歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

The Truth ~ 第二個 Starbury?

在 08-18-2008, 11:30 上午 由 圓球城市/Mayor 發表.第 53 篇回覆.
第 4/4 頁 (共 54 項)   < 前一頁 1 2 3 4
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  08-16-2008, 6:55 下午 197170 in reply to 197137

Re: The Truth ~ 第二個 Starbury?

again, what are you on about??

are you saying that i am not allowed to use abbreviation??

i admit that i wasnt cool when i first replied, BECAUSE i had some history agaisnt that guy, i just didnt think he should be correcting me when he is not much better himself. so i had no intention of showing off @@, which somehow you think i was @@

anyways, i have wasted too much time on this, thats enough for me now

what is not a good idea?

Super Bowl in New York
  •  08-17-2008, 12:29 上午 197402 in reply to 197170

u 2 r funny.....cant stop laughing while reading ur replies...plz dont stop this argument, we r all having fun learning Eng here...tks
  •  08-17-2008, 1:39 下午 197546 in reply to 197170

阿宇納斯:

i admit that i wasnt cool when i first replied, BECAUSE i had some history agaisnt that guy, i just didnt think he should be correcting me when he is not much better himself. so i had no intention of showing off @@, which somehow you think i was @@

LOL, now THAT'S OFFENSIVE! saying that my english is not better than yours? LOL. Not that it's worth bragging about, but dude I can type a paragraph without making grammatical mistakes all over the place. You on the contrary......

Anyways, the argument is not about whether you type in ABBREVIATIONS, but the mistakes you make all over your "writing". As far as INTRUDING your personal life, I don't see anyone talking about how much money they make and where they graduated blah blah blah?

But seriously though, you have a teaching certificate? Im doubting it's in English, but if it is, then I guess we found the reason why the taiwanese are so bad in english.

•  08-17-2008, 2:57 下午 197574 in reply to 197546

會飛的野獸:
    阿宇納斯:

LOL, now THAT'S OFFENSIVE! saying that my english is not better than yours? LOL. Not that it's worth bragging about, but dude I can type a paragraph without making grammatical mistakes all over the place. You on the contrary......

Anyways, the argument is not about whether you type in ABBREVIATIONS, but the mistakes you make all over your "writing". As far as INTRUDING your personal life, I don't see anyone talking about how much money they make and where they graduated blah blah blah?

But seriously though, you have a teaching certificate? Im doubting it's in English, but if it is, then I guess we found the reason why the taiwanese are so bad in english.

u keep saying that i made grammatical mistakes....do u maybe want to point them out???

BTW please let me know what is so grammatical correct about "THE CANT SPEAK ENGLISH WORH NOTHING"!!! <<< is this canadian english??  this was in one of ur replies at 08-13-2008, 10:02 AM, please explain how this is a correct sentence to me

all i ever did was to mis-type a few words, or maybe i was lazy, but its not like these mistakes are ganna cost me to fail the final exam!!

opps, speaking of final exams, i doubt that u'd ever fail any, given that u r so much better than everybody else

u think the taiwanese are bad in english?? thats probably because most of them are not as lucky as you

因為父母有錢所以讓你出國唸書, 還整天上網嗆人 書也沒好好唸 被當了還敢糾正別人英文 自己錯誤一大堆

我猜你父母也應該不在你身邊 因為你給人感覺就是很沒教養 不然就是單親家庭 (我說的對不對你心裡明白)

我們這邊的人都叫你愛叫的禽獸

你除了酸別人還會做什麼?

看不起別人好

懷疑人家作弊 年齡不夠

說棒球隊游泳回來

至少人家盡力了

你是個學生不好好念書 被死當

卻還只敢躲在電腦後面當小白

現實生活中我就不信你敢當面嗆人 不然依你嘴建的程度早被人打死了 哪個國家都一樣

圓球裡面哪一個人不討厭你???

你真是圓球之恥

希望你出社會前能夠自我反省 想想看你父母讓你在國外念書有多辛苦 你自己卻不上進

(不過依你的程度 我看還要好久才能畢業吧)

what is not a good idea?

Super Bowl in New York
  •  08-18-2008, 8:22 上午 197768 in reply to 197574

謝謝你終於打中文了
  •  08-18-2008, 9:16 上午 197773 in reply to 197768

有些人真的很好笑 也很閒

圓球上海外市民不少  英文好的不少 錢賺得多的也不少 這些人都沒叫了  還吵什麼 

這個題目本來就沒什麼內容  paul piece 拿了冠軍 喜歡說他自己世界第一爽一下 有什麼不行? 大多數美國人講話本來就沒在管謙遜的 更何況他拿了NBA冠軍戒

至於有沒有比kobe強,大家心裡有數 也沒什麼好爭的.  

喔對了, 如果覺得打英文比較屌, 喜歡這樣炫耀一下的話那就免了. 這裡是中文論壇,  能打中文就盡量打中文. 喜歡打英文的可以去美國的論壇跟他們一起打英文. 如果這樣會比較爽的話

•  08-18-2008, 9:19 上午 197774 in reply to 197768

不客氣
    說穿 太深的英文您還是不理解

我的中文水平僅小學五年級 剛剛好相等你的智商

在同時間
    你還沒有回答我的問題
    逃畢並非解決問題的方法

what is not a good idea?

Super Bowl in New York
  •  08-18-2008, 9:23 上午 197775 in reply to 197774