歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

火箭選Royce White這名新秀,似乎錯了

在 05-04-2013, 10:24 下午 由 ALonzo 發表.第 30 篇回覆.
第 2/3 頁 (共 31 項)   < 前一頁 1 2 3 下一頁 >
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  03-22-2013, 5:59 上午 448794 in reply to 448755

Re: 火箭選Royce White這名新秀,似乎錯了

Koala:

想到昨天T.Douglas和P.Patterson在對快艇時大爆發

真讓人覺得D.Morey的眼睛是不是給什麼糊到了..??
    大費周章換得的三個選秀權, 一個還沒用就交易了, 一個目前還晾在板凳上, 一個正在自毀前程中.....
    季中交易來的新秀也不受重用, 送給人家的目前打得嚇嚇叫
    更慘的是, 莫老總似乎已經被火箭續約了, 哎..............無言至極

國王自己的問題更多,我認為 Toney Douglas 與 Patterson  爆個 20、30 場以上,更能證明火箭總管才是視人不明。

光 Cousins,國王就頭疼不已,其他的球員潛力更是激發不起,這項交易真的使人看見曙光了,嗎?
    Patterson 一重用之後,Jason Thompson 就萎靡不振,連兩場比賽,加起來只拿 6 分;
    Jimmer Fredette 被國王球迷喜愛也不重用,Toney Douglas 打得起勁就可以彌補球迷嗎 ?
    堂堂新人王 Tyreke Evans 至今仍像備用王儲,看不到鬥志,反觀 Marcus Thornton 在飆分時更像領袖。
    ( John Salmons :錯,國王薪水最高的是我,我才是米蟲 ...... )
    最後談這名 Chuck Hayes,Chuck Hayes 不是也打過火箭嗎 ? 平均 4 籃板,要價年薪約 550 萬 (美金)。

Keith Smart 啊,你的烏紗帽應該保不住了 ......

啊,以上我全離題了。

我是認為球員私德與球場上的能力,不能畫上等號。已故張大帥不就是如此,Kemp 也一樣 ......
    Royce White 的行徑,應該只是 NBA 生態裡的冰山一角罷了。

Jeremy Lin
    Be yourself,try your best !
  •  03-22-2013, 9:10 上午 448801 in reply to 448794

Rockets’ Royce White leaves D-League affiliate to prepare for next season

Decrease font
    Enlarge font
    Royce White says he could soon join the Rockets' D-League affiliate.

Royce White says his rookie season is over. (Fernando Medina/Getty Images)

By Ben Golliver

Rockets forward Royce White announced Thursday that his turbulent rookie season is complete after just 12 minor-league appearances.

White — who had been playing for the Rio Grande Valley Vipers following a months-long dispute with the Rockets over the treatment of his mental health — announced on Twitter that he would be leaving the D-League team to return to Houston, where he would begin workouts in preparation for the 2013-14 season.

Idea have been advised by our team physician it is most logical I be in Houston the remainder of the season,” White wrote. “Thank you Rio Grande Valley Vipers for having me.

“Working out in Houston to transition to next year has been medically deemed the healthiest option. I’m excited to get to work. … To clarify, I’m not quitting basketball. I’m working out in Houston to better transition and prepare for next season. Very excited for it.”

White, 21, averaged 9.6 points, 5.6 rebounds and 3.3 assists in 25.9 minutes per game in his 12 appearances for the Vipers. He has yet to appear in a game for the Rockets this season and is on a standard contract for first-round picks that pays him a fully-guaranteed $1.6 million this season and $1.7 million in 2013-14. The Rockets hold team options on the third and fourth years of the deal.

The Houston Chronicle reported Thursday that “Rockets management was not a part of the decision” and that the Rockets “would not comment” about this latest development on the record.

While Rockets management is known for shuttling their young players back and forth between their D-League affiliate, White clarified that he is not being called up.

“Never said I’d be rejoining the Houston Rockets,” White wrote. “Only that I’d be returning to Houston. … Don’t understand the uproar because I’m working out in Houston… Relax [people]! Showing you’re too high strung over sports.”

White’s announcement comes just days after he told The Huffington Post in a video interview that he believed executives in the NBA league office and the Rockets “want me gone” because of his advocacy for his mental health rights.

“I’m a problem because I’m not afraid to say what I think and I’m not afraid to stand alone. Even amongst the NBA community, the players, the union, the NBA office, and [commissioner] David Stern and [deputy commissioner] Adam Silver. I’m not afraid to stand alone in my own circle, and say, hey listen, you guys aren’t respecting mental health…

“If I was to make an educated guess, I would guess that Adam Silver and David Stern and the Rockets organization, some other owners in the league, GMs, want me gone. And why do they want me gone? Because business is about convenience, it’s not about doing what’s necessary, right? It’s about cutting overhead… Being efficient. And a lot of times, what’s best for us as human beings doesn’t meet that criteria for business people.”

The No. 16 pick in the 2012 NBA draft twice refused assignments to the Vipers earlier this season. Back in November, he stopped attending Rockets games and practices and he remained away from the organization until he made his debut for the Vipers on Feb. 12. The Rockets imposed a suspension on Jan. 6, due to his failure to report to the Vipers, but reinstated White in late-January, when the two sides issued a joint statement announcing an agreement.

The joint statement read: “The Houston Rockets and Royce White have today reached an agreement that addresses the major issues that they have been discussing, provides a new start, and gives Royce the best opportunity for long term success as a Houston Rocket. This has been a learning process for both parties. The NBA and the National Basketball Players Association have approved the settlement. Royce is no longer suspended and is re-instated effective immediately. He will report to the Rio Grande Valley Vipers on February 11, 2013.”

That agreement came shortly after HBO’s Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel aired a feature on White, in which he called for a formalized protocol to handle his mental health treatment, as he suffers from Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, panic attacks and a fear of flying. White also sought the appointment of an independent doctor — “a medical point person” — who would make the determination on whether or not he would be cleared to play.

To HBO, White painted the mental health protocol as a matter of life and death, saying that he was prepared to walk away from his NBA career if it came to that.

“If I was an NBA player now without the protocols and safety measures,” he said, “I would be risking my health, risking my life. What comes along with mental health if left untreated? Alcohol abuse, marijuana abuse, suicidal behavior, homicidal behavior, those are things I’m not willing to risk to play basketball, to have money, to have fame. That’s it.”

With his doctor, White drafted a protocol that included an “acknowledgement” that “mental illness/disability as being in the category of medical condition,” meaning any absences resulting from mental health issues would be treated like an injury.

“If your orthopedist says Royce’s left toe has a crack in it, he shouldn’t run or jump against the Lakers tonight, you can’t run or jump against the Lakers tonight,” White told HBO. “The only difference is you can’t see mine. There’s no swelling, so to speak. It’s not purple.”

In a November letter to White revealed during the HBO feature, Rockets GM Daryl Morey expressed a desire to accommodate White’s requests but also some frustration with his absence.

“We have bent over backwards to accommodate your requests and help you meet these goals,” the letter read. “At our meeting yesterday, I spent significant time addressing your frustrations. I would like to take this opportunity to further explain how your actions and the changing nature of your explanations for your actions has frustrated our attempts to help you meet your goals. The bottom line is that we remain willing to work with you on issues that arise from legitimate medical need, but you have to come to games, practice and everything else that you are able to do, just like any other player.”

•  03-22-2013, 9:22 上午 448804 in reply to 448794

要是有人給我 $3.3 million 不用去上班就好了

$330,000 也可以啊

•  03-22-2013, 12:47 下午 448821 in reply to 448804

• sai is not online. Last active: 04-01-2020, 10:39 下午 sai
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • 加入於 10-22-2012
    • 大學明星隊

NBA/火箭不想管了?問題小子White離開發展聯盟

近日才發表爆炸性言論,暗示NBA和火箭都希望他離開的Royce White,今(22)日離開發展聯盟,回到休士頓,但並不是升上NBA,火箭將如何處理他,還沒有明確答案。

根據休士頓紀事報的報導,White在推特上發表離開發展聯盟的消息,詳細原因,說是因為隊醫建議。

針對White離開發展聯盟的事,火箭官方沒有發出任何評論,讓人懷疑他跟球隊的關係處於甚麼狀況。

不過他所屬的毒蛇隊,今天還是有把他登錄在球員名單上,跟他在推特上的說法,有一番出入。

他在美國時間去年12月29號,被火箭分派到發展聯盟,不過1月6號,就因為合約問題遭到禁賽。

毒蛇隊包含今日比賽在內,還剩下9場比賽,未來White會不會出賽,仍是一個謎。

最新的消息是,White在推特上說沒有要放棄打籃球,只是回到休士頓訓練,以萬全狀態迎接下季。

http://n.yam.com/nownews/sports/20130322/20130322318228.html

一波未平 一波又起 

•  03-22-2013, 12:57 下午 448822 in reply to 448821

• Koala is not online. Last active: 08-04-2021, 5:20 下午 Koala
    • Top 10 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 12-21-2006
    • Basketball World
    • 籃球名人堂

以D.Morey的個性, 我想不太可能容忍R.White到下一季...

夏天的運作裡這位小子很有可能會被列入籌碼, 但賣相這麼差會有人要嗎..??

GO.....Houston Rockets,I am a Rockets fan forever
  •  03-22-2013, 1:20 下午 448823 in reply to 448822

Koala:

以D.Morey的個性, 我想不太可能容忍R.White到下一季...

夏天的運作裡這位小子很有可能會被列入籌碼, 但賣相這麼差會有人要嗎..??

實在話

該離開的還是要離開啦

Surprise 

不會消失的夜晚!
  •  03-22-2013, 3:19 下午 448827 in reply to 448823

老實說我真不懂為啥還會有火箭迷覺得Daryl Morey該滾蛋

火箭前兩季陣容的先發主將不是老的老(Scola) 傷的傷(KMart) 要不然就是令人頭痛的問題球員(Lowry)

去年夏天大換血之後不但搞來了All-Star級的Harden 搭配的Lin/Asik/Chandler也是稱職的綠葉  

說薪資空間今年夏天也足夠去爭取A咖繼續讓戰力提升 

今年平平都是西區老八 球隊的前瞻性卻跟過往兩年大不同

難道是要Morey簽下了LeBron才能心滿意足....?

回到主題 有人找到Yahoo這篇報導的出處或原文嗎?  我Google了一下都沒有相關新聞

感覺是那種寫甚麼都不用負責的國外八卦小報登出來 台灣的天兵媒體依樣畫葫蘆抄來的產物

而且就像樓上有人講的 就算White的私生活再怎麼亂 老實講也跟火箭有沒有選對人沒啥關連

要是White在球場上打出如AD或Lilliard等級的新人王身價 球場外再怎麼誇張行徑都會有人挺

White真正的問題還是在於他沒辦法克服坐飛機的躁鬱症

有人說他去了D-League打不好 想當然爾要是你有病沒辦法讓坐飛機 得花68小時坐巴士趕場打兩場球

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1552492-royce-white-makes-68-hour-roundtrip-rv-ride-for-one-d-league-game 

換作是你也不見得能上了場就大殺四方吧

也有人覺得火箭因此浪費了這個首輪中間(No.16)的選秀權 但是請想去年又不是84年或96年那種名人堂等級的選秀大年

就算是在White之前被挑走的球員中 已經嶄露頭角的球員也是屈指可數 

如果你是重建中的火箭GM 你會想用這個籤去選一個未來四年的板凳輪替球員

還是會賭一把選個有先發甚至明星潛力的球員?  

至於那些覺得White只是以精神問題來NBA過水撈錢的人 或許看看這篇他的專訪後會讓你對他有不同的評價

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8890734/chuck-klosterman-royce-white 

We ride together
    We die together
    Red Bulls for life....
  •  03-28-2013, 1:27 下午 449103 in reply to 448827

NBA/火箭「問題男」回發展聯盟 懷特:不打算久留

記者游郁香/綜合報導

火箭「問題新秀」懷特(Royce White)上周擅自離開發展聯盟後,27日又主動回到格蘭德河谷毒蛇隊,對於先前為何突然「不告而別」,他告訴CNN,斷斷續續待在不同飯店對患有焦慮 症的他有不良的影響。歸隊後他會打完本季剩下的6場主場比賽,不過不打算參加發展聯盟的季後賽,他表示,季賽後賽程對他來說太「瘋狂」。

去年選秀會上首輪第16順位被火箭相中的新秀懷特,在加入火箭後不但沒有打過任何一場例行賽,還惹出大大小小的風波,成為讓球團頭痛的「麻煩人 物」。上周這位「問題男」又不告而別,在沒有告知球團的情況下私自離開發展聯盟,一度有球迷以為他是否被召回一線隊,隨後遭到懷特本人否認。

一場NBA沒打, 版面倒搏了不少...

•  03-28-2013, 3:56 下午 449112 in reply to 449103

火箭也許還樂觀其成呢。只要舉證他不履行合約義務,還有機會申訴void contract。
  •  04-13-2013, 2:34 上午 449934 in reply to 449112

NBA/火箭「問題男」憂鬱原因 讓女球迷懷孕不認帳?

點評:懷特真厲害....

體育中心/綜合報導

本季火箭從首輪第16順位選進潛力新秀懷特(Royce White),不料卻意外爆出許多插曲,讓球團相當頭大。近日更有消息指出,他讓女球迷懷孕更沒好好善待,甚至還封鎖好友拒接電話,意圖規避責任,讓懷孕女子氣的向媒體公開批露他的惡行惡狀。

▲火箭懷特讓女球迷懷孕,還翻臉不認帳。 (圖/擷取自網路)

火箭自從選進懷特以來,問題不斷狀況百出,本季至今都沒有正式為火箭出賽過任何一場,甚至還一度拒絕下放發展聯盟,而最近懷特又開始搗亂,先是拒絕參加發展聯盟的季後賽,甚至希望回到休士頓火箭隊,不過仍遭回絕。

近日一名女子向美國《紐約每日媒體》爆料指出,兩人在今年1月初在一場洛杉磯的慈善活動中相識,當時他在發展聯盟當中,甚至一起回到休士頓參加全明星賽,隨後他們發生關係,現在也已經懷孕。

據悉,當懷特得知爆料女子懷孕後,就瞬間消失並且封鎖帳號,拒接電話與訊息,好像是憂鬱的症狀又復發,而這也是這位爆料女子最後一次看見他。

此次爆料女子為了驗明正身,氣到將自己和懷特的私密照公開,證明自己和懷特曾經交往過,目前懷有「問題男」的孩子,而懷特卻躲起來翻臉不認人,讓她覺得相當痛心。

•  04-13-2013, 3:07 上午 449939 in reply to 449934

唉……

天份、資質擺在那

怎知病的不輕呢!

下次選秀是否該增加個心理檢測啊。哈哈 

Requires tenacity ... Hope
  •  05-04-2013, 1:08 下午 451551 in reply to 448794

Durant brushes off White's Twitter comments

Posted May 3, 2013 6:35 PM

HOUSTON (AP) -- Oklahoma City star Kevin Durant isn't worried about tweets from Houston rookie Royce White that say the Thunder are looking shaky.

"Who's he?" Durant asked Friday at practice.

White is a first-round pick whose acknowledged anxiety disorder has kept him from playing for Houston this season. Earlier this week, White tweeted: "Y'all are looking SHAAAKYY BAAABYY" and used Durant's Twitter handle. It was one of a string of tweets where he kept repeating that the Thunder, who lead the series 3-2, were looking shaky.

White also tweeted that he "can't hold a candle stick" to Durant and said he doubted the All-Star cared what an "anxiety ridden, overweight, d-leaguer has to say," though he stuck to his belief that the Thunder aren't playing well.

"I haven't seen him on the bench," Durant told reporters. "He hasn't played against us so I'm not worried about guys that's not even in our series. Ain't that the guy that can't, that's afraid to fly? I wish him the best. If I see him next year, I'll let him know who we are."

Asked if comments like White's raise his ire, Durant brushed them off.

"I don't get fired up off stuff," Durant said. "I get fired up just playing this game, enjoying the game. Like I said, I wish him the best. I wish he could have played and really felt this intensity for a playoff game, but I guess watching on TV is better."

一場沒上就開打嘴砲... 倒把自己球隊搞淘汰了, 反正和自己也沒關係

•  05-04-2013, 1:57 下午 451571 in reply to 448794

我以前的公司主管,曾經告訴我兩句話:「是你要去適應環境,而不是環境來適應你」.火箭給White太多方便了,可是感覺他的EQ實在沒有進步,就當是浪費了一個選秀權吧!

看他啦!如果他的心智繼續沒進步,也不過就是個小屁孩而已.

永遠的Jazz傳奇教練「教皇」Jerry Sloan.

https://ryan34n.pixnet.net/blog
  •  05-04-2013, 4:37 下午 451614 in reply to 451551

今年選秀又一堆年輕好手可選

明年選秀又一堆年輕好手可選

看他能撐多久...傻傻的

•  05-04-2013, 8:38 下午 451638 in reply to 451614

• Koala is not online. Last active: 08-04-2021, 5:20 下午 Koala
    • Top 10 Contributor
      男