need more+super rebounder Rodman=/ Ben W +outside shooterHodges, paxon, Kerr/ have none+decent defensive PG Ron Harper/ Kirk.

Chicago can trade for the a similar team of the 90's or don't trade and work for the future...but if I were Paxon I will work for now, weather it is a personal agenda or the betterment of the city . 

觀看完整的討論串
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved