歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

今天New York Post的內容,嗯 ~~ 小馬又說話了

•  08-04-2006, 12:07 下午

今天New York Post的內容,嗯 ~~ 小馬又說話了

http://www.nypost.com/sports/knicks/marbury_sees_a_big_season_knicks_marc_berman.htm

"I'm predicting a big season," Marbury told Kelly Ripa.

"All I can say is watch," Marbury added. "Watch. We got new blood with Isiah [Thomas] being the coach now. He's won championships. He's coached teams that did well."

Marbury was booed at the Garden for the first time last season and knows this is his make-or-break season in New York. On Memorial Day, he told The Post, "I want to die a Knick."

For the most part, Marbury has taken the high road in regards to Larry Brown's departure, but couldn't resist taking a dig at his former sparring partner on national television yesterday.

"Larry Brown, when he was here, he tried to do his best, but we never jelled," Marbury said to Regis Philbin. "We had 45 starting lineups (actually 42). That's like you hosting with everybody else in the audience. You can't really get on the same page."

The Knicks could have suited up Regis and Kelly last season and still finished 23-59. Though Marbury, wearing a gray suit, scored a spot on network TV to promote his charitable endeavor in producing a discount sneaker, the networks have shunned the Knicks this season. None of their games is scheduled for either ABC, ESPN or TNT.

That could change if Thomas is finally the one to reach Marbury and turns him into a winner. In Las Vegas recently, Marbury spoke openly about his tight bond with his Westchester neighbor.

In unpublished remarks made at the summer league, Marbury said, "I'm around him more than I'm around my father, so he's played a different role in my life as opposed to all of the other coaches that I've played for. Isiah's and my relationship is really not based upon basketball. Ten percent out of a hundred is basketball. Everything else is predicated toward life and decisions that you make being a man."

"I think in basketball our relationship will grow in a significant manner this year because we'll be with each other every day and I'll be able to talk to him every day, so it will be a lot easier for me to go to his (hotel) room and sit down and talk about the game we have the next day."

Marbury first announced plans for a less-expensive sneaker last month at his summer basketball camp in his hometown Coney Island. Yesterday he announced he will wear the $14.98 shoe on the court this season, proving it is as durable as mega-priced items.

"You take a $200 shoe and take my shoe, cut it in half and it's the same shoe," said Marbury, whose "Starbury One" shoes will be available at Steve & Barry's.(這是紐約當地的牛仔服裝品牌)

鞋子的照片在這 http://www.kenlu.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1157&highlight=Starbury

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

以下是HoopChina節錄

Marbury语录

我预言一个伟大的赛季,我只能说--等着瞧。等着瞧,Isiah现在是教练了,他给我们注入了新血。他赢得过冠军,他当教练时做得一直很好。

我跟Isiah呆在一起的时间比跟我爸在一起还多,他的角色跟所有其他教练都不一样。我们两个关系的基础不是篮球,篮球在我们关系中的比重大概也就10%吧。其他90%是关于生活以及作为男人的那些决定。

我想篮球方面我们的关系今年会大有进展,我们会每天在一起,我每天都可以和他交流。我现在可以敲开他宾馆的房门,跟他谈论第二天的比赛了。

觀看完整的討論串
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved