他喜歡把時間拖快完

再來一個大號三分

這種球進就是英雄

沒進就是XX

今天的輸球方式對士氣很傷

還要作客達拉斯三場

熱火最好發揮出例行賽打客場的本事 (例行賽客場勝率與小牛並列第一)

不然就讓Dirk.Kidd圓夢吧

I think the problem with the Heat is still the same - they don't know how to play half-court.  When you are playing against the Heat, they have 4 ways to score - LBJ dribbles and makes shot/layup/dunk, Wade dribbles and makes shot/layup/dunk, everyone else receives the ball and takes jump shot, and fastbreak off  turnovers. 

Amount the 4 ways, Heat's fast break is the most consistent and the most scary.  As someone said earlier, the 2 bio-weapons can in fact teleport - they made the Mavs paid for each single turnover they committed.  However, when it comes to half-court, Spoelstra is still too young.  Before the playoff, I'd pray everyday that he gets fire after this season.  After the Eastern finals, I stand corrected. 

Spoelstra is a good coach who is innovative and emphasizes on defensive, which is what wins the game.  More importantly, he is the protege of Pat Riley, and Heat's current playing style is likely what Pat Riley had envisioned.  However, Spoelstra has never really devised any ingenious half-court plans so far, and that's why LBJ or Wade either take the shot themselves, or pass to Miller/bibby/Jones/Chalmers for outside shots.  This has improved during the playoff, as Mike Miller finally regains his identity in this heat team, but overall the Heat is still a terrible half court team (which is why I predicted the Bulls would have won in Eastern finals). 

觀看完整的討論串
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved