歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

湖人教練Mike Brown被Fire了!!

在 11-12-2012, 5:01 下午 由 朱彥碩 發表.第 41 篇回覆.
第 1/3 頁 (共 42 項)   1 2 3 下一頁 >
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  11-10-2012, 2:45 上午 440062

• cu920 is not online. Last active: 02-19-2013, 10:43 上午 cu920
    • Not Ranked
    • 加入於 06-12-2009
    • 籃球夏令營

湖人教練Mike Brown被Fire了!!

湖人教練Mike Brown被Fire了

擁有4個巨星開季還打的一團糟.

是該換教練了 不過沒想到那麼的快  

•  11-10-2012, 3:58 上午 440063 in reply to 440062

Re: 湖人教練Mike Brown被Fire了!!

湖人目前1-4 

Howard VS 教練的戰績 2-0

•  11-10-2012, 4:28 上午 440064 in reply to 440063

henrydu0:

湖人目前1-4 

Howard VS 教練的戰績 2-0

雖然是戲謔的玩笑,
    但硬要這樣講、硬要這樣弄就很扭曲。

我也很希望M.Brown 走人,湖人換個更好的教練,
    不過,把總教練走人的責任扣到才打10場多的轉學生頭上,
    就算是開玩笑,但對D.Howard 很傷,更是不公平,
    這不是他該背的責任大家都知道,那為什麼還要拿來消遣呢?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

回到話題,
    湖人老闆現在會明快大刀砍到之前力挺的總教練M.Brown,
    個人大膽預測,
    暫代職缺的助理教練Bernie Bickerstaff 名不見經傳,
    也不會是湖人這種名門球團會願意實驗的教練人選,
    可見應該會有重量級的教練入主這權高位置,
    至於是誰,湖人迷應該都很期待。

In God We Trust

•  11-10-2012, 8:03 上午 440068 in reply to 440062

事實上mike brown一接手lakers後,一直都明顯水土不服,他會是一個很棒的助理教練,尤其是防守教練一職,但很抱歉,他還沒辦法做到總教練那種臨場調度和讓球員進入戰術體制的整體感. 我個人真的很想再看到phil再回來執教...(事實上,我也很想要看sloan來湖人執教..想看他會怎麼帶..但是可能性可能連5%都沒有吧?哈哈哈)
  •  11-10-2012, 8:41 上午 440070 in reply to 440062

他當教練的運氣真的都很好

都能夠擁有當今聯盟屬一屬二的球星

但是始終都沒辦法奪冠,現在更是一手好牌還打成這樣...真的就是他的問題了...

還是回去當助理教練吧,拿到最佳教練已經是教練生涯的最高峰了...

三分球決定一切
  •  11-10-2012, 9:04 上午 440071 in reply to 440070

應該算不意外吧

但前二天才看到湖人高層支持他的新聞而已

沒想到今天就被幹掉了

這也算很諷刺的吧

不會消失的夜晚!
  •  11-10-2012, 9:21 上午 440072 in reply to 440071

想到有人之前跟我說"湖人高層會找一個不會變通的教練嗎"

我笑了 

•  11-10-2012, 9:41 上午 440073 in reply to 440062

之前他在騎士隊只要記得一件事,

因為他只要喊...把球給LBJ, LBJ, 快點把球給 LBJ...

到了湖人......Kobe...DH...Nash...

阿到底是要給誰? Mike Brown 可能非常地 Confused.......

為什麼沒有 Gasol? 他是現任湖人敗戰處理專員...

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
  •  11-10-2012, 9:43 上午 440074 in reply to 440072

• asd is not online. Last active: 11-16-2017, 11:02 下午 asd
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • 加入於 06-10-2008
    • 大學明星隊

之前才說,再輸下去,聖誕節之前就回家自己吃火雞了

沒想到,撐不了那麼久,連12月都沒到,就回家準備火雞大餐

話說這麼早,應該可以從養雞開始吧

不過,前2天高層才力挺,今天就掰掰

這中間該不會又有什麼內幕內鬥吧?

有待小報記者的挖掘~

照過去的經驗,應該過幾年就會有回憶錄之類的東西,說明這陣子的內幕

目前還沒看到接替教練的人選

有人有消息嗎? 

•  11-10-2012, 10:03 上午 440075 in reply to 440074

• H20 is not online. Last active: 07-12-2019, 12:00 下午 H20
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • 加入於 12-15-2006
    • 籃球名人堂

asd:

之前才說,再輸下去,聖誕節之前就回家自己吃火雞了

沒想到,撐不了那麼久,連12月都沒到,就回家準備火雞大餐

話說這麼早,應該可以從養雞開始吧

不過,前2天高層才力挺,今天就掰掰

這中間該不會又有什麼內幕內鬥吧?

有待小報記者的挖掘~

照過去的經驗,應該過幾年就會有回憶錄之類的東西,說明這陣子的內幕

目前還沒看到接替教練的人選

有人有消息嗎? 

Mike D’Antoni - Nash
    Brian Shaw
    Jerry Sloan
    Bernie Bickerstaff 暫時替代

舉杯豪情贈知己‧狀志雲簫照丹心
  •  11-10-2012, 10:28 上午 440076 in reply to 440074

感恩節剛好可以吃

動輒得咎
    江湖上行走總是要小心一點

•  11-10-2012, 11:05 上午 440077 in reply to 440076

• J.F.J is not online. Last active: 10-31-2018, 12:24 下午 J.F.J
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • 加入於 10-07-2006
    • 籃球名人堂

洛杉磯湖人開除總教練Mike Brown, 接任人選尚未確定.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8610888/los-angeles-lakers-fire-coach-mike-brown

Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike Brown has been fired after a disappointing 1-4 start to the season, the team announced Friday.

"I have great respect for the Buss family and the Lakers' storied tradition and I thank them for the opportunity they afforded me," Brown said in a statement. "I have a deep appreciation for the coaches and players that I worked with this past year and I wish the organization nothing but success as they move forward."

Assistant coach Bernie Bickerstaff will take over as interim coach for Friday night's home game against the Warriors.

"Today we relieved Mike Brown of his head coaching duties with the Los Angeles Lakers. Mike is a good man. Very hard working, maybe one of the hardest-working coaches that I've ever been around," general manager Mitch Kupchak said. "The bottom line is that the team is not winning at the pace that we expected this team to win and we didn't see improvement. We wish Mike well and we're sorry it ended this way. So, we've decided to move in another direction and make a change."

A source with knowledge of the Lakers' thinking said the firing was done "more to stop what was happening than to pursue anybody else."

Phil Jackson and Mike D'Antoni are the leading candidates to replace Brown, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

"It's neck and neck," the source said.

A meeting with Jackson could happen by the end of the weekend.

Jackson retired as coach of the Lakers after the 2010-11 season. In his final news conference, he noted that he didn't have much of a relationship with Lakers vice president Jim Buss.

"People took that the wrong way," the source said. "There's no ill will between Jim and Phil."

The Lakers are expected to reach out to both men as early as Saturday morning, as well as several other candidates, which could include former Jazz coach Jerry Sloan, former Blazers coach Nate McMillan and ex-Clippers coach Mike Dunleavy.

The Lakers are expected to move quickly through this process as Bickerstaff only has committed to working a few games.

"Clearly, great coaches or good coaches in this league that have jobs would not be let out of their contracts with their team," Kupchak said. "So that's not really a realistic possibility. I think there is a remote possibility that you look at assistants in the league and of course teams at that point would not stand in the way of a coach advancing his career. I think it's more likely that we would look to coaches that aren't presently employed."

"The sooner the better," he added. "We don't have a timetable, quite frankly, because this happened so quickly."

Brown was among three finalists to interview for the job when Jackson, who has won 11 titles, retired. Rick Adelman and former assistant coach Brian Shaw were the others. Adelman is in Minnesota, while Shaw is an assistant in Indiana. The Lakers would need to request permission from Indiana to speak with Shaw, who would be a popular choice with their players. According to sources, they have not done so.

"It's not going to be a long process; that's for damn sure," a source told ESPNLosAngeles.com's Dave McMenamin. "But they're going to do their due diligence."

While a local television station reported that Jackson was spotted at the Lakers practice facility on Thursday, one source called that "coincidental" and noted that Jackson is the longtime boyfriend of Lakers vice president Jeanie Buss.

Earlier Friday, sources had told ESPN.com's Marc Stein that the team was using its upcoming six-game homestand to evaluate Brown, but after numerous discussions over the past 48 hours, Lakers management came to a unanimous decision that the team clearly wasn't heading in the right direction and it was best to fire him now.

The decision is in keeping with the Lakers "win now" mentality after acquiring Steve Nash and Dwight Howard in blockbuster trades this summer. Relieving Brown of his duties now also comes at a substantial cost, as he was in just the second year of a four-year, $18 million deal. The final year of that contract was only partially guaranteed.

"We're not looking five or 10 years down the road. This team was built to contend this year," Kupchak said. "There's no guarantee that this team can win a championship, but we feel they can be deeply in the hunt. We also are aware that players are under contract for another year or two, players are getting older, so our feeling is we could contend at this level for a couple years. So that's our focus right now."

The Lakers have had a healthy Nash in the lineup for only 1½ of their five games so far thanks to a leg injury, while Howard has acknowledged that he's still recovering from the back surgery that brought a premature end to his 2011-12 campaign and knocked him out of the London Olympics. Kobe Bryant also has been playing through a foot ailment.

Bryant called Friday a "tough day."

"I've seen coaches as well as friends come and go. No matter how many years I've been playing, it's still hard to deal with," he wrote on his Facebook page. "I had a good relationship with Mike and I will continue to have one. I wish him and his family nothing but the best. I spoke with him today and thanked him for all of his hard work and sacrifice.

"As a team, we must focus our energy on tonight's game. We must block out the weight of today's news and simply do our jobs to the best of our ability. I'm not sure what direction we are heading in next. All I can do is focus on the here and now. Mamba out."

The Lakers are off to the worst start in the Western Conference despite carrying the league's largest payroll at just more than $100 million, which would trigger an estimated luxury-tax bill at season's end of nearly $30 million.

The team also has been trying to institute a form of the Princeton offense, a system that relies on reads and ball sharing in order to take some of the offensive load off Bryant. But the talented Lakers went 0-8 during the preseason for the first time in franchise history before stumbling into the regular season with an 0-3 start. After finally winning last Sunday, the Lakers looked listless again in a loss at Utah on Wednesday.

Not only did the new offense not appear to suit his players' talents, the Lakers also played spotty defense, Brown's specialty.

Lakers forward Pau Gasol said the team was still behind Brown.

"I don't think we lost faith at any moment," he said. "I think we believed in what we were trying to do. We also understood it was going to take a little bit of time to do things the way they should have been done as far as our game. It wasn't happening as fast as we all wanted it to and there were different things that didn't play in our favor."

"It's a pretty direct message to all of us," Gasol said. "There's no messing around. It's time for us to step it up."

Fellow starter Metta World Peace took Brown's firing in stride.

"You got to feel positive for Mike Brown," he said. "He came from doing video work. ... You can look at it as a positive for everybody. Just move on with life. It's not cruel. Business is just business. It's not cruel. It's just business. It's still fun. We're still playing basketball. We're still coming to the game and we're going to play hard. It's all positive.

"He's not the first coach to get fired in sports, athletics. He's not the first employee to get fired."

Lakers legend Magic Johnson reacted to Brown's firing on Twitter.

"Feel bad for Coach Mike Brown, who's a great guy, but don't think he was the right guy for the job in the first place," he tweeted.

As for possible replacements, Johnson tweeted: "I'd love to see Phil Jackson or Brian Shaw. Wish Pat Riley was available.

•  11-10-2012, 11:13 上午 440078 in reply to 440076

• lincc is not online. Last active: 10-25-2015, 10:37 上午 lincc
    • Not Ranked
    • 加入於 07-31-2006
    • 高中校隊

Jerry Sloan 會比較適合!!
  •  11-10-2012, 11:58 上午 440083 in reply to 440062

According to TNT’s David Aldridge, Brown’s camp believes the decision to let him go came straight from Lakers owner Jerry Buss and not from his son, Jim, or general manager Kupchak and without any influence from Lakers star guard Kobe Bryant.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/11/09/mike-brown-fired-as-lakers-coach/

但是我看這件事, 沒有 Kobe 的同意是不大可能炒了他的

Bjork本人就是音樂!
  •  11-10-2012, 12:19 下午 440085 in reply to 440083

最大的黑鍋王終於被湖人球迷給逼下台了

那麼我開始好奇了

如果換了教練....湖人接下來還是輸不停

接下來又要找誰開刀了???

板凳全換??? 

第 1/3 頁 (共 42 項)   1 2 3 下一頁 >
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看