歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Re: 林書豪的合約

•  07-05-2012, 10:39 下午

Re: 林書豪的合約

更新:

想知道火箭跟林書豪開價相關資訊的網友,下面這篇有較清楚說明,很容易理解我前面寫的~

有第四年球員選擇權的合約對林書豪是有利的,非常好的,不過火箭這個開價預期尼克會match。

- Free agent guard alpha, Jeremy Lin, got his offer from the Houston Rockets yesterday. Marc Berman reports that the offer is for three years with a fourth-year player option, is worth "at least $31 million", and thus includes eight-figure salary in the third year and the option year (those years are poisooooon). If Lin accepts that offer (he hasn't yet. Keep that in mind. He could seek a bigger one.), it'll become a thing on July 11, and the Knicks will have until the 14th to match it. Unless something weird happens or we've been gravely misinformed, New York would definitely match that.

- So, Lin should be back. He needs a back-up, though. New York's purported first option for that role is Jason Kidd, but it sounds like Kidd is very close to re-signing with the Mavericks. This is fine with me. I didn't want to have to root for Jason Kidd.

- The next back-up option, it seems, is Raymond Felton. Felton's agent-- perhaps having scouted the league and found minimal interest in his client-- is suddenly trumpeting the li'l penguin's love of New York and forgiveness for the trade to Denver. Despite his reputation and his tummy, I love Felton (and his tummy). He was a fine Knick and learned to sync quite nicely with Amar'e Stoudemire in his time here, which strikes me as a virtue that wouldn't be lost just because there's a different coach now. Given the sorry season Felton just had in Portland, though, I think New York ought to be able to sign him for the minimum. I'm probably off on that, as Frank Isola suggests that the Knicks might like to acquire Felton in a sign-and-trade for Toney Douglas. As long as it's not MLE money, I'm cool with it, though losing Toney would sadden me.

觀看完整的討論串
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved