• GTO_Andy is not online. Last active: 2021-11-17, 11:05 上午 GTO_Andy
    • Top 25 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-13-2006
    • California
    • 籃球名人堂

Re: 來談談Eric Bledsoe這名球員

ka48963245:

Now you want to argue? You bandwagoner wanna argue with me? hahahaha!

Lets see what you got!

Here is the fact! Eric Bledsoe is constantly improving himself offensive ability every year. His career stats show us after his second year career, his scoring/rebound/assist has constantly increasing during the years. He does have future, if he don't get injured! 

Another fact for you:

Jeremy Lin's stats is constantly dropping every year ever since Linsanity, besides FT%/3P%!. Every single stats including ASS/PTS/REB (especially assist! he went from 6.1 assists per game in 2013 season to 4.1 assists per game in 2014!)

Last fact for you, here is the career stats for both players on Steals/Blocks which is a stats that means so much to you that to judge a player!

Jeremy Lin:                                             Eric Bladsoe

Steals       blocks                                               Steals      Blocks

10-11       1.1          0.3                                                      1.1           0.3

11-12       1.6          0.3                                                      0.8           0.4

12-13       1.6          0.4                                                      1.4           0.7

13-14       1.6          0.4                                                      1.6           0.3

what does this chart tells you? 

Eric Bledsoe as a 6"1 point guard has same career steals avg and more blocks than Jeremy Lin? Remember Lin is 6"4

You are telling me a 6"4 point guard cannot block shots like a 6'1 point guard, and he can do every other thing you can? ARE YOU KIDDING ME SON? 

I am sorry, but every eyes I own and every bacteria inside me are telling me Eric Bledsoe have way better defence than Jeremy and he is constantly improving every year! Most likely to become a REAL star point guard in the future! Jeremy Lin? I like that boy, driven, smart but that's it. He is just some guy got traded because he don't know how to fit in a team, and wants team to fit in to him. 

Now, I will be gratefully to hear your reply shortly! I waste 20 minutes to explain why I think Eric Bledsoe is better than Jeremy Lin on defence, I am sure every basketball fans put their attention on the game itself knows that is a fact! Not some bandwagoner only concern about certain player.

Cheers, dog!    

easy, easy, no fault language

觀看完整的討論串
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved