• HanyuWen is not online. Last active: 12-15-2015, 8:14 下午 HanyuWen
    • Not Ranked
      男
    • 加入於 05-28-2011
    • 新竹市
    • 籃球夏令營

某些熱火球員參加了小牛在邁阿密的奪冠派對

Erick Dampier是唯一被直接點名的球員,文中還提到或許還有其他的熱火球員也參加了這場派對。

心得:Dampier大概真的心一橫,要黒就黒的徹底吧。我只是有點好奇,熱火這一季用老將的方式,到底還能吸引誰領低薪帶槍跳入「火」坑呢?大概全世界都知道熱火要補中鋒和後衛,或許現在可以開始討論可能的人選了(不論是老將或是新人)。邁阿密風雲顯然還沒完,讓我們看下去。

原文連結:http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/06/14/report-miami-players-joined-dallas-post-title-party/

Report: Miami players joined Dallas post-title party

It’s bad enough Heat fans wereselling out their seats to Mavericks fans, but now this?

After the Mavs clinched their first ever NBA title on the Miami Heat’s floor, celebrating in their building.Then the team went to the trendy Liv nightclub (inside the Fontainebleau Hotel) toparty — Mark Cuban rented the place out for the night. Probably with somepocket change for him. Anyway the Mavericks were partying with Lil’ Wayne, TreySongz, other stars and Larry O’Brien.

And Erick Dampier ofthe Miami Heat. And maybe other members of the Heat (no, not the big three).

It was reported on 790 The Ticket in Miami and has been confirmed by people who follow the Mavericks that wetrust. (Via Ball Don’t Lie)

Dampier was amember of the Mavericks for six years, he has a lot of friends there… but still.

That just crosses a line. Losing in the finals should hurt. I am good with Chris Bosh breaking down in tears after the game — he wanted this. He cared. It bothered him. As it should. He was not in a place where he could a couple hours later go party with the enemy.

I know thatthis is not the 1950s where all the players hate the guys on the other team,and nor should it be. Between AAU ball and college and all sorts of off-season activities, I don’t have a problem with players hanging out off the court.

But not with the team that just beat you in the finals. A couple hours after they eliminated you from thefinals. That should sting, you need to be mad at them for a while. Mad at yourself for not winning. Not ready to party with them. 

觀看完整的討論串
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved