歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Re: 國泰女籃退出WSBL討論帖

•  02-17-2010, 3:25 上午

Re: 國泰女籃退出WSBL討論帖

朱彥碩:
    become Barkeley:

既然大家對我的看法覺得是我在找碴, 而不是針對事實,我也沒辦法,每個人都有自己的論點,我從來沒有也不必躲在網路的別名裡,網上有人知道我是誰,你們也從來沒問過我是誰,所以我也沒有三八到跟別人說我叫高景炎.  Someone mentioned Barkeley with sense of dis-respect, this is your personal option, I respect that. Charles has personal issues, but as a player, he always played hard and very frank with what he thinks.  

你們認為不用會打籃球也可以評論籃球,我也沒意見, 這是你們的觀點ok,我保持跟你們不同的看法, 我個人認為沒有實際打球或教球的經驗是不可能在評論上有同理心的

To朱先生,我來圓球絕對不是來看你的文章, 請你講評的人絕對也有判斷上的問題,評論你我算老幾? 我至少做籃球評論比你資深,籃球經歷比你多,你有你的方式good for you, 你沒有理由在比賽當中動不動就針對一個play否定一個球員的努力, 甚至曾經叫一個表現不好的NBA球員"去死了算了"這是一個非常理性的評論?還是一個很有建設性的建議?  依我看來這就叫胡說八道, 我在我的文中提到主管單位及其他單位去影響媒體,我有說過收買嗎?請問你影響=收買嗎?你一廂情願的把自己悲情化,用提告來威脅,對我看來這也叫胡說八道,你要找我很簡單,打給小豪或屁哥, 他們都有我的電話. 我隨時候教  你在網友一面倒的討伐李亦申出來援助他,我覺得夠義氣,但公佈他家中狀況真的蠻遜.

籃協現在有李一中大記者把關,身為籃球大記者的你一定要知道, 至於我們偉大的理事長邀請李大記者加入應該就是要對媒體加強溝通吧

就算你叫「高景炎」,那又如何?你有你熟悉的領域,我有我熟悉的地方,什麼叫「沒打過籃球」就不能評論?你做為一個球評,對目前台灣籃球的現況,就算從你是一個球評的角度,你盡過多少心力?發過多少聲音?

我的工作是讓球迷喜歡看球賽,對球賽有感覺,不是在教人怎麼打球。該罵該批的時候我就會講,我尊重你的風格,你尊不尊重我的風格,那是你的事。我沒你那八面玲瓏誰都不得罪的本事,那也不是我的格調。

李一中做籃協新聞組,加強對媒體溝通,有錯嗎?難道不請媒體中的人來做媒體溝通角色才是對的?你說去「影響」,到底是什麼「影響」?你也沒說清楚,卻提到誰誰誰有沒有被王人達找去澳門,這不是影射是什麼?

我不會跟你吵,也不想跟你吵,不是我吵不過你,只是不想造成兩個球評對幹的局面。而你說李亦伸的部份,你最好把話收回去,太難看了。

Whatever you say.  I am not doing anything for Taiwan basketball????   you are just too egocentric, talking shit about others is not exactly doing Taiwan basketball any good,  because all you ever do is talking shit about players when they screw up, you have completely overlooked the hard work and disrespect the athletes  .  I am sure you have never heard of term action speaks louder than words.  I not going to brag about what I have done for Taiwan basketball, but since you asked, I am going to tell you. While I was at Nike, I helped creating SBL, while I was with Videoland sports I negotiated NBA broadcasting contract so you can do the game, I send Wu Dye How to Hawaii BYU, my subordinates followed my footsteps to send Jet chang to Hawaii to help improve Taiwan players .   I have helped 2 players who have no financial support to get thru college, both of them are playing in SBL now.   what have you done?   talking shit about others?   telling people how player screw up?  I gave you your first job with Hoop Taiwan when you were a tunnel digger, I isolated the entire company because you had some health problem.( I am not going to disclose your health history).  I negoiated with new management when Ritek decided close the company so you can keep your job.   You have no professional morals by disclose other's personal issues, you have to improve on that.

As for Lee I Chuang working for CTBA, if you don't think that is an issue, good for you,   because the fact is the issue is bigger and deeper than you can ever imagine.   By hiring Lee, CTBA will influence the media to help Wong's candidate to win another term of CTBA Chair.   That is exactly what you and others wanted??? another 4 years of Wong's ruling?   I am sure that is not an issue with you because you don't seem to think Wong is the root of our problem. 

I have had enough with your harsh words towards the players, you better improve on that, you have no respect for the foundation and key elements for the game, you have overlooked the hard work,dedication, committments of the players.   Like I say, if you have any issues with me? my damn phone is always on. 

Do know why NBA colors are done by people like Mark Jackson, John Barry,Keith Erickson, Stu Lance, Doug Collins, Charles Barkely, Magic Johnson, Clarke Kellog and not Scoop Jackson?    Because the players know the game of basketball and how it is played, the writters only the know the game.   

I have dedicated more of my time and effort for Taiwan basketball and produced real and solid results than just words and writting, I am certainly not going to let you punk me around the net like some chumps.   You have putting words in my mouth and mis-guided others, I have stated facts and I am proud to stand by what I believe in.   If you are really going to help Taiwan basketball, you better shut the hell up and produce some real reults.  Lastly, I am certainly not going to take back what I said about you expose other's personal matters, that is just unprofessional .    

觀看完整的討論串
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved