歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Arenas 宣稱要拿"100分" !!

在 10-22-2006, 1:39 下午 由 BP Jazz 發表.第 46 篇回覆.
第 1/4 頁 (共 47 項)   1 2 3 4 下一頁 >
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  09-02-2006, 9:26 上午 19966

Arenas 宣稱要拿"100分" !!

在美國隊輸球之際,Arenas砲轟夢幻隊陰謀,宣示要拿100分報仇 ....... 這乾午口能 ??

這是來源 : http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/30/AR2006083003244_2.html

Arenas Says He Got a Foul Call

"The disappointing part was talking to Colangelo and he said, 'I heard you want to go home,' " Arenas said. "I told him that I was hurt but I didn't know how serious it was and that I didn't want to hold up a spot for somebody else. He told me, 'I've been talking to the coaches and you're on the bubble anyway, so you can go if you want.' I was like, all right."

Team USA faces Greece in a semifinal game tomorrow morning.

"Even though it was disappointing for me, I had a good time over there and I hope they win it," Arenas said. "I told the team when I was leaving that I can't wait for them to win the gold so me and Antawn can share it. I'm just going to keep working hard. I have two years to get ready for the Olympics. That's how I look at it."

Arenas's frustration over what happened this summer stands in stark contrast to the enthusiasm he showed when Colangelo selected him as one of the 22 national team candidates in February.

Arenas, who campaigned for an invitation, called his selection one of the highlights of his career and spent the early part of the summer preparing for training camp in Las Vegas, which opened July 19.

In the past, Arenas has used slights -- real or imagined -- to motivate him and said this latest experience will only make him a more determined player heading into his sixth NBA season.

"I just hope people start looking at my basketball talent and stop prejudging me," Arenas said. "Whether it was barely getting a scholarship out of high school or going in the second round in the draft or almost not making the all-star game last year, it just always seems like people don't want to give me what I've earned. It's frustrating. I guess I just have to keep working on my game so people have no choice but to recognize me."

Arenas said he plans on reserving a little extra effort for two Team USA assistant coaches: Portland Trail Blazers head coach Nate McMillan and Phoenix Suns head coach Mike D'Antoni.

"I'm going to be the silent assassin this year," he said. "I can't wait to play the Suns and Portland. Against Portland, Nate McMillan, I'm going to try to score 100 in two games and against D'Antoni, I'm going to score 100 in two games. I'm going to try."

•  09-02-2006, 9:34 上午 19969 in reply to 19966

Re: Arenas 宣稱要拿"100分" !!

Starbury Franchise:

在美國隊輸球之際,Arenas砲轟夢幻隊陰謀,宣示要拿100分報仇 ....... 這乾午可能 ??

這是來源 : http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/30/AR2006083003244_2.html

"The disappointing part was talking to Colangelo and he said, 'I heard you want to go home,' " Arenas said. "I told him that I was hurt but I didn't know how serious it was and that I didn't want to hold up a spot for somebody else. He told me, 'I've been talking to the coaches and you're on the bubble anyway, so you can go if you want.' I was like, all right."

"Even though it was disappointing for me, I had a good time over there and I hope they win it," Arenas said. "I told the team when I was leaving that I can't wait for them to win the gold so me and Antawn can share it. I'm just going to keep working hard. I have two years to get ready for the Olympics. That's how I look at it."

Arenas's frustration over what happened this summer stands in stark contrast to the enthusiasm he showed when Colangelo selected him as one of the 22 national team candidates in February.

Arenas, who campaigned for an invitation, called his selection one of the highlights of his career and spent the early part of the summer preparing for training camp in Las Vegas, which opened July 19.

In the past, Arenas has used slights -- real or imagined -- to motivate him and said this latest experience will only make him a more determined player heading into his sixth NBA season.

"I just hope people start looking at my basketball talent and stop prejudging me," Arenas said. "Whether it was barely getting a scholarship out of high school or going in the second round in the draft or almost not making the all-star game last year, it just always seems like people don't want to give me what I've earned. It's frustrating. I guess I just have to keep working on my game so people have no choice but to recognize me."

Arenas said he plans on reserving a little extra effort for two Team USA assistant coaches: Portland Trail Blazers head coach Nate McMillan and Phoenix Suns head coach Mike D'Antoni.

"I'm going to be the silent assassin this year," he said. "I can't wait to play the Suns and Portland. Against Portland, Nate McMillan, I'm going to try to score 100 in two games and against D'Antoni, I'm going to score 100 in two games. I'm going to try."

如果100分有這麼好拿,那Dirk早就幹了...

Vanilla
  •  09-02-2006, 10:42 上午 19996 in reply to 19966

又是為了報仇嗎?...
  •  09-02-2006, 10:48 上午 19999 in reply to 19969

• huang13 is not online. Last active: 05-25-2017, 10:36 上午 huang13
    • Not Ranked
      男
    • 加入於 07-21-2006
    • Taiwan
    • 高中校隊

Duke7814:
    Starbury Franchise:

如果100分有這麼好拿,那Dirk早就幹了...

100 points in 2 games....看清楚好嗎??? Arenas 要連續兩場拿50分只要隊友幫忙應該不是不可能

Teppanyaki boss
  •  09-02-2006, 10:52 上午 20000 in reply to 19999

huang13:
    Duke7814:
    Starbury Franchise:

如果100分有這麼好拿,那Dirk早就幹了...

100 points in 2 games....看清楚好嗎??? Arenas 要連續兩場拿50分只要隊友幫忙應該不是不可能

Dirk拼了3次延長才拿到47分

還有我有看清楚,請注意一下回覆人的口氣

Vanilla
  •  09-02-2006, 11:17 上午 20008 in reply to 20000

• huang13 is not online. Last active: 05-25-2017, 10:36 上午 huang13
    • Not Ranked
      男
    • 加入於 07-21-2006
    • Taiwan
    • 高中校隊

Dirk拼了3次延長才拿到47分, 但那是再世錦賽拿的吧. 時間硬生升少了8分鐘

再說ARENAS 自幹爛帳搶分的能力不適DIRK 比得上的吧

Teppanyaki boss
  •  09-02-2006, 11:24 上午 20012 in reply to 19966

在美國隊輸球之際,Arenas砲轟夢幻隊陰謀,宣示要拿100分報仇 ....... 這乾午口能 ??

--------------------------------------------

Arenas能不能拿下100分不重要...

我比較想知道的是...夢幻隊陰謀是什麼???

•  09-02-2006, 2:08 下午 20090 in reply to 20012

找了一下HC的翻譯,算是轉帖把:

華盛頓奇才隊的後衛Gilbert Arenas對不能隨隊參加FIBA世錦賽感到失望,他認爲自己沒有得到公平的選拔。

814Arenas落選美國國家隊時,國家隊的常務董事Jerry Colangelo說這是因爲Arenas傷了他的腹股溝。但是到了現在,這位奇才隊的頭號得分手及兩届全明星球員說他不能成爲正式名單12人中的一員,傷病只是一個藉口。

“他們早就已經想好他們需要誰了。他們說,這是次選拔,但在此之前他們已經定好了球隊的陣容了。”Arenas在周四晚間參加華盛頓西南Barry Farms公園中的Goodman夏季聯賽後如此說道,幷且可以看出他幷沒有受傷的迹象。

Arenas還强調,他仍然希望能成爲國家隊的一員參加2008的北京奧運會。

在爲世錦賽準備的四場熱身賽上,Arenas得到一次先發機會,幷在場均11分鐘的比賽裏得到3.8分和2.3個籃板。他必須在包括了Chris PaulShane BattierKirk HinrichJoe Johnson這樣的擁擠後場中做激烈的競爭。PaulHinrich占據了場上組織後衛的大部分時間,而球隊的主要外綫得分手是諸如JohnsonLeBron JamesDwyane WadeCarmelo Anthony

大度,專業,激情,友善,親切

------------------喜歡圓球的理由---------------------
  •  09-02-2006, 2:10 下午 20092 in reply to 19966

“不是開玩笑的,我想我根本就不在球隊的計劃中。”Arenas說,“我到了那裏去支持球隊、支持國家而且很樂意在此打球。知道嗎,他們要我做什麽我就做了什麽。但是即便是這樣,爲什麽還是要讓我的希望落空?我已經做出犧牲了。你們讓LeBronLeBron,讓CarmeloCarmelo,讓D-WadeD-Wade,憑什麽就不能讓我做我自己?我憑啥非得轉型換打法?好,我這樣做了,可現在你們却要把我砍掉?”

Colangelo當然對此沒有回答。

Arenas和聖安東尼奧馬刺隊的後衛Bruce Bowen818日確定落選的兩名球員。ArenasBowen和其他落選本次世錦賽的國家隊球員如洛杉磯湖人隊的後衛Kobe Bryant,仍然有機會參加以後的國家隊比賽。

Arenas在上個賽季能得到職業生涯最高的場均29.4分,他說他試圖能不需要掌控球而去打得分後衛,他說他儘量在進攻中很好跑位,而在防守中給對手施以壓力,但他覺得他根本就不是Mike Krzyzewiski教練球隊計劃中的一部分。“我想從始至終我就是那兒他唯一沒有找來談話的人。
    大度,專業,激情,友善,親切

•  09-02-2006, 2:11 下午 20093 in reply to 20092

Krzyzewsik還會率領國家隊參加北京奧運會,他表示要想把14人的陣容减少爲12人是個很難的决定。ArenasBowen作爲多餘的球員結果便是被淘汰,而奇才隊的前鋒Antawn Jamison和薩克拉門托國王隊的中鋒Brad Miller就留了下來。

“我們有兩名組織後衛,還有四名主要的外綫球員可用:Dwyane WadeCarmelo AnthonyLeBron JamesJoe Johnson。”Krzyzewski818日是這樣說的,“我們覺得在比賽中我們需要後場的支持,當我們和巴西以及立陶宛打比賽時,我們就需要這樣的深度了。”

Arenas說在814日的訓練中,他嘗試一個扣籃而拉傷了腹股溝之後,他就只能接受回家的命運了。在當天與Colangelo的談話後,Arenas說很明顯他會被踢出局。

“讓我失望的就是在和Colangelo的談話中,他說:‘我聽說你想回家。’”Arenas說,“我告訴他我是受傷了,但我幷不清楚這個傷勢到底有多嚴重,我也不會再占著別人的位置了。他和我說:‘我會和教練說的,你比較危險了,而只要你想就可以離開球隊。’好吧,就是這樣。”
    大度,專業,激情,友善,親切

•  09-02-2006, 2:12 下午 20094 in reply to 19966

明天早上,美國隊將與希臘隊在半决賽中相遇。

“雖然我很失望,但我在那兒很愉快,我也希望球隊能取得勝利。”Arenas說,“我離開的時候對球隊說,我已經迫不及待希望球隊能奪得冠軍了,這樣我和Antawn就都能分享這個勝利了。我會努力的,我還有兩年的時間準備奧運會,這是我現在想的。”

在這個夏天所發生的事讓Arenas極爲沮喪,這與在二月份時Colangelo選他進入22人的國家隊大名單時他所表現的熱情形成了鮮明的反差。

Arenas參加了一個關于他職業生涯精彩時刻的邀請,幷在夏天開始時花時間準備了在719日開營的拉斯維加斯訓練營。

早先,Arenas已經用“輕視”(也許有也許沒有)來激勵自己,說過去的經歷只會讓他成爲更堅定的球員進入自己的第六個NBA賽季。

“我只是希望大家以後注意我的籃球天賦,而不要對我作過早的判斷。”Arenas說,“不論是在高中的時候只能剛剛好拿到獎學金還是在選秀時掉在第二輪,又或是在去年幾乎就不能參加全明星,這都只能表明我贏得的一切還沒能得到承認。這讓人沮喪,我想我只有加倍努力直到大家不得不承認我。”

Arenas說他計劃多費點努力準備點額外的東西給美國隊的兩名助理教練:波特蘭開拓者隊主教練Nate McMillan和菲尼克斯太陽隊主教練 Mike D'Antoni

“今年我要當個沈默的刺客。”他說,“我已經等不及與太陽隊和開拓者隊的比賽了。對波特蘭的Nate McMillan,我要在兩場比賽裏得上100分,對上D'Antoni,也是一樣。我會努力的。”
    大度,專業,激情,友善,親切

•  09-02-2006, 2:18 下午 20099 in reply to 19966

Portland  sorry 我沒看到這個字

我還以為是要在奧運連兩場拿到50分Sad

Vanilla
  •  09-02-2006, 2:26 下午 20103 in reply to 20099

• bigbody is not online. Last active: 01-06-2009, 11:21 下午 bigbody
    • Top 500 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 08-01-2006