歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

[FA]Jordan Farmar加盟Clippers, 2年420萬

在 07-09-2014, 6:33 下午 由 善與惡的交會 發表.第 4 篇回覆.
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  07-07-2014, 8:58 下午 482358

• GTO_Andy is not online. Last active: 2021-11-17, 11:05 上午 GTO_Andy
    • Top 25 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-13-2006
    • California
    • 籃球名人堂

[FA]Jordan Farmar加盟Clippers, 2年420萬

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/11183624/jordan-farmar-los-angeles-clippers-agree-two-year-deal-according-sources

Jordan Farmar agrees with Clippers

Updated: July 7, 2014, 3:27 AM ET
    By Arash Markazi and Dave McMenamin | ESPNLosAngeles.com

LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Clippers didn't waste much time replacing backup point guard Darren Collison, agreeing to a two-year deal with Jordan Farmar on Sunday, sources confirmed.

Clippers coach and president of basketball operations Doc Rivers met with Farmar in person last week to recruit him even before Darren Collison left the Clippers to sign with theSacramento Kings. The Lakers expressed interest in retaining Farmar as well, but were reluctant to talk contract terms until their pursuit of LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony had come to a conclusion.

"They didn't want to commit to me," Farmar told ESPNLosAngeles.com during a phone interview Sunday. "I understood the situation with them, what was going on and would I be willing to wait. What am I waiting for? There was no real definitive answer. It was, 'Yeah, we like you, we'd love to have you here,' but I didn't know what I was waiting for. You don't know who the coach is. You don't know who I am going to be playing with. They made no commitment to me on that part."

The Los Angeles Times was the first to report the deal.

Farmar's two-year, $4.2 million deal with the Clippers includes a player option in the second year, sources said. The Clippers used their biannual exception for the deal after Collison agreed to join the Kings on Thursday for a three-year, $16 million deal.

"[The Clippers] came the hardest basketball-wise; it's probably the best situation situation out there for me," Farmar said. "I turned down more money elsewhere. I get to stay home in L.A. and play for a contender, which is important to me."

Teams can't officially sign free agents until the NBA's moratorium on deals is lifted July 10.

Farmar, 27, averaged 10.1 points, 4.9 assist and 2.5 rebounds last season for the Los Angeles Lakers after playing the previous season in Turkey. He also shot 43.8 percent from 3-point range but was sidelined for 41 games as he dealt with a variety of injuries.

Farmar and Collison were teammates at UCLA during the 2005-06 season when the Bruins lost to Florida in the national championship game.

Farmar continues the trend of former Lakers players signing on with their Staples Center cohabitants in recent seasons, joining the likes of Matt Barnes, Lamar Odom, Caron Butlerand Ronny Turiaf.

"I'm sure it's going to probably be pretty different for me, but we'll see," Farmar said about playing for the opposite side of the budding L.A. rivalry. "Hopefully my real fans, they don't have to cheer for the Clippers, but support me wherever I go and that's all it is. I'll always have a special place for the Lakers in my heart, but it wasn't in the cards for me this time."

Farmar said he was not terribly concerned about the pending sale of the Clippers from the Sterling family to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer and potentially having to suit up for the team while Donald Sterling was still the owner.

"I think that will take care of itself," Farmar said.

The seven-year veteran, who left millions of dollars of guaranteed money on the table in Turkey to return to play for the Lakers last season, expressed gratitude toward the purple and gold even if he won't be playing for them any longer.

"I thank the Lakers organization, Lakers fans, Lakers nation, for all the great times we had," Farmar said. "For giving me the opportunity to get back and be able to play at home again. I wish them nothing but the best. I'm sure they should be successful in the future, but I'm just excited about this next chapter in my career and the chance to compete for a championship."

•  07-07-2014, 11:41 下午 482382 in reply to 482358

Re: [FA]Jordan Farmar加盟Clippers, 2年420萬

首先恭喜Jordan Farmar升上一軍

快艇的問題向來都是CP3的替補太差,去年補的好還靠他贏了黑雷一場,今年補這隻,去年他在二軍也打的普通,可能新球季會看到更多BG帶球組織的畫面了。

•  07-09-2014, 9:22 上午 482476 in reply to 482382

• Koala is not online. Last active: 08-04-2021, 5:20 下午 Koala
    • Top 10 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 12-21-2006
    • Basketball World
    • 籃球名人堂

J.Farmer在加盟快艇後

面對媒體採訪時所做的第一件事就是毫不留情的砲轟老東家湖人

內容說到....他在快艇和湖人之間作選擇, 湖人高層其實也希望他可以留下來

但湖人現在的作業只是一直在追逐夠力的球星, 他連新的教練是誰, 未來的隊友會有誰都不知道..??

所以與其待在不知未來在期待什麼的湖人, 倒不如選擇加入快艇.....

GO.....Houston Rockets,I am a Rockets fan forever
  •  07-09-2014, 3:13 下午 482525 in reply to 482476

湖人連續兩年都在等待... 去年暑假等DH12,今年暑假等Melo...
    去年度放掉充滿驚奇且非常適合冷笑話的 Earl Clark,看樣子湖人沒有得到任何教訓...

這幾年總是希望湖人可以穩穩的作補強,而不是肖想一步登天,但那樣就不是湖人了...

只是說現在又老又傷的Kobe對這些渴望冠軍的All STAR 真的一點吸引力都沒有,

真的有必要再等下去嗎? 

希望Farmar走掉是個警訊,別再讓Pau、Nick Young、Wes、Jordan Hill等好球員走掉了....

我只會說我的感受和想法,太專業的我不會。
    我不是什麼專家學者,只是個愛看籃球的屁孩 ..

一個絕對不客觀的湖人狂熱者。
  •  07-09-2014, 6:33 下午 482543 in reply to 482525

感覺快艇繼續做對的事情      用他們可以接受的價碼找來Farmar來當CP3的替補 

但我希望快艇能繼續在自由市場找到一個替補中前鋒      Spencer Hawes一個可能還不夠      希望是能夠做苦工的        

還有小前鋒的位置上看能不能找Pierce來助陣        

以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved