首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Re: 總冠軍賽: (2)Miami Heat vs (3)Dallas Mavericks

•  06-07-2011, 9:52 下午

Re: 總冠軍賽: (2)Miami Heat vs (3)Dallas Mavericks

your_airness:
    utp0130:
    david1102:

熱火贏了重要一戰,Wade擁有真正領袖的心臟,至於LBJ真的..差很多.. 

The only difference is that rotate their roles of being a leader on court, so sometimes Wade performs, and other times James performs. 

sounds like an excuse for lebron "shrinking" (as they said on espn) in the 4th quarter

why can't they both perform at the same time? who says that when one is playing like jordan the other has to play like pippen

the two time mvp that i know should dominate on both end of the floor, when wade catches fire he should catch fire as well

Because he's LeBron James, he needs to hit clutch shots in every game. Even if he wins a ring and the finals MVP, he will still get criticized for the Decision.

Of course if LeBron caught fire Miami would've won by more than 2pt in finals game 3. But as long as it's a win, the team will take it anyday. Also, it was a good assist by LeBron to find left-open Bosh and Bosh hit the game winner, both of them done without hesitation.   

In my humble opinion, it MIGHT be a kobe-or-shaq situation when both James and Wade on fire and demand the ball so bad. Wade is great against the Mavs, so why not just go with the hot hand(Bron already cost Miami Game 2)?  As OKC's struggle in WCF, it's obvious that Westbrook couldn't play a facilitator and Durant was just standing outside too many times. However, young OKC should get better once they improve this Kobe-Shaq situation.       

"Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    is the nature of my game." -- Sympathy for the devil, GN'R.
觀看完整的討論串
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved