歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Re: NBA Playoffs 2016- Finals - (1) GS Warriors vs (1) CLE Cavs

•  06-22-2016, 7:16 上午

Re: NBA Playoffs 2016- Finals - (1) GS Warriors vs (1) CLE Cavs

Trojans12:

所以是Bulls dominated a watered down era? or NBA is watered down now?

Larry Bird最近說的"My era, you always think that's the greatest era. But I am not so sure anymore."

這是他針對現在球員準度很高 射程很遠 導傳比以前好所說的 

NBA is watered down now

in which era did Shaq aka M.D.E got his 4 rings ?? no more malone/stockton, olajuwon/drexler, jordan/pip standing in his way

and if you want to use larry bird's quote to prove me wrong then you got to try harder

“It’s funny how the game has changed,” Bird said. “And my thinking about it. I was really worried back, sixteen, seventeen years ago…that the little guy didn’t have a spot in the NBA anymore. It was just going to be the big guards like Magic Johnson. Then players started shooting more threes and spacing the court, and everyone wants small guards now.”

“Watching these kids play now, I’m like everybody else: ‘Wow, man. They can really shoot!’ They have freedom to get to the basket. The ball moves a little better. These kids are shooting from farther, with more accuracy. Now some teams shoot up around thirty threes a game. My era, you always think, that’s the greatest era. But I’m not so sure anymore.”

all these nice and classy things were said by larry bird 'The Indiana Pacers President',

he didn't want to look like a bitter old man like oscar robertson who was too honest towards the media

larry bird 'The Player' however would NEVER EVER say "XXX is better than me" or "XXX team is better than my 1986 celtics"

so bottom line you go with the "NOT SO SURE" president,

and i'll go with the "IS ANYONE GUARDING ME" player

觀看完整的討論串
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved