歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Kobe慘敗!! 暴龍狂電湖人

在 10-03-2006, 6:10 下午 由 canthony 發表.第 8 篇回覆.
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  09-27-2006, 8:02 上午 29568

• wubeone is not online. Last active: 02-01-2020, 12:35 上午 wubeone
    • Top 150 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-21-2006
    • Los Angeles
    • 大學明星隊

Kobe慘敗!! 暴龍狂電湖人

先說抱歉. 我用了一個聳動的標題. 可是真的和文章內容有關喔.

ESPN.com 今天有一篇文章有關Kobe Bryant成為Sony PS2 "NBA '07: The Life Vol. 2" 封面. Kobe在Watts (洛杉磯比較亂的一區)的少年中心陪小朋友玩. Kobe特別的地方是在他不只是捐錢給這些慈善機構, 他還願意親身參與. 其實NBA有很多球員都很熱心公益. Shaq也曾經捐警車給洛杉磯警局. 看NBA比賽廣告時也常常看到很多球員陪小朋友讀書. 不管這是不是NBA行銷做出來的印像. 可是在一般人看到的是好的, 正面的. 這些人, 不只是在他們的專業出類拔萃, 還能在比賽之外做正面的示範. 而不是沒事上上綜藝節目. 才是真正的偶像. 

請不要搬Kobe之前的案子出來, 沒人真正知道事實如何. 我發這篇只是希望大家知道NBA球員(部分, 不代表全部) 是很熱心公益的.

以下是原文, Kobe真的被電, 還被Ben Wallace過 Orz......  

(http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=alipour/060926)

Hangin' with the Kobes

By Sam Alipour
    Special to Page 2

LOS ANGELES -- Try as he might, Kobe Bryant just can't get his game right.

Standing on an indoor court in late August, the normally ice-cold Lakers assassin is well past the point of cocksure half-smiles and winks and popped collars. Forget that junk. It won't work here.

Bryant has already cast his purple-and-gold polo aside. Now he's in a gray tank top and on his heels, sweating and stammering and gyrating like a porpoise while tossing up earth-rattling bricks and rainbow airballs from way too far outside, generally forcing the issue and -- perhaps for the first time in his life -- getting beat with the orb in his hand.

Most mildly competitive humanoids could shake off such a whupping. Not Kobe the Lion, King of Competition. For dudes like Bryant, this is a nightmare. Like being slipped four too many drops of acid. At a circus. In Moscow. While locked in what you can only assume is a mortal feud between Russian knife-eaters and three-eyed Joes. There's only one way out, and that's on a stretcher. And Bryant could use one right now.

Now, Angelinos … breathe. Exhale. Then pry your jaws from your keyboards.

Kobe's beatdown has nothing to with his ailing knee, and everything to do with the 13-year-old pumpkin he's staring down.

And those darn complicated PlayStation remotes.

That's right -- Bryant is merely playing a video game, Sony's "NBA '07: The Life Vol. 2," for which he's the cover athlete. And though it's his game, and he's playing with his team, the virtual Lakers, against the virtual Raptors -- the same wobbly runts on whom Bryant dropped 81 -- Kobe sucks at it.

Oh, and it gets worse. Much worse. The kid is talking junk.

"You're weak, Kobe," says the pumpkin. "Just garbage."

"So that's what's up?" Bryant replies, making no effort to contain his laughter. "OK, get ready now."

That's it? No trash talk? No index-wagging? No Raja-like clotheslines?

Yes, sir, this ain't your good ol' Kobe of yesterday. This is Kobe 2.0. Kobe24. A new man with a new jersey number -- one that he says signifies the second half of his career. Now, Kobe is losing 12-2 at the end of the first quarter -- and he's loving it.

And that's because this isn't his party. It's theirs.

The Watts/Willowbrook Boys & Girls Club might be the site of Bryant's announcement as the game's cover athlete, but to the at-risk children who return here in times of need, the club is a shelter, a beacon of hope and a sanctuary free of the rap music that now blares from all the passing cars outside.

Still, for a big-ticket video game featuring a big-name star, today's announcement is surprisingly muted. Who's invited? Just the kids and some Sony suits. Les Jones, the club's executive director, says the under-the-radar jig is par for Bryant's course. "Kobe never wants press when he's here," Jones explains. "He wants to bond with these kids. To get to know them one-on-one."

Since his first no-frills visit in '03 for a health fair, Bryant has regularly returned to the club, hosting a sneaker design contest (he wore the winning sneaks for Game "81" and has kept in touch with the young man who designed them) and Christmas toy giveaways. Recently, Bryant donated $25K -- and had Nike match that -- toward a gym renovation, the same joint that Kobe and the kids now game in.

"Kobe's support is huge from the standpoint that this is Watts, which has a mostly negative reputation of poverty and crime," Jones continues. "We don't get a lot of people who are willing to extend themselves to us. And for him to actually come out is huge. People oftentimes send a check, and we appreciate that. But when you come out and you let these kids sit on your lap …"

Jones pauses for a breather.

"Kobe's special."

Why, then, has the notoriously stealth seven-time All-Star flipped the script?

"In the past, I'd intentionally keep a lot of stuff private," Bryant explains. "But I realize it's important to bring attention to some of the things I do, like my work with this club. You can make donations, but the money runs out. The more people see this place, then the more they understand it. By me taking it public, and letting people know what I do for these organizations, it heightens the awareness for the organizations themselves. That's something that carries on."

So no, Bryant confirms, this isn't some image-splattering campaign by the media.

"I don't think it's intentional because the media just doesn't know," says Bryant, who recently went public with a Make-a-Wish endeavor for ESPN. "Even when I did Make-a-Wish, they said it was the first one I did. I've been a board member. I've had a relationship with them for 10 years. But that's fine with me."

Moments later, Bryant takes to the podium. He tells the kids that choosing the club as the site of the announcement was a no-brainer. They squeal, he smiles, and then walks to an aisle and pulls a black cloak to unveil the game's cover art.

The photo? Bryant focused, driving the lane, and wearing jersey No. 24.

"I guess it takes some getting used to," Bryant tells me of his new/old number. "I wore the number in high school, so it's a lot easier for me to adjust than it is for my fans. They've seen No. 8 for 10 years. For them, it'll be weird."

Still, Bryant admits he is chomping at the bit. "I've worn it once," he adds, referencing the cover photo shoot. "But it's not the same as putting it on and running onto the floor. Then it's for real."

Real will have to wait. Bryant turns his attention back to the game consoles, of which he's donated a truckload to the club.

He should have saved a few for himself, because he's getting blown out by yet another kid and staring down at the complicated handset like it's a three-legged elf. Forget Raja Bell's lack of hugs. Between Italian lessons and annihilating the neighbors' kids in backyard hoops, it's clear there wasn't much time for "Lakers vs. Celtics" on Nintendo in the Bryant household. Kobe is so bad, the virtual Kobe misses a three-foot jumper.

"You've got no game, Kobe!" yells a pimple-faced goon, who's now one of many Kobe-eaters who, having sensed fear and clumsy fingers, swept down from the rafters to ground Kobe's ego into salt.

And, conspiracy theorists stop there. Don't think for a second that Kobe is tanking it. In fact, as a virtual Ben Wallace deftly drives the lane on Kobe's D, he's starting to get peeved.

"Yo, this ain't right!" Bryant says. "Ben Wallace can't handle the ball! If he can handle it, Kwame can handle it." (note. 看到這句我狂笑)

Kwame can't. When Kobe tries to penetrate with Brown, he's picked clean. There's more yapping, and now I'm just feeling bad for the guy.

Finally, Bryant determines he's had enough. Too much losing. Far too much talking. Bryant has begun taking whispered instructions from a Sony technician.

So, yeah, Kobe's cheating. And it's working. Kobe's Kwame hits a fadeaway and Vladimir Radmonivic hits back-to-back 3s.

"Oh no, I'm getting my swagger now," says Bryant, just before Smush Parker throws down a two-handed jam. Bryant saves face with a respectable loss.

"I played as a kid," says Bryant, talking up what he calls "ruthless" competition with cousins back in the day. "Back then, I was always surprised to see Mark Price dunking. John Stockton doing a windmill. But this game gets it right. Smush was running the offense pretty good and Vlad played true to form. He can shoot in real life, and he can shoot in the game. The game is pretty realistic."

Right, and Kwame hits many clutch turnaround jumpers over Rasheed Wallace. Happens all the time.

Kobe laughs and bows his head. "Let's just say that was a good sign," he says.

So, if the game is real, the '06-07 NBA season will feature the Lakers as doormats, right?

"Naw, the Lakers are actually good in this game," Bryant says. Then, referencing a teen who had snatched the Lakers before Bryant in an earlier game, Bryant adds, "That kid who took the Lakers was moving the ball around and hitting jumpers.

"He knows how to play with the Lakers better than I do."

Bryant catches himself and does a double-take. Then he laughs.

"You know what I mean."

Yes, I do. And so do Cookie and your Slovenian Paisan.

打不動真籃球就只好玩Fantasy了
  •  09-29-2006, 11:40 上午 30160 in reply to 29568

Re: Kobe慘敗!! 暴龍狂電湖人

很有意思.

Sasah/Cook跟Kobe的互動不錯嘛.

•  09-30-2006, 2:44 上午 30334 in reply to 30160

• wubeone is not online. Last active: 02-01-2020, 12:35 上午 wubeone
    • Top 150 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-21-2006
    • Los Angeles
    • 大學明星隊

實際上, 平常有在看湖人球的, 應該都有感覺到Kobe和其他隊員處的不錯. 常常看到他會更其他人打打鬧鬧的. 只是他在比賽中有人犯錯(尤其是不盡力/散漫得那種), 他會罵的很兇. 上季最常看到他罵Sasha. 可是練球時還不是看到Sasha跟著他到處跑.

Kobe其實是蠻平易近人的. 會更球迷High-5擊掌. 不像媒體有時形容的那麼孤傲.

打不動真籃球就只好玩Fantasy了
  •  10-01-2006, 3:13 上午 30584 in reply to 30334

只期望Smush&Sasha暑假有跟著Kobe好好練球,Sasha聽說是練球時最準的,但比賽中卻不常看他出手,希望他跟Walton一樣練出投籃的信心,改天當家控衛的椅子就讓你坐啦!你不想搶還有S Williams&Jordan虎視擔擔。

•  10-02-2006, 2:49 下午 30959 in reply to 29568

• Redd is not online. Last active: 01-27-2007, 5:09 下午 Redd
    • Not Ranked
    • 加入於 07-22-2006
    • 高中校隊

我只是提出另一個想法~

1.做公益可以節稅,當然我十分肯定年薪上億如kobe親身實地參與公益事項,但是它既可節稅又可賺名聲,對自己代言也有幫助,何樂不為?

2.跟球迷互動,我不懂他幹麻擺臉色給你看?...他要賣你球鞋賣你球衣賣你他代言的商品,他擺臉色給你看幹嘛?...媒體上的形象都是包裝過的。

•  10-02-2006, 5:42 下午 30990 in reply to 29568

你也幫幫忙,kobe老大的傷才剛開刀不久,這種公益活動又不是要全力去打的,開心做公益就好,何來被電之說?況且被Ben過也是製造效果吧,Ben厲害的話就在nba比賽中過kobe看看,不過你說kobe很熱心做公益到是真的,也不是這一年兩年的事了。。。
    就是愛為了籃球不顧一切的kobe...那個比誰都愛籃球的男人.. 湖人球迷歡迎加入 湖 人 王 國 Lakers Kingdom http://www.lakerskingdom.com/phpBB2/index.php
  •  10-03-2006, 7:42 上午 31156 in reply to 30990

你 可 能 要 把 文 章 看 清 楚 一 點 ^^

他 們 在 打 電 動

•  10-03-2006, 10:06 上午 31176 in reply to 30990

• stone is not online. Last active: 12-10-2007, 9:13 下午 stone
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • 加入於 07-21-2006
    • 麥當勞高中明星

canthony:
    你也幫幫忙,kobe老大的傷才剛開刀不久,這種公益活動又不是要全力去打的,開心做公益就好,何來被電之說?況且被Ben過也是製造效果吧,Ben厲害的話就在nba比賽中過kobe看看,不過你說kobe很熱心做公益到是真的,也不是這一年兩年的事了。。。

你誤會了,Kobe是和電玩廠商合作做公益

和小朋友玩的是SONY的最新NBA遊戲,由Kobe代言

結果玩的結果是Kobe輸,還被小朋友嗆很弱XD

我的部落格湖畔人語:
    http://richard1003.blogspot.com
  •  10-03-2006, 6:10 下午 31299 in reply to 31176

stone:

canthony:

你誤會了,Kobe是和電玩廠商合作做公益

和小朋友玩的是SONY的最新NBA遊戲,由Kobe代言

結果玩的結果是Kobe輸,還被小朋友嗆很弱XD

了解,是小弟沒看清楚文章,謝謝指正~
    就是愛為了籃球不顧一切的kobe...那個比誰都愛籃球的男人.. 湖人球迷歡迎加入 湖 人 王 國 Lakers Kingdom http://www.lakerskingdom.com/phpBB2/index.php
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved