歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Tracy McGrady: We Talking 'Bout Practice?

在 03-19-2011, 4:34 下午 由 rock13 發表.第 41 篇回覆.
第 1/3 頁 (共 42 項)   1 2 3 下一頁 >
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  03-17-2011, 8:12 下午 370852

Tracy McGrady: We Talking 'Bout Practice?

"I really don't see how, maybe I'm wrong on this. I don't just see how going hard in practice is going to take my talent to another level. I just don't see that… As far as the team jelling and practicing like that, yeah that's how you make your team better. I'm saying me personally, I just didn't see how me practicing hard was going to take my talent to another level. I always felt like working on my individual skills was taking my talent to another level… Now when I say I wasn't a great practice player, it's not like I sat out of practice. I was participating. I always participated."

重點在前面: 我不覺得努力練習會讓我變成一個棒很多的球員

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Tracy-McGrady-I-just-wasn-t-a-great-practice-p;_ylt=AmvZmHRpcT.Y1jcAvXbxVAS8vLYF?urn=nba-wp220

以McGrady的天分變成今天這樣 他真的只能怪自己 

•  03-17-2011, 8:26 下午 370855 in reply to 370852

Re: Tracy McGrady: We Talking 'Bout Practice?

This is the typical argument people think about. And I do agree with that practicing with team doesn't make HIM better, and I totally understand why he said sharpening his own skills helped more. However, without enough practice, he will never be able to make himself fit into his team better, this is something Gary Payton realized, Sam Cassel Realized, Charles Barkley sort of realized, but Iverson and T-MAc never realized, They are two of the most talented individuals of all time, but their lack of insights into the entire game instead of a few plays on the court hindered them from becoming even better.

Yet again, I think he deserves to at least THINK that because he just naturally has the talent to pass and encourage teammates on the court....and if he does not put more enthusiasm into practicing, we will not ever find out if he can indeed be a better team-player.

Also, he is still participating, he was just being way too honest with the media when he told them his true opinion. Next time he should just think and refuse to say anything to the reporters.

動輒得咎
    江湖上行走總是要小心一點

•  03-17-2011, 9:17 下午 370862 in reply to 370852

不靠努力練習

不然要只靠天份嗎?

那激情誘惑的氛圍 是我抵抗不了的原罪

•  03-17-2011, 9:51 下午 370864 in reply to 370852

嗯嗯

平均8.5分3.6籃板3.6助攻講這種話

蠻沒說服力的

這世代的經典

•  03-17-2011, 10:13 下午 370867 in reply to 370864

• LOVE is not online. Last active: 04-05-2020, 4:06 下午 LOVE
    • Top 50 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 06-10-2009
    • 籃球名人堂

我笑而不語
  •  03-17-2011, 10:20 下午 370869 in reply to 370864

Danielde340:

嗯嗯

平均8.5分3.6籃板3.6助攻講這種話

蠻沒說服力的

小弟沒有要吐槽這位大哥的數據,只是T-Mac在近一個月較有上場時的平均成績是11.4分,5.7籃板,6助攻

不算差的成績,

提這個數據不是要支持T-Mac 他那天生能力的意思,

而是虧他今年到底特律後,能夠還有空間發揮之下,而他本身也還能有所表現時,

卻還是一直改不了思考和發言不當的情形,

所以即便他天生神力,有多厲害,但腦袋和態度大概是他在NBA每況愈下的主因,

(難得活賽年輕人不少,T-Mac還在那教壞囝啊大小...........)

•  03-17-2011, 10:22 下午 370870 in reply to 370867

Seems that some people misunderstood what he said.....

First of all, he DOES practice, he said it at the end, he just doesn't CARE that much about it. Now even what he is thinking can be a target for attack? How many thought police we got here?

Secondly, he DOES train himself. He just likes to practice as an individual, not with team. I am sure he does lots of shootting around and weight training and cardio stuff. He just doesn't like to practice with team. How is that so hard to understand?

I do think it was highly inappropriate to say something like that and it was moronic especiallty when, like someone mentioned before, he is not doing too well. However, he still does what every other player is doing, and arguably more, just the style and type of exercise and training he prefers is different from what's generally believed to be "right".

And people all critisize the Taiuwanese players because "they just want to replace the traditional skills training and weight room time with 5 on 5 games with teammates", so why are people blaming McGrady now? Is it because it is cool to do so, since everyone else is talking the same crap?

I personally don't agree with what he said either, but I don't jkust blindly go blame someone without understanding the whole issue.

動輒得咎
    江湖上行走總是要小心一點

•  03-17-2011, 10:45 下午 370874 in reply to 370870

Seems that some people misunderstood what i said.....
    這世代的經典

•  03-17-2011, 11:31 下午 370882 in reply to 370852

開板的是英文有問題?
    還是想引戰阿?
    他哪裡有說" 我不覺得努力練習會讓我變成一個棒很多的球員"?
    他最後說的
    是"我不是一個很好訓練型的球員,不是說我不練習,我有在練習,一直都在練"
    對岸網站有全文翻譯

•  03-18-2011, 12:09 上午 370885 in reply to 370882

• y3m6 is not online. Last active: 11-13-2015, 7:09 上午 y3m6
    • Not Ranked
    • 加入於 07-24-2006
    • 籃球夏令營

作者舉這段話的意思是,Tracy曾經說過他不是個好的"練習球員",現在又改口說"我只是以前不是"、"只是之前喔"、"我之前不是而已",又再找藉口去解釋他的言論。 

"I really don't see how, maybe I'm wrong on this. I don't just see how going hard in practice is going to take my talent to another level.I just don't see that…

我真的不認為,大概是我錯了吧,我不認為努力練球會讓我的球技、才能到達另一個層次。我就是不覺得那樣。

As far as the team jelling and practicing like that, yeah that's how you make your team better.

就把球隊凝結在一起練球而言,這的確是讓任何球隊變更好的方法。

I'm saying me personally, I just didn't see how me practicing hard was going to take my talent to another level.我是針對我個人來說,我曾經說過我不認為努力練習會使得我的球技、才能達到另一個層次。

I always felt like working on my individual skills was taking my talent to another level…

我一直想要把不斷加強我個人的球技,讓我的球技達到另一個層次 

Now when I say I wasn't a great practice player, it's not like I sat out of practice. I was participating. I always participated."

現在我所提到的,我之前說過:{我不是個好的"練習球員"}。那句話並不是說,"我不參加練習"。事實上我不但參加練習而且我一直都在練習

You go hard in practice because it sets an example, Tracy.我告訴Tracy,努力的練習是因為,"練習"豎立了好的榜樣(後文提到,除掉倒楣受傷的GrantHillTracy曾經是魔術和火箭隊中最高薪的球員,所以你必須擔負起一些責任而導致你超時出賽,而且因為你要為比賽努力、也希望隊友也同樣努力。所以在你為比賽努力之前,你必須在某些程度上很熟析如何在這些隊友旁邊表現"為比賽努力"這件事,而唯一的方法就是,練習再練習)

其實這篇文章是作者覺得Tracy不認為認真練球重要,且從未鼓起他的幹勁在那些艱難的比賽裡。並且引用Van Gundy and Morey講的,Tracy讓比賽的變得太簡單了(文中沒有特別提到是太依靠天份,大概是在其他的連結裡有提到)。且認為有些球員還是沒有搞懂這件事情(不認為練球重要),結果他們最後都出現在中國、"土耳其"和"底特律"打球,而Tracy就是最新的例子。

文中另外有提到,Tracy是個有天份體貼的人。提到他我們會想到,2002-2003年的平均得分32分、在一場同時拿到十二籃板十二助攻、且僅僅只有2.6次失誤的球季,以及從未突破季後賽"第一輪"....以及他會如何介紹Tracy,除了一些奉承他的數據和圖片外,還會提到他是如何在他的新人年,抱怨和希望不參加他第一次的訓練營因為他的腳感到酸痛。並且問Tracy你在十月之前難道不知道,每個人都會腳痛嗎?任何地方都會痛喔(這邊大概是在挖苦他)

個人評論:比照受傷前和受傷後的Tracy,看不出來失去身體條件的Tracy一直只靠天份打球,Tracy得分技巧相當的多元並非只靠天賦,想看更詳細的譯文就點樓上的連結吧,本人翻的很爛。

•  03-18-2011, 1:00 上午 370888 in reply to 370885

Glad to see some people are reading this carefully :).

To be honest, I just don't know what the writer's point is.....

動輒得咎
    江湖上行走總是要小心一點

•  03-18-2011, 4:41 上午 370900 in reply to 370882

是誰的英文有問題? 

第一句 

"I really don't see how, maybe I'm wrong on this. I don't just see how going hard in practice is going to take my talent to another level. I just don't see that…"

麻煩用你高深的英文能力告訴我這段要怎麼翻 

你的link裡面把 I really dont see how 翻成 我是真的不明白怎么做

這種翻譯實力翻出來的東西還是看看就好 

•  03-18-2011, 5:07 上午 370901 in reply to 370900

• Ne-Yo is not online. Last active: 01-15-2016, 10:41 下午 Ne-Yo
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • 加入於 01-13-2007
    • NBA明星

大家降一降火氣

其實我很樂意看到市民翻譯, 就算是擷取報導的翻譯也很好, 圓球也不是英文教室, 覺得對方翻譯不對的話, 請用和緩一點的語氣勸說.

至於Hoopchina的翻譯, 我是覺得他們的翻譯都不是非常精準. 但他們的新聞來源確實很多(看看他們新聞發布留言組有多少人.......) 所以我自己上去的時候, 會把原link看一下, 在自己逐字翻譯, 希望自己能翻得好.

大家有興趣的話, 新聞多PO點, 我們很歡迎的.

•  03-18-2011, 5:09 上午 370902 in reply to 370900

1) 他不認為努力的球隊練習能令個人的球技變好

2) 他認同努力的球隊練習能令球隊打得更好

如果只抽其中一點來說,很容易變成斷章取義
  •  03-18-2011, 5:18 上午 370904 in reply to 370902

• Ne-Yo is not online. Last active: 01-15-2016, 10:41 下午 Ne-Yo
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • 加入於 01-13-2007
    • NBA明星

kan tong:
    1) 他不認為努力的球隊練習能令個人的球技變好

2) 他認同努力的球隊練習能令球隊打得更好

如果只抽其中一點來說,很容易變成斷章取義

你說得有道理, 但在大家時間皆有限的情況下... 翻一篇長文是很累的.

我想這也是他只擷取他覺得是重點的句子說明阿看法的原因. 但這樣難免被說有斷章取義之嫌.

當然.....有任何人能翻譯這篇文, 我們歡迎.

第 1/3 頁 (共 42 項)   1 2 3 下一頁 >
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved