歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Amare Stoudemire 不排除到海外打球的可能

在 07-26-2011, 12:54 下午 由 Ne-Yo 發表.第 0 篇回覆.
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  07-26-2011, 12:54 下午 391649

• Ne-Yo is not online. Last active: 01-15-2016, 10:41 下午 Ne-Yo
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • 加入於 01-13-2007
    • NBA明星

Amare Stoudemire 不排除到海外打球的可能

Amare Stoudemire: Foreign clubs calling

Stoudemire

LOS ANGELES -- On the day the NFL and its players got back to business, one of the biggest names in the NBA says he, too, is ready to get back to work. To hear New York Knicks All-Star Amare Stoudemire tell it, though, you may see him next play on foreign soil.

Stoudemire

Speaking at his rented home on Monday afternoon in Hollywood Hills, where he joined designer Rachel Roy in unveiling their women's clothing line to members of the fashion media, Stoudemire said he's seen a flood of international caller IDs come his way.

"All the clubs have called the office inquiring about me," Stoudemire said. "Teams from Israel, China, Turkey, Spain. A lot of countries have been calling."

Initially, Stoudemire didn't seem interested in fielding offers from foreign teams. On July 9 he tweeted, "Europe teams are calling, I think I'm going 2 stay here in the states. My loyalty is with the State of New York an the NYK's. Who's with me?" But on Monday, he stated otherwise.

"The chances would be high" of playing elsewhere in a lockout, Stoudemire said. "They'd definitely be high. I just want to make sure I'm healthy and totally 100 percent before I make that type of commitment. As of right now, we're not entertaining offers. I'm still trying to get (my back) right."

Players are currently locked out after the two sides failed to agree on a new collective bargaining agreement. Monday was the 25th day of the lockout.

Stoudemire said that while he can move and bend over fine, his back is still sore and it's slowly healing. In fact, the court is the last place you'll find him. Try the couch.

更多的資訊請參考下面連結:

Link

以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved