歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Damien Lillard延長合約,5年1.25億

•  07-02-2015, 8:54 下午

Damien Lillard延長合約,5年1.25億

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/damian-lillard-s-five-year-extension-with-blazers-worth--125-million-plus-224845895.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

Damian Lillard's five-year extension with Trail Blazers worth $125 million-plus

By 2 hours agoYahoo Sports

Two-time All-Star Damian Lillard has agreed to a five-year contract extension with the Portland Trail Blazers paying between $125 million-$129 million, his agent Aaron Goodwin told Yahoo Sports.

As a first-round pick in the 2012 NBA draft, Lillard was eligible to negotiate a contract extension until Oct. 31. The 2013 NBA Rookie of the Year can make the deal official on July 9 when NBA's moratorium on player business is lifted. The exact figures of Lillard's extension will depend on the amount of the NBA salary cap next season.

Lillard went from Weber State to the sixth overall selection in the 2012 draft. The Oakland, Calif., native has career per-game averages of 21 points, 6.1 assists and one steal. Lillard will become the cornerstone of the Blazers if All-Star forward LaMarcus Aldridge signs elsewhere as a free agent.

"I'm just thankful, man," Lillard told Yahoo Sports. "I play the game out of love, and it's inspiring to be rewarded for doing things the right way and being a high-character person. It's also comforting knowing that none of what I've accomplished has been handed to me."

觀看完整的討論串
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved