歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Re: Kobe準備去公牛??

•  10-21-2007, 10:14 下午

Re: Kobe準備去公牛??

Yo I think being Chicago fan is in good situation.   I look at the Bulls I see a gruop of very good players which reminds me of Portland in the early 90's with Clyde, Porter,kersey, Ainge, Cliff Robinson,Petrovic,Buck William,Duckworthless.  they are good group of players but they are more talented player with more experienced in the league.  look at Boston, 3 star quality players plus a few blue collar players, Cleve with championship experience and a franchise with strong supporting cast,Detroit with D and champ experience.   in the West... 3 Texas teams are stacked not mentioning Denver with k mart coming back this year.  

Chicago is good but like I said Talent and experience level is not there yet...  I better shut up because NY is far from being there, as long as Starbury is in NY we will NEVER be a contender...    when will Zeke out his head out of his ass and realize that.       

wesdeneo:

I know what you mean. Nonetheless I believe the Bulls are not without talent and experience coming into this season. This year should be THE year for them to ripe and harvest. I just can't possible fathom that they would throw all these away so early just for Kobe. Like I said it, if they are off to a slow start again, I can see John Paxson start fiddling with the idea of getting Kobe in town. But I seriously doubt that anything would get done before the season started.

As to Ty Thomas, he actually reminded me a lot of a young Kenyon Martin in his Cincinnati days. Undersized, great leaper/shot blocker, not as strong yet, but is still working on mid-range and (some) post game. How far his talent will take him will be largely depending on how hard he's willing to improve on his game. But I do like this kid and think he'll be a very special player in the league.

I feel your pain though....Isiah/MSG sex scandal plus Yankees early exit/Torre's leaving, not a good autumn for sport fans in Big Apple.... 

become Barkeley:

team chemistry will not work if there is not enough talent and experience most of the time when teams that is not championship level stay together for a long time will fail because when they got enough experience they are already passed their prime.

besides big franchise Miami Heat was Wade's championship not Shaq's  and I can not agree with you more big dominating player will for sure have better chance at championships becasue playoffs are half court and defense dominated.

Route to ring 1  "big "franchise way , they all have good priameter playersTD has manu, parker,parker even won MVP... Miami -Shaq and Wade Wade was MVP at LA Shaq was the franchise but he had KB to support, Hakeem has K Smith Mad Max, Cassell, Horry, Mario... that is very talented group.

Route 2 MJ with bunch supporting bigman and rebounder defenders.

Route 3 Detroit, they D up, Chance Bill tough D and clutch, RIP  tough D and steady Prince tough D and runs the break, Sheed and whoever in the paint are all big tough strong D Dyce,Naz,fat Max and gone are C Web and D. Davis... down the stretch all starting 5 can step up and take the big shot

with Chicago, they are not there yet, to play balance offense they are not capable to deliver consistant game winning shots like Detroit, they are not  as deep talented up front or in the backcourt... Bulls have to upgrade in a few departments to go deep in the playoffs   1 experience.   2 dominating talent they have to pray they are not passed their prime when the experience factor kicks in.

I still think KB can deliver quick fix faster way to get the ring but I am sure KB will face down hill within 3 years so if there is a trade Bulls will face rebuild in 3 , but if no trade can Bullls get there in 3 years?   or if they do not deliver reult in that time frame will Paxon survive that long ???  that is why i think Paxon will consider the trade.

back to Thomas thing, I don't know how far his talent will take him, but I know it takes more than talent and potential to avg20 / 10 ,gather 33 reb. in one game and play in the league for 21 years,will Bulls give Thomas enough room and opportunity to grow, at this point he is  Antoin Carr with Utah, he will need to prove otherwise to assume more important role. 

What I am trying to say is Willis is very accomplished player, To be compared to him should be a honor.   I think Thomas' talent is more cosistant with McDyess who is 6"9 with 40 inch vert ( before knee injury)   but the look at what happen to dyce ... luck, personality, team chemistry,coaching style and who is on your team there are  too many factors can be working against you.   that is why I say the best is like Kevin Willis.

you are lucky to be Chiacgo fan because they will be ok with or without the trade...  they are East Champ contender... 

I am a Knick fan.    who is bother by sexual harassment and Yankee payroll.   

觀看完整的討論串
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved