歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Re: 火箭選Royce White這名新秀,似乎錯了

•  05-04-2013, 1:08 下午

Re: 火箭選Royce White這名新秀,似乎錯了

Durant brushes off White's Twitter comments

Posted May 3, 2013 6:35 PM

HOUSTON (AP) -- Oklahoma City star Kevin Durant isn't worried about tweets from Houston rookie Royce White that say the Thunder are looking shaky.

"Who's he?" Durant asked Friday at practice.

White is a first-round pick whose acknowledged anxiety disorder has kept him from playing for Houston this season. Earlier this week, White tweeted: "Y'all are looking SHAAAKYY BAAABYY" and used Durant's Twitter handle. It was one of a string of tweets where he kept repeating that the Thunder, who lead the series 3-2, were looking shaky.

White also tweeted that he "can't hold a candle stick" to Durant and said he doubted the All-Star cared what an "anxiety ridden, overweight, d-leaguer has to say," though he stuck to his belief that the Thunder aren't playing well.

"I haven't seen him on the bench," Durant told reporters. "He hasn't played against us so I'm not worried about guys that's not even in our series. Ain't that the guy that can't, that's afraid to fly? I wish him the best. If I see him next year, I'll let him know who we are."

Asked if comments like White's raise his ire, Durant brushed them off.

"I don't get fired up off stuff," Durant said. "I get fired up just playing this game, enjoying the game. Like I said, I wish him the best. I wish he could have played and really felt this intensity for a playoff game, but I guess watching on TV is better."

一場沒上就開打嘴砲... 倒把自己球隊搞淘汰了, 反正和自己也沒關係

觀看完整的討論串
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved