歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

8/9 SLAM專訪KG,KG透露即將離開灰狼隊 .......

在 09-05-2006, 4:17 上午 由 gdchild 發表.第 55 篇回覆.
第 2/4 頁 (共 56 項)   < 前一頁 1 2 3 4 下一頁 >
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  08-11-2006, 11:10 下午 9689 in reply to 9679

Re: 8/9 SLAM專訪KG,KG透露即將離開灰狼隊 .......

該不會是真的去尼克隊吧....而尼克隊本來就想讓KG加入了~~並和馬布瑞合作,也有可以會進季後賽,畢竟他們兩個都很有經驗!!
  •  08-17-2006, 10:34 上午 11948 in reply to 9689

明尼蘇達 星光論壇報引用Slam對KG的專訪,KG砲轟灰狼隊管理階層 ~~

這是來源 http://www.startribune.com/150/story/616786.html

Garnett knows time is running out for a title
    The Timberwolves star rips the team's front office in a magazine interview, accusing them of lacking the desire to win a championship.
    Kevin Garnett, in a recent interview with SLAM Magazine, said he would want to leave the Timberwolves if they don't make progress toward a championship. "I got to," he said.
    He also ripped the Timberwolves' front office and lauded himself for his consistency, making you wish he could see himself as clearly as he sees his bosses.

It is a persistently human flaw to emphasize others' faults while ignoring your own. In Garnett's case, it is a flaw that, combined with the persistent ineptitude of the Wolves' braintrust, has turned the Target Center tenant into the worst-run pro sports franchise in town, even if the Purple did hire and fire Fran Foley in the same amount of time it takes to play the last two minutes of an NBA playoff game.

In the SLAM interview, Garnett said this: "I'm motivated because of self, man. I feel like I'm the start and finish of a lot of things, and I don't mind that pressure on me because I am an example and I'm willing to work toward something.

"But one thing that I can't stand is if I'm working hard and the organization upstairs isn't working hard, it's not fair. It's not fair to me. That's not fair to a person who's actually trying to get a championship. I feel like when it works is when both sides are just as active and as hungry."

Of himself, Garnett said this: "Consistency is the big thing that I work on. ... It's very hard night-in, night-out to get things done, and I find a way to do them. I hope I don't jinx myself or whatever, I'm just keeping it real."

A more realistic assessment would have been something like this: My organization's an embarrassment, but I have to take some responsibility, too. I never developed into a fourth-quarter scoring threat. I can lead my team in terms of effort and work ethic and versatility, but my team can't throw me the ball in the clutch and know I'm going to make the big shot. When the Wolves signed me for about a billion dollars, they thought they were getting a Jordan. What they wound up with was a Pippen, and Pippen never won a championship when he wasn't riding on Jordan's cape.

In SLAM, Garnett's full quote about his willingness to play elsewhere read like this: "If you're not working towards a championship, then why are we in this? I'm in it to win, man, I'm not in it to be coming back talking about next year. I'm 30. I've probably got 4 to 5 years, you know what I'm saying? My clock is ticking, man. I'm almost like a woman who's trying to get pregnant. My years are limited, so my clock is definitely ticking."

Before the NBA draft, I wrote that the Timberwolves should trade Garnett. As he ages, his value will decrease and his frustration will grow. And as long as the Wolves have the current front office in conjunction with Garnett's huge salary and on-court fire, they will never be good enough to win a title or lousy enough to rebuild with high draft choices. (Assuming they'll ever keep their draft choices with Kevin McHale in charge.)

In retrospect, the deal they should have cut is obvious: Garnett to the Bulls for picks and young players. In one move, the Wolves could have positioned themselves to rebuild.

Now the Wolves can be saved from another season of mediocrity only by Mike James and Randy Foye, because we know exactly what the Wolves will get from Garnett, for better and worse.

So Garnett was right, and wrong.

Yes, the Timberwolves are a mess. No, Garnett should not be allowed to so cavalierly absolve himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KG這樣無力的吶喊,看在管理階層不知道是什麼感想,不禁讓我想到難道AI跟KG這種對球隊死忠的偉大球員就註定是無冕王嗎 ??

•  08-18-2006, 10:29 下午 12667 in reply to 11948

要不去金塊把,換幾個内綫,資薪差不多,也有交易的價值,想象看,KG+Camby+Melo........
    大度,專業,激情,友善,親切

------------------喜歡圓球的理由---------------------
  •  08-18-2006, 10:33 下午 12670 in reply to 12667

转出队伍: 球员:   转入队伍:
    丹佛掘金 乔-史密斯 ---------> 明尼苏达森林狼
    丹佛掘金 肯扬-马丁 ---------> 明尼苏达森林狼
    丹佛掘金 奈奈 ---------> 明尼苏达森林狼
    明尼苏达森林狼 凯文-加内特 ---------> 丹佛掘金
    明尼苏达森林狼 拉沙德-迈康斯 ---------> 丹佛掘金

大度,專業,激情,友善,親切

------------------喜歡圓球的理由---------------------
  •  08-18-2006, 10:58 下午 12682 in reply to 12670

• craofu天 is not online. Last active: 01-09-2009, 1:10 下午 craofu天
    • Not Ranked
    • 加入於 07-22-2006
    • 好山好水好風景
    • 高中校隊

如果K.G真的可以離開灰狼~

最高興的還是我們球迷吧~~

至少我不必在看到那個滿臉無力感的狼王

狼王~~應該是要盡情咆嘯的

全力以赴的事情才有意義
  •  08-19-2006, 12:36 下午 12712 in reply to 12682

聖保羅先鋒報有消息指出,來自加州的的商人將會收購灰狼隊30%的股權。

看來KG要走的日子近了 ......

•  08-19-2006, 1:14 下午 12727 in reply to 9370

KG..

我覺得 他還是比較喜歡靠自己的力量帶領球隊取勝吧

(應該每個人都是如此 多抱一座金盃回家當然好!)

不過以過去的各種補強方案來看 我覺得麥克海爾應該已經無力回天吧

況且KG已邁入而立之年 如果再不想辦法 他的時代就真的過去了

•  08-19-2006, 11:11 下午 12892 in reply to 12727

kimo6414:

KG..

我覺得 他還是比較喜歡靠自己的力量帶領球隊取勝吧

(應該每個人都是如此 多抱一座金盃回家當然好!)

想要當王,還得有那個命,看看KG當的那一次mvp,真該把獎盃切一半給火星人,KG雖是個萬能螺絲,但個人覺得他不是那種當老大的料,反而覺得他是可以當個很稱職的老二,他需要個有激情,打死不退的硬漢來撐場面,前年就有兩位贏球意志夠強、球技油條的兩佬加入,本想KG總有個希望可以不要老是第一輪就得打包,不料Sprewill不知哪根筋不對,還再那喊:「我有家要養」,也不想想火星人也要續約,搞的球隊ooxx(有點扯遠了)

總之!我是很看好他到尼克跟老相好馬大帥重新合作,Thomas也有戰績的壓力,加上他的行政經歷實在太好,今年不好好幹,以後只能去跟巴爵士、Kenny Smith打嘴炮(雖然我比較想看他跟Jordan打嘴炮)

•  08-22-2006, 11:42 上午 13871 in reply to 12892

s2crmbhh:
    kimo6414:

KG..

我覺得 他還是比較喜歡靠自己的力量帶領球隊取勝吧

(應該每個人都是如此 多抱一座金盃回家當然好!)

想要當王,還得有那個命,看看KG當的那一次mvp,真該把獎盃切一半給火星人,KG雖是個萬能螺絲,但個人覺得他不是那種當老大的料,反而覺得他是可以當個很稱職的老二,他需要個有激情,打死不退的硬漢來撐場面,前年就有兩位贏球意志夠強、球技油條的兩佬加入,本想KG總有個希望可以不要老是第一輪就得打包,不料Sprewill不知哪根筋不對,還再那喊:「我有家要養」,也不想想火星人也要續約,搞的球隊ooxx(有點扯遠了)

總之!我是很看好他到尼克跟老相好馬大帥重新合作,Thomas也有戰績的壓力,加上他的行政經歷實在太好,今年不好好幹,以後只能去跟巴爵士、Kenny Smith打嘴炮(雖然我比較想看他跟Jordan打嘴炮)

我沒有辦法再同意你更多了...
    就像我之前常說的,03~04年雖然狼王表現很出色
    但是他緊要關頭就是沒辦法發揮,即便他以出色的表現打了將近整場比賽
    往往最後出來關鍵一擊的確是外星人

My Blog
  •  08-22-2006, 12:53 下午 13886 in reply to 9679

狼王太貴了

問問小牛 尼克 拓荒者

肯不肯要他吧

我還蠻希望他去尼克的

畢竟紐約很棒

•  08-22-2006, 9:00 下午 14114 in reply to 13886

GrammyChiu:

狼王太貴了

問問小牛 尼克 拓荒者

肯不肯要他吧

我還蠻希望他去尼克的

畢竟紐約很棒

尼克再棒 也要先過湯瑪士這關吧

看他這幾年的獨到眼光 對他的交易能力還是不敢恭維

除非他這季忽然頓悟了..尼克才有起死回生的可能

不然像上季一樣好多位置重疊 然後再送L.布朗一個臭名..

這樣就算KG再強也敵不過一個湯瑪士惡搞...

•  08-23-2006, 12:57 上午 14241 in reply to 14114

笑面虎在怎麼惡搞,我看也有個限度。

必竟尼克總管這位子他坐很久了,戰績每況愈下,明年我看沒進季後賽,他就準備打包回家吃自已了,只是可憐了老闆&紐約客吧!

•  08-23-2006, 12:57 上午 14242 in reply to 12892

• KNARE is not online. Last active: 10-20-2007, 9:49 上午 KNARE
    • Not Ranked
      男
    • 加入於 07-25-2006
    • 籃球夏令營

我並不認為你的說法...也可以說你並沒有認真看過K.G打球的方式...與其說K.G不適合當老大,倒不如說他缺乏鬥志...Sprewill的加入雖然在後場戰力堅固也激起了狼王的求勝鬥志...看看前年K.G在有Sprewill和外星人的數據和打法,那一年是我看過K.G最拼命往內打的一年了...也是他最常尖叫的一年...

•  08-23-2006, 1:36 上午 14248 in reply to 14242

KNARE:

我並不認為你的說法...也可以說你並沒有認真看過K.G打球的方式...與其說K.G不適合當老大,倒不如說他缺乏鬥志...Sprewill的加入雖然在後場戰力堅固也激起了狼王的求勝鬥志...看看前年K.G在有Sprewill和外星人的數據和打法,那一年是我看過K.G最拼命往內打的一年了...也是他最常尖叫的一年...

我看Garnett打球已經很久了
    從新秀賽季開始注意到他,直到最後變成他的Fans
    03~04的確是他打得最賣力的一年
    但你是否認真弄清楚過何謂球隊的老大...
    缺乏鬥志還夠格當球隊的go-to-guy嘛...??
    Big 3那年是狼隊至今團隊戰力最強的一年
    雖然最後年度MVP是理所當然的頒給了聲勢如日中天的Garnett
    但...無可否認的,Cassell確實是最大幕後功臣
    以將近5成的命中率、平均19.8分7.3次助攻,同年亦入選西區明星隊
    若沒有他在後場的坐鎮指揮,我絕不相信狼隊有辦法順利殺進西區決賽
    我隨便舉一場,當年西區半決賽,灰狼與國王廝殺七場
    第七場是誰在僅領先國王1分的狀況下穩穩罰進兩球奠定勝基的...是Cassell
    西區決賽若不是Cassell鼠蹊部拉傷不克上場,湖人能不能順利挺進決賽還是未定數
    (其實當年我覺得最有機會打敗活塞的就是灰狼了...)

My Blog
  •  08-23-2006, 8:51 上午 14312 in reply to 9689

最新記者報導是

Lakers pining for Kevin Garnett?   (pining for 的意思是渴望)

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14467468/ Garnett comfortable with losing?

By Sam Smith
    MSNBC contributor
    Updated: 7:57 p.m. ET Aug. 22, 2006

Jeremy Lin
    Be yourself,try your best !
第 2/4 頁 (共 56 項)   < 前一頁 1 2 3 4 下一頁 >
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved